PDA

View Full Version : Pink Haze

Bonnie Stone
05-10-2013, 05:12 PM
Girls, I can honestly say I've had the most tormenting day in a long time. Started out by going yardsaling with wife, she says oh Tina, is having a large one, (friend of us both for years), so we get there, It all purses, clothes, dresses and shoes, oh yeah did I mention shoes, Here's the part I start getting light headed, dresses ( in my size) for a dollar, shoes, did I mention shoes, all for a dollor a pair, and in my size, I wanted to buy everything I Saw, but since wife doesn't know about Bonnie, I had to bite my tongue and almost tear up as we leave, I want to go back, But if I do Tina will surely tell SO that I did, then I have to explain, such a day, Bonnie

Rachelakld
05-10-2013, 05:23 PM
Could you not have just asked wife nicely "This looks lovely, can I have it?", it might open up a fun conversation and without pulling Bonnie all the way out, might introduce her a little at a time to wife

Danielle_cder
05-10-2013, 05:32 PM
this is easy rite...? come out to her get back there n git to buying!

Bonnie Stone
05-10-2013, 05:33 PM
LOL, I thought of all angles, Bonnie has to keep hidden for now, except on getaways alone, u see, I'm a CD minister, congregation or anyone has any clue, but I can honestly say I do underdress a lot while in suit, And the more I think about, I still might just go back tom and get some things..

PaulaQ
05-10-2013, 05:35 PM
Excuse: "I'm buying these to donate to a shelter for abused women, they need some larger sized items."
Then keep the clothes - make cash donation to said shelter - or buy more than you really want, and donate some of the items to the shelter.

In your line of work, I am sure you know of many such charities.

Did I mention that I am a natural born liar? :devil:

Bonnie Stone
05-10-2013, 05:41 PM
Thanks Paula, I was thinking along that line, get them for someone else, we have had 3 homes burn in our very small town, this week alone, I am going back, a lot of clothes still had tags on them and shoes, did I mention shoes, heels that made me drool, Tina told me she had a large plastic container and could put in it all I wanted for 20. Happy dance going on now, LOL

Erica Marie
05-10-2013, 05:43 PM
I can feel your pain. I was just short of going shopping myself tonight. But for better things to spend money on I decided against it. I cant pass up a bargain. I would have gone nuts if I was you.

PaulaQ
05-10-2013, 05:50 PM
As long as you donate some stuff nobody will know it all didn't make it to the donations. And hey, you bought it anyway. No harm, no foul, a good deed with a payoff for you too.

I did mention that I'm evil, right? ;)

Bonnie Stone
05-10-2013, 05:54 PM
Thanks, I am going back in morning, Thanks Paula

I Am Paula
05-10-2013, 10:30 PM
Tell them you need to try them on, cause all the people in need are your size.

Beverley Sims
05-11-2013, 03:14 PM
I went to a friends garage sale and always admired the clothes she wore.
Here they were all for sale..... Wow!
I am still admiring them because someone else bought them and I couldn't 'cos I would be busted.