PDA

View Full Version : liking the down sides

New girl 2
05-11-2013, 08:18 AM
Does anyone else like to feel what all the down sides of being a woman feel like? I like to put on high heels that are alittle too small and wear them for a few hours to simulate wearing them all day like a woman would do. I wore subtle makeup for a few weeks even in guy mode to see what it was like to take an hour getting ready every morning.

Beverley Sims
05-11-2013, 02:54 PM
That sounds like masochism to me.
I like life to be easy.
I just remember the good times.

New girl 2
05-13-2013, 06:56 AM
I guess I never really thought of it like that. I don't really get sexual gratification from it but it could still be masochism. I think I like it because its another way to feel like a woman that I can replicate. To me its something that adds to the experience.

linda allen
05-13-2013, 07:04 AM
I think the "downsides" to being a woman are a lot more significant than wearing shoes that are too small or taking an hour to apply makeup. How about job discrimination? Sexual harassment? The risk of being assaulted or raped?

There are many others, but I hope you get the point.

New girl 2
05-13-2013, 07:35 AM
Yes I understand there are alot of other downsides and the ones that I'm talking about are self inflicted. Maybe I named this thread incorrectly. The risks or downsides you talk about Linda are much more serious and we also have to face. They are in my mind everytime I go out in public.

Jaylyn
05-13-2013, 08:37 AM
Before I found myself caving to let the lady out, I was always telling my wife to hurry up, what is taking you so long, and we are gonna be late, get a move on. She would sometimes say ok I'll fix my make up in the car.... Now I understand why it takes a long time. I am much more patient with her. The heels I also now see why she is ready to get out of them after a day wearing them. I used to want her to wear the tallest most sexy heels when we would go dancing. She would always try but as the night wore on she would take them off back at the table or booth for a bit. I now see why. She said because I am so understanding now of her she would have had me dressed a lot earlier in life. I learned a lot about being a good man by being the women I wanted my wife to portray....Jaylyn

New girl 2
05-13-2013, 09:22 AM
Yes jaylyn I agree. I am much more understanding of what it takes to look "beautiful". GG's (I just learned what that ment) already are beautiful but its the extra mile they go to be what men or what they think men want them to look like. It really interests me and I enjoy finding out what its like to go through all that extra work.

Kate Simmons
05-13-2013, 09:50 AM
Despite the so-called "down sides" being a woman is much more fulfilling than many of us men will ever know. We can learn a lot about empathy, caring and sharing from women if we pay attention.:)

kimdl93
05-13-2013, 10:24 AM
I don't view getting made up as torture, and honestly, it seldom takes me 1/2 hour these days. Not sure why you'd want to torture your feet...seems like one might find better ways to empathize with women.