PDA

View Full Version : Holiday swimming to look forward to

Yvonne York
05-11-2013, 12:07 PM
I have been dressing since before my teens. Since my teens I have never been swimming after I became scared by being in and around pools. Holidays have come and gone, and never once have I dipped a toe in to a pool or sea. Now, my wife and I are going to the Greek Islands later this year, and I have deliberately booked a villa with a private pool.

So I have had to do it. I've treated myself to my first ever bikini, and a one piece swim suit, and can't wait! Just love the feel of my new bikini indoors - so looking forward to the tan lines and feel of it in the Aegean air and pool! :daydreaming:

Beverley Sims
05-11-2013, 12:11 PM
You will enjoy the Greek Islands, a lovely temperate climate.
Look forward to those bikini lines, if you tan well you will get them.

Erica Marie
05-11-2013, 12:30 PM
Sounds like a wonderful plan. It would be great to have a private pool area to be able to wear a female suit and not have to worry about odd looks from others. Hope you overcome your fear and have a wonderful time in the sun.

Rachel Morley
05-11-2013, 12:34 PM
I've been to the Greek Islands plenty of times in the past and I would have loved to have had a private villa and private pool to relax by. I know you are gonna have such a great time! I'm really rather jealous! :)

Yvonne York
05-11-2013, 01:41 PM
Thank you all. Just can't wait xxx