PDA

View Full Version : Priceless...

ShelbyDawn
05-11-2013, 03:28 PM
Well, my apartment is clean and I have the entire day to myself.
So, what's a girl to do???:)
I got dressed; panties, bra, forms, skirt and a nice spring-time top and sandals.
Somehow not enough...

I did my makeup - first time by myself, BTW. :)

Hmmm...still not right

Got out my favorite wig, brushed it out and put it on...
What else...

What was I missing???

So I just finished my nails, hands and toes in a nice brght red to match my lipstick.

Yes!!!

And I get to enjoy this ALL DAY!!!

Definatley PRICELESS!!

just wanted to share.
Hope you are all having wonderful days.

Hugs.
Shelby

Cheryl Ann Owens
05-11-2013, 04:02 PM
Okay Shelby! Maybe a nice glass of wine or coffee or tea---your preference. Find a nice girl flick on the TV, cross your legs and enjoy! Then get changed for bed with a comfy nightie and get cozy and warm. Do you need more suggestions? LOL!

Cheryl

Barbra P
05-11-2013, 04:36 PM
Well let’s see . . . some jewelry always adds a nice touch; I have a gold woman’s watch that I wear on my left wrist and some bangles on my right wrist. Finding bangles that would fit over my hands was problematic but I found a set in an Avenue Store. Had my ears pierced about two years ago and I love earrings that dangle down and brush against my cheek or neck, and I have a gold heart on a chain that I think adds a nice touch too, and a couple rings. Oh, let’s not forget some fragrance; I seldom wear actual perfume as most of my dressing is on the casual side and perfume can be rather heavy, plus it can be difficult to get the scent off even in the shower. I have a couple of nice light body sprays, my favorite is a pear scent and I have matching pear scented Secret deodorant; I think it is also important to smell like a woman.

ErinP
05-11-2013, 10:03 PM
You are the luckiest girl today! I hope you have had a fantastic one!

Beverley Sims
05-12-2013, 02:30 PM
It is nice to get moments like this.
They are experiences I had in the past.
They were wonderful moments.
I have moved on and my moments are still wonderful.
They are longer now.