PDA

View Full Version : Man time

andrea lace
05-11-2013, 03:48 PM
I had a great day at Japfest today with my family and friends at castle combe race circuit. I read a lot of posts about fem time but for me I do enjoy my male persona just as much as my female one especially on days like today. It was an early start and a long day getting my highly tuned Japanese sports car down to Bristol for fun on the track. Watching others race there cars and wreck there tyres drifting on the circuit.Today was definitely a red letter day for me and the family. We are all well knackered now and its time for sleep. Had such a good time I just had to share it with you all good night and sleep tight xx.

Deedee Skyblue
05-11-2013, 03:57 PM
I have to say, no festival in the US would have a name like that... I can just imagine the uproar! Anyway, I certainly enjoy being male most of the time, and wouldn't trade my male experiences, even for a life as Deedee.

Deedee

Rachelakld
05-11-2013, 10:06 PM
As a speed demon, is drifting meant to be fast, or just slow and smokey?
I did see a couple of drift cars doing a cool dance with each other.
OK my V8's were club competative on circuits and only drifted during U turns or the odd collission, but my Japo needs an oil slick or ice to "drift"

TeresaCD
05-11-2013, 10:45 PM
Drifting is like a slow dance - very elegant!
I know the setup is very different to a traditional race car, Rachel - not sure how.
I too like being a man - some of my other interests, I can't quite picture en femme
(eg riding my motorbike - unless I wore different leathers?? :o)

Beverley Sims
05-12-2013, 02:25 PM
Well after that great break,
Drifting is a great sport? If you can call it that.
I suppose it is back to girl time again now?

Jaylyn
05-12-2013, 03:38 PM
I really enjoy my man time also. I love my femme time to. Be great one day when I can find a hobby that incorporates soothing the manly beast in me with my heels and lipstick .....

Breeze
05-12-2013, 03:39 PM
As a GG I enjoy man time too!

Josie06
05-12-2013, 05:01 PM
Japfest! Ah, I'll let that go.

I like down time, relaxing from a work day or week. There is no 'man' in me as I've always been a woman in heart, mind and soul.

Man-time for me is well quite simply being with a man as a woman. "Time for a man!" ... wouldn't it be nice if it were that easy.

Enjoy your sports car!

slamddoger
05-12-2013, 05:05 PM
some time it is better to man time

Jessica Who
05-12-2013, 05:14 PM
Same here! For me, it's all about balance, and I've found a way for my masculine and feminine energies to coexist, it's simply wonderful ;)

Danielle_cder
05-12-2013, 05:15 PM
rock crawling/rock racing is usually man time for sure;)

amander-
05-12-2013, 05:26 PM
for me i do not have man time i dress as a women 24/7

Eryn
05-12-2013, 08:59 PM
That name raised my eyebrows too!

I remember that as teens we would drift all sorts of cars but we'd do it on dirt as we couldn't afford that many tires. Also, it's easier to drift a 4000 pound boat of a car with a straight-6 on a loose surface. I also have more than my share of sideways time on motorcycles. Every once in a while I'd pull off a perfect feet-up slide that would feel soooooo sweet!

That said, none of the man things I did way back when really interest me now. All of them involve getting dirty, potential injuries, and expense. I often wonder if I did them as a way to negate the feelings that I kept pushing down inside.

AllyCDTV
05-13-2013, 03:10 PM
I bought a Dodge Charger with a 5.7L Hemi last month and I've been modding the hell out of it, which has seriously overwhelmed my dress-up time. So far I've had some red scallop stripes installed, after market spoiler (a duck's ass, not the factory wing), Pypes Violator exhausts and an Airraid cold air induction system (which I did myself). Damn it's fun to be back into cars again. That exhaust system really makes that Hemi roar. Next up I'll be painting the brake calipers and adding some red accents to the wheels.

Frédérique
05-13-2013, 04:20 PM
I read a lot of posts about fem time but for me I do enjoy my male persona just as much as my female one especially on days like today.

Yeah, I like my “boy” time. Since I’ve been on this site I’ve become MORE of a boy, if that makes any sense at all – I think it has something to do with the chilly climate here...

I have to say, no festival in the US would have a name like that... I can just imagine the uproar!

Calling Mr. Moto – They sunk my battleship! Interesting how the British have learned how to...um...carry on, so to say...:straightface:

andrea lace
05-28-2013, 05:25 PM
I am pleased to hear that I am not the only one who enjoys 'man time'.

Ceri Anne
05-28-2013, 05:52 PM
Sounds like a fun weekend. There are many of us who have our male and female aspects that get to come out and play at different times, and sometimes a little of each. There are some I run into who like to draw sharp lines between male, CD, TG, TS, but really, we are all just trans people finding our particular nitch in the world and seeking happiness.