PDA

View Full Version : A GG friend I met a few years ago is gonna help =p

Lunchbox
05-12-2013, 01:52 AM
Met my friend at my job a few years ago. Shes a customer, and we hang out three times a week +/-. 10 years my senior, and actually grew up next door to me.

She knew about me dressing, cause I told lots of people lol. But today I showed her pics of me dressed, was very nice about it too, she asked me who did my makeup cause I prefaced the conversation that I suck at makeup. Was happy to tell her it was I.

But shes gonna teach me makeup next time we hang out, And ill prob dress up for her too =p Only friends btw. But now ill have a shopping buddy too =o and she wants me to go out with her =ooo

Maybe ill go get a wax.

Erica Marie
05-12-2013, 06:13 AM
Sounds like you found a better friend than you knew you had. I think it is great that she is so accepting and willing to help. Hope you two have a fun time and that she can teach you alot of girl secrets.

Mollyanne
05-12-2013, 06:13 AM
Oh how I envy you!!!!!!! You just struck gold!!!!!! Go out w/her and enjoy yourself.

Molly

PS: I LIVE LONG ISLAND ALSO, PORT JEFF AREA

julietalyse
05-12-2013, 11:56 AM
A good friend is a golden item in one’s life. To be cherish for sure.

Beverley Sims
05-12-2013, 12:29 PM
Long time friends are like gold.
Treasure her.

ronny0
05-12-2013, 11:39 PM
Long time friends are like gold.
Treasure her.

I second that!
Wouldn't it be nice if we all could have a 'friend' to help us!

Lindsayw2013
05-13-2013, 01:39 PM
It is! I have a pair of friends that are helping me out. Nothing better than have GGs on your side.

Cheryl Ann Owens
05-13-2013, 03:04 PM
It is nice! My hair stylist and the salon owner not only know about me but are happy to help me explore! It's a safe haven I can go to, dressed to the nines too. There are plenty of GG's that will welcome us to the girl club.

Cheryl

Cheryl James
05-13-2013, 04:29 PM
How wonderful for you. We should all be so fortunate.