PDA

View Full Version : What If There Were Two Of You?

Darlena
12-15-2005, 11:03 PM
What would you do if there were two of you? What if you had an exact clone of yourself ? You wouldn't need a mirror. One could be the guy that goes to work while the other would stay home and clean & cook. Every other day trade places. "Here, try on one of my dresses." :twirl: Kisses,

Fallen Angel
12-16-2005, 12:01 AM
that is a very cool thought but i dont think the world is ready for two angels xxxxxx

Angela Burke
12-16-2005, 12:49 AM
If the clone was an exact copy of me and I told her to stay home and clean the house, she would tell me in no uncertain terms to f**k off!

Love Angela XX

ReginaK
12-20-2005, 06:12 AM
At the risk of sounding narcissistic, if there were two of me, i'd marry myself.

Helen MC
12-20-2005, 07:14 AM
My thoughts too a perfect genetic female clone of myself!

Anima-87-388
12-20-2005, 07:21 AM
I want a clone of me :p we'd probably get married :p

Helen MC
12-20-2005, 07:29 AM
As an aside , "lovely pussycat" as your avatar.

swiss_susan
12-20-2005, 08:12 AM
Is more than enough, I really don't think the world could take us both on! :p

Susan

SandraInHose
12-20-2005, 06:12 PM
Nah, the there'd be TWO of us dealing with the emotional baggage of CDing!

I wouldn't wish the mental strain on anybody. Sure the pleasures of dressing are great, but so is the stress and heartache we put on loved ones who can't fully accept us. As I am in my mid 40's, I can finally accept myself, and can only pray that my kids never have to deal with this type of inner conflict that I've had my entire life.

I like the answer of marrying your other self. At least then I'd know what I'm getting into, and there'd be no secrets! ;)

kysmet
12-21-2005, 12:02 PM
I can barely stand myself. I can't imagine trying to deal with another one of me. Besides, we've all seen the movies about cloning and the terrible things that can happen with it.

As for the marrying part, I've come to learn that you don't want someone 'Exactly' like you for a mate. That would drive you both insane. Differences are necessary in a relationship in my opinion.

Ericka Jean

Wendy me
12-21-2005, 03:10 PM
i would have to go with angel on this one could we handle two of me????

FionaAlexis
12-22-2005, 04:39 AM
What would you do if there were two of you? What if you had an exact clone of yourself ?

Push myself off a cliff. One is quite enough.

Fiona xx

Kimberly
12-22-2005, 07:59 AM
here's an idea...... how about a sex change?

Tiffany Tuesday
12-22-2005, 09:44 AM
Darlena darling,

what if there are three of you?

SaraGoth
12-24-2005, 09:51 AM
At the risk of sounding narcissistic, if there were two of me, i'd marry myself.

No, you don't have to risk anything. I'm with you on this one. My wife would have a problem with it, but you know, when it's Sara time, I could uh, take her out of the closet and well, we'd probably go at it.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19547

Part of me wishes I could split in to two - would certainly save ME the time to get all decked out. I could leave it up to her...but wait, that'd be no fun, because then who would [I] be?!??!!?

I think we've stumbled on to a major problem:

The Crossdressers Clone Paradox

Hmm...

Okay, I think I solved it...

(yeah, that quick)

Okay, a clone is made, one who takes on the guy persona and the other the female persona. However, one is being left out of the fun, so...at one point in the future, both of our personas goes back to a time where we were Sara...then the three of us could have er...I mean...well, .....uhmm...you know.

(if only I could convince my wife to join in)...

Sarayuki :D

kwebb
12-24-2005, 11:15 AM
I don't want the clone to be CD, but a completely genetic female version of me.

Billie Renee
12-25-2005, 01:24 PM
If you really want to know what it would be like just ask identical twins what its like.I have two sisters and they are identical twins you can't tell them apart by looking at them but you can by their mannerisms.they are totally different in the way they act but look the same.I was lucky growing up and getting their hand me downs because I had two of everything and made my clothes last longer. as for two of me no way I don't like to share my clothes with anyone.But that's just me the girl my mom wanted me to be!

love to all Billie Renee

serinalynn
12-25-2005, 01:58 PM
We would always be arguing over what to wear and when. as My wife says "There aint room in the kitchen for two women"! There isnt room in this world for two of me either. I'm not even close to being a good crossdresser yet and with two of me it might twice the effort and twice as long to get there. Being in my mid fifties I can't wait much longer!!!!! Oh to be thirty years younger!!!

Bridget
12-28-2005, 02:51 AM
We'd never leave the house. ^///^

As a friend of mine says, "They know what you like."

Jasmine Ellis
12-31-2005, 07:19 AM
I'll be saying this is my wardrobe stay out! lol, two Jasmine's under one roof no way

HaleyPink2000
12-31-2005, 02:42 PM
The Clone better be TS! LOL.
Cause I'm very Hetro. Also
we'd both need sex like all
the time. So the clone would
have to be female. LOLOLO

Laffin like so much at this posting!:)

Haley:)

Khriss
12-31-2005, 02:54 PM
well...You heard the saying ; what pisses you off about other people is probably something you do yourself ??
(not technically "suicide" right??) ...though Micheal Keaton sending his brothers (clones) down the road...:rolleyes: ....a wonderfully complex question...;) xx"K"