PDA

View Full Version : Way too close but still worth it!

Selinatoo
05-12-2013, 04:55 PM
We had just come back from brunch and my SO had left to do some shopping with her Mom.

GREAT I thought, some Selina time!

I put on some stockings, pulled out my red pumps and slipped them on, after five seconds of ecstasy the back door opens..:eek:

Kicked heels into closet, quickly removed stockings and threw them in shirt hamper, the lid was still bouncing closed when she walked into the bedroom and asked if I had seen her phone in the house.

Pulse 100, anxiety 200% 5 seconds of pleasure I had, still worth it!! :daydreaming:

Beverley Sims
05-12-2013, 06:09 PM
Selina, nothing like brisk activity to keep you fit.
Or are we talking about an adrenalin rush here?

MissTee
05-12-2013, 07:22 PM
Close calls are one thing about the life we have that I don't relish. Thank goodness I'm at least out to my spouse or I'd be a basket case.

lingerieLiz
05-12-2013, 10:24 PM
Maybe it is time to discuss the hobby.

Selinatoo
05-12-2013, 10:47 PM
Definitely an adrenalin rush but not in a good way

Selinatoo
05-12-2013, 10:50 PM
Liz,

Subject has been broached, initial response was not very favorable or at least not positive enough for a surprise visit on a Chicago spring day.

ronny0
05-12-2013, 11:46 PM
If you are in a long term relationship, You need to tell your partner.
Should they find out, it will only cause problems!

linda allen
05-13-2013, 07:07 AM
Yes, definately. A married person has a lot to lose coming out to his wife, but if you are at the boyfriend - girlfriend stage, you really should talk about this and if it's something she can't or won't deal with, it would be best for you to go your seperate ways now.

Let me just add this - Before I introduced my wife of 30 years to my hobby, the fear of getting caught was just unbearable. I did get caught trying to get out of one of her blouses once but I refused to talk about it at the time. That was an opportunity that I should have taken.

It's been over a year now and while she hasn'r embraced Linda as her girlfriend, she tolerates my dressing around the house and we shop together for clothes and jewelry.

andrea lace
05-13-2013, 07:25 AM
I told my wife about 6 months ago. The stress leading up to the big revealing was unbearable. Before I told her I only dressed in things that could be removed in a hurry. my wife has been great since I told her and she has helped no end. Now we only keep Andrea a secret from my kids who are both teenagers and would not understand or take it well. Every ones situation with there SOs is different and only you will know how or when to tell her. Now that I am out to my wife I have had the joys of being able to dress fully and now know how great it is to experiment with things like nail varnish and wigs which were things I could never have gotten away with when I was keeping my little hobby a secret.

MysticLady
05-13-2013, 08:05 AM
Pulse 100, anxiety 200% 5 seconds of pleasure I had, still worth it!! :daydreaming:

Isn't it fabulous, I just love it. I hope my little heart doesn't pop from all the excitement some day.:D

Karren H
05-13-2013, 08:11 AM
I miss those days..... before my wife found out....... now I have to get my heart pumping by strapping on the skates and knocking people down! lol.

MysticLady
05-13-2013, 08:18 AM
I miss those days..... before my wife found out....... now I have to get my heart pumping by strapping on the skates and knocking people down! lol.

Oh Karren, You're funny.......................:heehee:

Michelle (Oz)
05-13-2013, 08:21 AM
Told my wife 9 months ago ... very bad outcome. Since then dressing is back to the adrenalin pumping close ones. Think I'd rather be knocking people down on skates than skating on thin ice. But I am free of the roller coaster ride of an SO changing attitudes.

kimdl93
05-13-2013, 10:45 AM
well, keep working on your wife. It will be a lot easier to live if she is at least aware of what happens when she leaves the house.

Stephanie47
05-13-2013, 11:01 AM
I read your introductory posting. Many years ago, when we had young kids at home, my en femme time was limited in the same manner you're experiencing. So I feel your pain. What is different is my wife had knowledge, even though not accepting, of my desire to wear women's clothing. On occasion I did some traveling and relished a week long stay at a Marriott Residence Inn. A full week of dresses hanging in a closet with everything else that goes along with it.

I will not recommend telling your wife, because I do not know how she will react. Only you can make an educated guess at her reaction. However, I will recommend that you mull over any response that may be required, if and when she finds out. Just remember that this site is for and of people of similar experiences, but, they will not bear any of the consequences of your actions.

dawnmarrie1961
05-13-2013, 11:11 AM
Boy, or girl, am I glad those days are over with!! It was always just my luck that a couple of bothers from the church I went to would show up knocking at my door just when I was finished getting myself all me. I had to make like I wasn't home.
Through the door I would hear. KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! "We know you're in there!" They'd say. "Your car is parked in the driveway! " KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! "Oh come on! All we want to do is talk to you! Hello?"
They just wouldn't give up! So I'd think to myself "It's time to release the dogs!!" and I'd do my mad dog imitation. "Ruff! Ruff! Growl! Grrrrr!"
Pretty convincing huh? Works every time! They left.
On Sunday before service the brother would say. "Hey. We stopped by your house but you weren't home...again."
"Gosh! Your dog sounds mean!!":devil:
I'd smile and nod. "Yup. She can be."