PDA

View Full Version : Cheyennes' Buffalo NY experience

MssHyde
05-12-2013, 06:46 PM
MY wife was out of town, so I was looking for a crossdressing event to go to.

I was on Erie Sisters site and asked a natural beauty that was recently added to my friends list, if she knew anything about Buffalo Belles, they were having a meeting Saturday.

She told me I was welcome to stay at her house several people were.
(I didn't know she was from there)

I was welcomed with open arms. handed a beer, it was all ready crazy, they were a bit wired from the night before.

we talked for a few minutes, and I went into the bathroom to get dressed.

it was so noisy and not what I was used to. I really didn't know the people I was with.

I was trying to do a good job with my outfit and makeup, but I felt stressed and hurried several needed to get ready one bathroom and a bedroom. just a small apt.

when I stepped back into the room I was greeted by "Cheyenne you got cleavage and you look good". (that made me feel better) I answered thanks I need all the help I can get, I said I had a terrible time trying to keep my beard covered.

I was told "with that cleavage they won't be looking at my face" and assured that I looked good.

I was calming down some at this point we were talking girl things, I opened my bag and was finishing details I heard "wow like pirates of the caribbeans" as I pulled out my rings and belts etc.

a few of us went to the Belles meeting a few went to Coco's we all met after the meeting wandered back in forth between Roxies and Coco's

both places very open to the CD lifestyle. (not what I'm used to)

I felt like Crocodile Dundee in the city for the first time.

there was CD's hitting on me. people were friendly some over friendly.

but I felt very excepted and met some like minded people but I felt like church lady a lot of the time.

I wore a new wig that I trimmed up a bit a purple top, black leather shirt, black open toed high heeled boots. several silver rings 3-1/2" hoop in my first holes and some copper dangling Harley wing earrings in the second holes also a choker I made around my neck. (black beads chain and cross)

it was funny one CD that was hitting on me said I like you earrings how are you holding them on. I laughed and said double pierced ears she said "you little b***"

she meant it in a good way.

man the girls there sure were CD friendly. It was very unforgettable one of the new friends that had been all over the world, told me I will never meet a group of people like this again, and made me feel welcome and a part of it.

I'm sorry there were no group pictures. I may add some of the outfit.

I just wanted to share the adventure.

hugs

Cheyenne

Beverley Sims
05-12-2013, 06:53 PM
Cheyenne, what a wonderful initiation.
I hope you continue to have success with the group.

steftoday
05-12-2013, 08:45 PM
I wish I would have known about this when I lived in Buffalo. I'm glad you had a great time, though!

MssHyde
05-12-2013, 09:59 PM
I wish I would have known about this when I lived in Buffalo. I'm glad you had a great time, though!
It was a memory I'll fondly think of the rest of my life

Cheyenne, what a wonderful initiation.
I hope you continue to have success with the group.
it's like falling off a log, it's a no brainer when like minded

MssHyde
05-12-2013, 10:29 PM
I'll add some pictures when I get a chance, resizing is such a pain with the new photobucket, I hate the revamped photobucket it's a resource hog. it took me a half hour to do one picture all there ads were trying to load and I have a slow server.

Vickie_CDTV
05-13-2013, 04:37 AM
The Buffalo Belles are a great group, I have been going to their meetings for many, many years (though not so much in the last few years due to work.) If you ask about me I am sure they will have a lot to say :) I am sure the Belles can point you in the right direction for group events, resources etc.

As for your problem with Photobucket, try installing the AdBlock plugin (if you are using Firefox or Chrome) to block the ads and it should load faster for you (makes the web faster in general!) http://adblockplus.org

MssHyde
05-13-2013, 03:25 PM
Thanks Vickie! and thank you for the tip!

kimdl93
05-13-2013, 03:33 PM
Does CD stand for Crocodile Dundee?

MssHyde
05-13-2013, 03:48 PM
Does CD stand for Crocodile Dundee?

kimdl93 you may be correct, or maybe a brother from a different mother

AnitaH
05-13-2013, 09:59 PM
Cheyenne

It was nice having you with us. They are a great group of girls. I miss about half of the meetings due to work which isn't a problem at the moment since I am between jobs. You'll remember your first one forever.

AnitaH

MssHyde
05-14-2013, 03:10 PM
Cheyenne

It was nice having you with us. They are a great group of girls. I miss about half of the meetings due to work which isn't a problem at the moment since I am between jobs. You'll remember your first one forever.

AnitaH

Thank you for taking the time to write! I was chatting with my new found friends from Buffalo on Erie sisters, what a blast now that we have really met and goofed around some.
hugs cheyenne

MssHyde
05-16-2013, 03:04 PM
link to the promised pictures:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?194903-Cheyenne-s-Buffalo-outfit-as-promised