PDA

View Full Version : Special birthday present!

Suzanne F
05-13-2013, 10:39 AM
My wife and I told her best girlfriend about Suzanne soon after I came out to my wife. I knew she would be accepting and I wanted my wife to have someone to talk to about this. Turns out that I can wear her shoes and she has a closet full of beautiful shoes. It gets better. Tomorrow is my birthday so she came over and gave me my present last night. I opened it and there was a matching bra and panty set with 3 other beautiful pairs of panties! She had called my wife and asked her if that would be alright. What a great way to cap off such a wonderful weekend. Friday night my wife and I met Allie and Rachael from this forum and had dinner. We also went to a wine bar and a piano bar. It was the first time that my wife and I had met any girls from here. Of cours they liked my wife better than me but most people do! I am so blessed to be going down this road supported by great people.

Alice B
05-13-2013, 10:50 AM
That is the ultimate in trust when your wife is OK with another woman giving you panties and a bra.

JBPerry
05-13-2013, 10:59 AM
Sounds like you're set!!

Beverley Sims
05-13-2013, 11:06 AM
Suzanne, nice to see you are off to a great start.
Nice birthday present then meeting the San Francisco welcoming committee.
It is gratifying to see so many hooking up for night out.

Suzanne F
05-13-2013, 11:51 AM
The welcoming committee was so sweet. They has a birthday card for me and were so helpful. I couldn't believe how pretty they were! They certainly have a lot to teach me. I did feel very comfortable. After we left the girls we sat in the Marriott lobby and watched all the prom kids. Such beautiful dresses. Everyone was nice to me and I never felt any negative reactions. I now need to work on my wardrobe and think about buying a shorter wig. Suzanne has some big hair!
Suzanne

carhill2mn
05-13-2013, 12:18 PM
You are truely fortunate to have a friend like this!

Cheryl Ann Owens
05-13-2013, 12:58 PM
Suzanne, That is truely touching! With that level of acceptance and the experience I'd definitely shed the tears of a woman. I truely believe that people like us are more loving and more sensitive to give that kind of love we really need. I'll bet a puff of pink fog came out and enveloped everyone when you opened your gift!

Cheryl

kimdl93
05-13-2013, 02:04 PM
That is so great! Look ho much the world is expanding for you and your wife!

Kandy Barr
05-13-2013, 10:33 PM
You are a lucky girl. Today I bought a new outfit, skirt and blouse, as my new wig came today. I spent the afternoon doing make up, painting my finger nails,(my toes are always painted) and just doing myself up the best I know how. I took some pictures and just let myself be all girl. I'm still dressed and so wish I could go out somewhere, I really would do it too as I'm getting more comfortable being Kandy. Didn't mean to ramble on, I just really was inspired by your post. Someday soon I'll step out there....

Juliea661
05-13-2013, 10:48 PM
Gosh Suzanne, those could have been my words, except for the dinner with some gal from this group! So happy for you because I experienced the same thing, as I also I encouraged my wife to share with her best friend, when I told her about Julie. And her/mine/our friend showered me with two big bags of beautiful tops, bras, and panties! It was amazing to say the least. And the three of us have also been out to dinner and ice cream, which is so wonderful for me.
Hugs, Jules