PDA

View Full Version : April cost me $300

APRIL0401
05-13-2013, 01:21 PM
I've been working six days a week for so long now I haven't had the time to dress as April. Sundays are not an option with someone home all the time.

I was on call today so there was a good chance that I would have the day off. If they need me they usually call between 6-8.

At 8 I started getting ready to spend a few hours as April. Shaved, showered, and started doing my eye makeup. Turned out perfect. Than picked out a pretty dress. Few minutes later all dressed; bra, panties and dress. Slipped on 3" pair of heels and went back to finish my make up. Finish applying foundation, worked on eyebrows, a little blush and lip color and ready for wig. Decided on being a blond today. Finished off with some fine jewelry. Spray of perfume and April was ready.

At 8:30 there came the phone call from work. (caller id is great) So I had to decide if I should answer and quickly get ready for work or have a few hours of fun being April.

April won out. No regrets. That is untill I get my next pay check and it's short $300.

Jaylyn
05-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Guess a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, but April is right I have spent a ton of money on this sexy hobby or now lifestyle I have been drawn to...

ArleneRaquel
05-13-2013, 01:31 PM
A great choice darlin. HUGS & KISSES !

Lindsayw2013
05-13-2013, 01:37 PM
Guess a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, but April is right I have spent a ton of money on this sexy hobby or now lifestyle I have been drawn to...

Lindsay LOVES Nine West shoes. That's really expensive!

Cheryl Ann Owens
05-13-2013, 01:40 PM
The thread title threw me off. Here I thought we spent about the same on-line shopping in the month of April. I just got my credit card bill. Credit cards are dangerous for us. LOL!

Cheryl

Emogene
05-13-2013, 01:43 PM
Sitting here with a big grin! Thanks for sharing!

Look on the bright side, being short the money, you can sit home all dressed up cause you can't afford to go out! Just call me Pollyanna.

Jaylyn
05-13-2013, 01:45 PM
Credit cards are a necessary evil for us gals.... I am not going to like mine this month ....... But I'll just get dressed up and pay it. Sometimes we just have to put our big boys panties on and bite the bullet...

Barbara Ella
05-13-2013, 02:47 PM
With the nicer weather moving into the area, you simply must have some April time to go with it, and it is perfect that there were no regrets, and I promise that your paycheck won't have a big red -$300.00 to remind you, but you will have that smile for a much longer time.

Barbara

Cheryl Ann Owens
05-13-2013, 02:54 PM
Credit cards are a necessary evil for us gals.... I am not going to like mine this month ....... But I'll just get dressed up and pay it. Sometimes we just have to put our big boys panties on and bite the bullet...

I usually put on my lacy big girl panties to do any shopping. LOL!

Cheryl

Beverley Sims
05-13-2013, 02:55 PM
Just some of the little sacrifices we have to make.

kimdl93
05-13-2013, 03:24 PM
Just think of it as the equivalent of a day at the mall!

linda allen
05-13-2013, 03:44 PM
As much as you wanted to be a girl for a day, it's not a good idea to mess with your job. You lost $300 but you might also have lost some credibility with your boss if you were "on call" and didn't answer the call.

Think about the big picture and long term. Having a good job is what allows you to be able to dress. And eat, and have a roof over your head, etc.

Kandy Barr
05-13-2013, 09:09 PM
Yes, we divas tend to be high maintenance, do tell. I was just going grocery shopping today and wound up with a new bikini bathing suit, skirt and blouse, and if I could of found some cute summer sandals with a one or two inch pump I would have bought them too. O well, just like a girl.....

xoxo
Kandy

Ceri Anne
05-13-2013, 09:41 PM
You always have to make some time in your life for yourself, never feel guilty about it. Ceri costs me at the credit card a lot also.........but my job is what gives me the time to dress a lot, since I am always traveling. Challenging changing on the fly from pretty to work in the car though....have done that a few times. (I always park first)