PDA

View Full Version : New panties are now my good luck panties

Johnna.James
05-13-2013, 02:01 PM
Last Friday I went out to do some errands. One of the errands was a stop at Macy's. While I was there I figured let me stop at intimate apparel to see if they had the panties I like, Vanity Fair Illusions. Well they did so I picked up 2 pair and was looking for a leopard print in my size but no good. There was a pair of dark blue ones there that I looked at and put back, but then was drawn back to them for whatever reason so I got those as well. Lucky I did because when you bought 3 pair they were on sale. So I get home and decide to put a pair on, the blue ones no less. Went back out to take care of some more errands, while I was out, my phone rings, its a headhunter asking if I was interested in a corporate position with VW. I said yes and we had a phone (handsfree) interview. I finished that up while driving to my next stop on my errand list, while at my stop my phone rings again, its another job opportunity and they want to see me ASAP, like within an hour. So I head to that interview. Both went very well and I am encouraged by the possibilities. Had a second interview today, so of course I wore the lucky panties, and I have a third and final interview on Wednesday. Then I get a call back from VW as I am leaving my interview, telling me it was down to me and one other person for the job. I may never take these panties off!! Going to buy a few lottery tickets later on too. Just thought I'd tell everyone since this is not how my luck goes at all. Hope everyone has a wonderful week.
Hugs
Johnna

Jaylyn
05-13-2013, 02:10 PM
Wow..... going to go buy me some lucky panties tell me the brand size and exact color... Lol I got lucky a time or two taking panties off but never putting them on.... Ummmmm maybe I have been doing it wrong .....

Beverley Sims
05-13-2013, 03:06 PM
I can see a big queue at Macy's tomorrow.....
Buying lucky panties.

Jaylin, I have got lucky taking panties off too. :)

Johnna.James
05-13-2013, 03:26 PM
You girls are too funny. LOL

Nyla F
05-13-2013, 09:42 PM
I was planning on buying a lottery ticket, now I think it would be best if I bought some VF panties first! :)

CarlaWestin
05-13-2013, 10:00 PM
Hmmm, the panty-luck connection. When I do laundry I stack my panties flat and put the whole pile in my undies drawer. I must take the fresh pair off the top and co-ordinate the bra to which ever color the panties are otherwise extremely bad things might happen. So far it's worked so I'm not breaking the streak.

Other than that, I'm completely normal.

And, good luck with the job offerings.

Tiffanyselkoe
05-13-2013, 10:30 PM
I guess you'll have to forward those panties to 50 people so bad luck doesn't befall you!

ErinP
05-13-2013, 10:55 PM
And I just gave my sweetie the Macy's gift card I got last week! And she got sandals not panties. Darn it!

Jessica Who
05-13-2013, 11:06 PM
Awesome, just be sure to wash them in cold water ;)

stephNE
05-14-2013, 05:56 AM
I have some "Lucky jeans", but no lucky panties.

Johnna.James
05-15-2013, 05:40 PM
Yes Jessica I washed them in cold water. Didn't want to chance washing away the mojo.....LOL Anyway I had a 3rd interview today and decided to wear the "Lucky Panties" again. The interview went well and it looks like they may make me an offer. Then the headhunter called to say that VW is very interested in me and want to schedule a face to face interview. WOW!!!!! I may never take these off........ LOL!!!!!!!!

mikiSJ
05-15-2013, 07:01 PM
When I played Little League baseball I would never wash my socks - good luck, right! At the end of the season my mother would throw them out, for obviously reasons.

Wash your panties after this round of job shopping or you may need to continue!

Johnna.James
05-15-2013, 10:01 PM
Yes mikiSJ I make sure I wash them in cold water so I don't chance washing away their mojo.....LOL. I can relate to the sock story, I was the same way. At the end of the season you were left with socks that had become a biohazard. LOL