PDA

View Full Version : The mall!

Tiffanyselkoe
05-13-2013, 08:49 PM
Kim and I took 2 of the kids with us to the mall after school so we could look at shoes for my daughter for the father daughter dance we are attending in June, while in the mall Kim and I saw the cutest dress ever in Dillard's. we bought it without even looking at the price tag. It cost more than we expected and I felt guilty afterward. I debated on taking it back and Kim told me she does the same thing with purchases. She said that since we both liked the dress so much that I should just keep it. That being said, she warned me it was dangerous to shop with her. I think I'll chance it though because her fashion sense is so much better than mine. God I love this woman! Sorry for the absence of makeup. I was just so excited to share this oh so cute dress! I think I need a shave too. Lol!:)

RenneB
05-13-2013, 08:54 PM
Oh yea, I'd keep the dress/sweater combo... nice look....

Renne.....

AmyGaleRT
05-13-2013, 09:02 PM
Really cute, Tiffany! I'd keep it, too! :)

- Amy

Julie Denier
05-13-2013, 09:21 PM
Love it! Definitely a keeper ;)

Jenniferathome
05-13-2013, 09:21 PM
Great outfit. Looks like something I'd wear for sure!

Tiffanyselkoe
05-13-2013, 09:22 PM
I'm going to have to ask Kim to do all my shopping for me!!

Ceri Anne
05-13-2013, 09:37 PM
The dress is lovely Tiffany! So glad Kim and you are out and able to shop together, that is so fun. Don't ask her to do it for you though, do it together, getting stuff for both of you. You are so blessed. I love the hair too.........looks a little inspired by your BFF Ceri :)

Tiffanyselkoe
05-13-2013, 10:07 PM
Hi Ceri!
We had fun today. I can spend hours in the mall in girl mode. Thanks for all the help and support with my first outing. Not sure if I would have gone through with it without you. I had a great time! Can't wait for an encore! Hugs!

bridget thronton
05-14-2013, 01:31 AM
Both dresses are good you wear them well

Trish
05-14-2013, 07:09 AM
Do keep the dress, it looks great.

linda allen
05-14-2013, 07:41 AM
It's a nice looking outfit on you and age appropriate.

Beverley Sims
05-14-2013, 08:08 AM
Yes that is a good combination for you,
and for your photo in post#8, might I suggest a pair of shoes and that would make that look great as well. :)

Dressy Girl
05-15-2013, 04:46 AM
Hi,

Love both dresses, they look great. I really like the polka dot dress, my favorite if I had to choose...smile. I need to find that dress for my collection.

MysticLady
05-15-2013, 07:56 AM
Hi Tiffany

I would recommend thrift store shopping. That way if you didn't like it you wont feel bad about buying it since you've would have paid anywhere from 4 -6 bucks. Plus you may decide later that you do like it especially if you find some nice heels that you have too have and the color combo would be perfect. Its happened to me:D

P.S. the Mall is only too show off your wardrobe:heehee: