PDA

View Full Version : How's your roommate situation working out?

sara.s
05-14-2013, 02:21 AM
So, i recently moved into a new place. Out of the 2 roommates I have, one guy knows that i dress but he hasnt seen me dressed and he is still friendly towards me. My live-in landlady hasnt had much exposure to the T community before, but is pretty cool with me dressing. We have been to a Tgirl bar with me dressed, and she loved the experience. Now she often seeks my help in choosing her daily work clothes. She likes to shop with me as well. She sees me as an inspiration to dress better! She is a lot of fun and likes me both ways. I am quite fortunate in this regard.

If you had a roommate before, how accepting were they?

Beverley Sims
05-14-2013, 08:24 AM
I had a housefull of room mates, all girls.
They would always see that I was dressed correctly when we went out Saturday nights.
I never borrowed any of their clothes, they always lent them to me.

AllieSF
05-14-2013, 01:17 PM
Once over the initial shock my cat has accepted me as I am. She now knows when I am trying on stuff to find that perfect spot to take a quick and intentional catnap right in the middle of the different black tops that I am sorting threw to find the perfect match to the skirt I plan on wearing. I have also adapted too. I learned how to use those sticky tape rollers that almost remove the pet hair from clothes. I am also always on the lookout for a new and improved version. Yeah, roommates are great when they are family. So much easier to keep my mouth shut and stop complaining.

mikiSJ
05-14-2013, 02:26 PM
While the consequences of choosing a mismatched room-mate are not the same as with a spouse, I would suggest a CD/TG/TS individual do a lot of due diligience before sharing a space that by its nature is shared privacy!