PDA

View Full Version : Just my luck

Connie D50
05-14-2013, 06:16 AM
Ok I was all set I never shave into May but the weather was so cold that I could continue without a problem. Then I was thinking this could be my first year to attend Be All in Chicago. I knew it was always early June and I went this far shaving whats another 3 weeks. So I went on line this morning and it was canceled :sad:. I understand time are hard sooo no big deal I'll have to come up with a plan B.

Connie

Cynthia Anne
05-14-2013, 07:20 AM
Make plan ''B'' to shave year around! I do; and wouldn't have it any other way!

Beverley Sims
05-14-2013, 07:54 AM
Do as Cynthia says,
you get used to it, no one notices and it is one thing else that you do naturally.

*Amelia*
05-14-2013, 02:19 PM
I agree with the other posters, shave all year round. Its just part of my daily routine now. And who wants all that hair on them anyway! Lol

Leah Lynn
05-14-2013, 08:44 PM
Whenever I get asked, and I do, I just give 'em a look and say, "I manscape. What of it?"

Leah

Cheryl Ann Owens
05-14-2013, 09:03 PM
It's your body, and NO one's business! Let them gawk and get over it in their own space!

Cheryl

Jilmac
05-14-2013, 09:53 PM
I was part of BeAll staff for the past several years and was really sad when I found out about the cancellation but I can say that it was a pure pleasure helping my friends from the Chicago Gender Society make BeAll the event it was.

Alice Torn
05-14-2013, 10:01 PM
Decisions decisions! Speaking of BeAll, and similar convenings. I wish they were less expensive, so jobless, and underemployed could go.

MysticLady
05-14-2013, 10:11 PM
I understand time are hard sooo no big deal I'll have to come up with a plan B.
Connie

Hi Connie, Plan B, come join us for GNO in SA TX. this coming Saturday. We're going to have a blast. Party will be starting @ 3 pm with dress up and picture time....YAY. BYOD:heehee:

Jamie001
05-14-2013, 10:13 PM
It's your body, and NO one's business! Let them gawk and get over it in their own space!

Cheryl

That is very true and it not only applies to shaving but whatever you want to wear on your body whether it be women's shoes, nail polish, tattoos, or whatever; It's NO one's business!