PDA

View Full Version : Collective strength

andrea lace
05-14-2013, 06:21 AM
I am so glad that I nave found this forum as it has helped myself and my wife no end. There are so many huge personalities and good people that have been forthcoming with great advice which has been put across in a no nonsense way and told exactly how it is. There are many members on here that I wish to thank for helping me to see that CDing is not a sordid or perverted compulsion but just the way some people are.

for many years I had a feeling of guilt the went along hand in hand with my cross dressing and many members on here have helped erase those guilty feelings. I now have a better understanding of why I feel the need to dress and also trying to put those needs to one side and ignoring them doesn't help.

We have drawn strength from so many good people on this forum that I am sure our lives would be alot darker not having found CD.com. There are so many here that have helped in fact too many to name. So a big thank you goes out to all of you.

BLUE ORCHID
05-14-2013, 06:42 AM
Hi Andrea, It's always great to be with like minded friends there's safety in numbers.

Tiffanyselkoe
05-14-2013, 07:35 AM
I wish you and your wife the very best. You will find this forum can help you understand and accept yourself much easier than trying to go it alone. There's more of us out there than we realize most of the time.

Beverley Sims
05-14-2013, 07:42 AM
I would agree with the collective strength of everyone here it helps to get through the tough times easier.
You do have somewhere to vent as well.
There is support when down, and there are lighter moments to lift you out of the doldrums.

kimdl93
05-14-2013, 08:35 AM
Glad to hear that you and your wig have found value in the CD forums. There is an abundance of experience to gain from among the members.

MysticLady
05-14-2013, 09:04 AM
Hi Andrea, I must agree with you in the fact that there are many beautiful people here. I sometimes ask myself "why are people here so wonderful" if this thing that we experience is so yuck(according to some). All I know is that when my femme self is free to be I'm much happier and that would explain the love and caring nature we have as "special girls". That's why I love it here, plus, it's also given me the opportunity to meet beautiful people in person. I love it when we're here for each other. Thank You also from the bottom of my heart.:hugs:

Jaylyn
05-14-2013, 09:32 AM
Andrea I also feel what you are saying I have met some outstanding girls on here that have helped me see who I am also and I feel so much better about myself. There is strength in numbers we sometimes don't realize that we do have many numbers of us CD's Some are CD's and don't know it yet just walking around feeling guilty about what they are doing, some are deep CD's that never express themselves but long for that inner self to emerge and some just keep it all covered and take many frustrations out on others. Most of those times it is on someone they love the most. We are all humans and every one is created in Gods image but also because God is so loving we are all different and have different views, emotions, reactions to circumstances beyond our control, but one thing God gave every one of us is a way to survive and that is by having a love for all mankind. This CD ing may be the way God helped us grouchy men find that love can solve lots of our problems. It has definitely taught me compassion, something I had not ever had before. Andrea enjoy your CDing and remember the good folks on here and learn from them. Good luck on exploring your inner self, may you find what, and who you are suppose to be. Jaylyn

Danielle_cder
05-14-2013, 10:53 AM
yep this forum rocks! better than any counseling/therapy specially when it is free (less your monthly bill to your internet provider) admittedly this site is not to be taken as professional help but the multitude of personalities, in sites, and views on our lifestyle is far better than any single psychologists take.

andrea lace
05-28-2013, 05:23 PM
Myself and my wife continue to be educated on a frequent basis through this forum. May is long continue :)

Frédérique
05-28-2013, 08:32 PM
There are so many huge personalities and good people that have been forthcoming with great advice which has been put across in a no nonsense way and told exactly how it is. There are many members on here that I wish to thank for helping me to see that CDing is not a sordid or perverted compulsion but just the way some people are.

This can be a useful place, no doubt about it. It was refreshing to me to “meet” and engage these HUGE personalities you have mentioned. There are some very interesting people on this site, to say the least, and you get a much better “view” of CD things as you participate…
:battingeyelashes:

Kate Simmons
05-28-2013, 08:41 PM
Never doubt for a moment that it works both ways my friend. I appreciate all of the honest heart felt expressions by members here, including yourself.:)

MissTee
05-28-2013, 09:10 PM
Welcome Andrea. You'll find lots of kindred spirits here. Good luck.