PDA

View Full Version : Silky Legs

ErinP
05-14-2013, 10:33 PM
When I was young I had (and still have) an addiction for pantyhose. I don't have to explain why among all of you here with me. I'm sure you know what I mean. Even if your desire was something else. What I'm getting to is this;

When you have very limited resources to supply your overwhelming desire to be clad in nylon, and when you get a pair, you may as well have found gold. You do everything in your power to make them last as long as you can. Careful not to snag them on anything....

To this very day I'm paranoid. Even if I have like 20 pair at any given time. I hate a run, snag or hole. Even then I hate throwing them away. Seems a bit nutty when I really think about it.

Gretchen_To_Be
05-14-2013, 10:41 PM
I'm with you Erin. Normally my "go to" brand is Hanes Silk Reflections (I like the high waist for muffin top control). When Bare Necessities or other web retailers have them on sale you can get them for about $7-$8 a pair. About a month ago I decided to splurge and buy some better hose--Donna Karan "The Nudes". Normally $20, on sale for $16. I bought 3 pair in various shades. Took the time to prep my feet, nails, moisturize, etc., but they tore the first time I wore them. I swore a blue streak. I haven't even opened the other 2...I'm too scared! Back to HSF for routine wear.

Jaylyn
05-14-2013, 11:39 PM
I found some silkies that have been worn a hundred times I bet. They were shipped to me and the first ones were buy one get a second pair free. I bought some in my wives name and then some in my name. I love wearing them. I love wearing garters and thigh highs and have found that if I will put the silkies on first then the thigh highs over them my legs look very smooth and feel great. Especially when I wear a nylon type loose skirt with them. Love hose as much as I do my makeup....

Beverley Sims
05-15-2013, 02:51 AM
You probably have an obsessive compulsive disorder of sorts.
You probably need to overcome this over time.