PDA

View Full Version : Was thinking about my last experience "out" today.. enjoy

elliemoss
05-15-2013, 06:57 AM
Bang! The exhilarating crazy bomb of stress is released and touches every far flung point in my body. The front door shut and locked behind me, no going back now. As I walk I feel the friendly wind caress my legs through my shiny nylon stockings. The sound of my chunky black velvet heels beat off the ground almost as loud as my heartbeat. As I reach the brightly lit bus stop I sit quietly down away from the old lady and her middle aged son. The wind blows up my dress like some kind of impatient admirer so I cross my legs left over right. My heart still pounds. The feminine scent of my Kate Moss signature perfume blows around the air , the old woman and son no doubt smell it. As the bus comes around the darkly lit corner I arise to meet it, here we go, here we go.

Nicola2876
05-15-2013, 07:00 AM
Sounds wonderful. Only been out a few times and even then I was in my car and only got out briefly.

Beverley Sims
05-15-2013, 10:43 AM
Sounds like a great start to the day....
I hope you didn't overdo the perfume.

Jaymees22
05-15-2013, 11:34 AM
Your experience sounds poetic, I went out yesterday too. I had fun wearing my new denim mini-skirt, driving and then getting out for a few minutes. Hugs Jaymee