PDA

View Full Version : right this minute...

Violetgray
05-15-2013, 08:06 PM
Right this very second I'm on a sweltering bus en femme with sweat pouring down from under my wig sitting next to a very drunk man while a woman holds up the bus arguing with the driver about the fare. The things I do just to be me! :-)

Anyone else care to share a time when it SUCKED to be en femme while out?

Jaylyn
05-15-2013, 08:14 PM
You poor gal, I hate it sweating under a wig. I always sweat a lot any way but it seems I nearly have to be cool to enjoy the dressing....Jaylyn

Rikidee
05-15-2013, 08:15 PM
VioleT You Are Beautiful. Hang In There!! Wish I Were With You. Hugs Riki!!

AllieSF
05-15-2013, 08:45 PM
I don't know Violet. I am just having a hard time coming up with one example of even having had just a disappointed time out dressed. Hopefully, I will never be able to cite a decent example. I am having way too much fun. Little inconveniences are just that little and easily forgotten.

Tracii G
05-15-2013, 08:51 PM
Sorry you are sweltering on the bus but I'm sure you are still gorgeous!!

ErinP
05-15-2013, 09:14 PM
Heat will always make me think twice about going out. I sweat to easy. Especially in a wig.

But, yes, I remember one time I was so hot I grabbed a rubber band and pulled it all back into a pony tail. I didn't care if anyone knew it was a wig or not. Times like that actually make me feel more like a real girl. My beautiful lady does it all the time!

kimdl93
05-15-2013, 09:21 PM
That's pretty bad....I've been lucky enough to avoid anything remotely comparable.

Sheila11
05-15-2013, 10:15 PM
I can't even remember a time when I was on a bus. Can't you just adjust the air conditioning?

In reality I have cut short outings do to sweat induced face slippage.

Cynthia Anne
05-16-2013, 12:30 AM
I thought long and hard about this and I neither couldn't come up with even one time I regretted being dressed! Now being dressed as a male; that's a complete different story!

ArleneRaquel
05-16-2013, 12:37 AM
On a city bus, a few years back I had misplaced my purse at a stop two blocks back. A lovely couple honked down the bus and my purse was returned. My keys, cash, credit cards were all in the purse. Thank heaven there are still kind & honest folks around.

Beverley Sims
05-16-2013, 02:19 AM
On a bus in Buffalo arguing with a white female for black rights.
She was a hypocrite.
I was sitting with a group of black people having a wonderful discussion about sitting in the back of the bus in the 60s.
She felt a white person should not associate with passengers of a different color.
I had a whole bus full of support.

erickka
05-16-2013, 05:19 AM
Sounds like some pretty young lady needs to get home, take a nice relaxing bubble bath, grab a nice glass of wine and relax in your most comfy lingerie and unwind! I know exactly where you are coming from, Violet.

DAVIDA
05-16-2013, 05:38 AM
Ladies don't sweat Violet, they "glisten".:heehee: