PDA

View Full Version : What and Why and Loving It

Blossym
05-16-2013, 08:40 AM
Hey all!

I see lots of threads where we talk about sometimes feel guilty or sad, or maybe even confused about doing what we do or why we do it. I'm one of them for sure. The purpose of this thread is to let our hair down, throw all that drama out and list what we LOVE about being who we are. My list is as follows:

1: I become so confident that I feel I can do anything.

2: I see makeup as a craft and enjoy learning new techniques.

3: I can be my 100% self.

4: I can shop with my fiancé and she listens to my advice on clothes and shoes.

5: I feel like I am more than just a "dude" - I transcend stereotypes and allow myself to become my full potential.

I am proud of who I am and though it took me a long time, I love myself for what I do. I can't wait to see some of the things you all post!!

Leanne2
05-16-2013, 09:18 AM
Hi Blossym, I love being a transgender woman because; just because that is what I am. The only thing better would to have been born with a female body to go along with my mind. But now that I think of it, if I had been born GG then I probably wouldn't appreciate it. I might have been less tolerant of people that are unconventional. People like me. I am happy that I can help people accept themselves as they are; beautiful children of God. Leanne

kimdl93
05-16-2013, 09:24 AM
I agree with your list and would note that I feel by coming out as transgendered, I overcame a personal barrier that has left me more confident in dealing with life's challenges.

Kate Simmons
05-16-2013, 09:37 AM
Sounds like you are doing great Hon. I'm happy for you and proud of you. Carry on my friend.:battingeyelashes::)

Sabrina133
05-16-2013, 10:14 AM
Hi Blossym, I love being a transgender woman because; just because that is what I am. The only thing better would to have been born with a female body to go along with my mind. But now that I think of it, if I had been born GG then I probably wouldn't appreciate it. I might have been less tolerant of people that are unconventional. People like me. I am happy that I can help people accept themselves as they are; beautiful children of God. Leanne

Hear hear Leanne. I agree. Being and admiting my transgenderism has made me a better person. I can relate to more people, have greater amount of sympathy for the troubles others may be having. Having come out has also helped me get over this immense sense if hypocracy i lived with while in the closet.

Beverley Sims
05-16-2013, 10:55 AM
I have always been One hundred percent myself and probably about eighty percent the rest.