PDA

View Full Version : Small step but huge milestone

Shadowgirl89
05-16-2013, 02:42 PM
So this morning I woke up and decided today would be the day I finally wore panties to work, I was extremely nervous as soon as I got here but as the day goes on I've been feeling so comfortable,relaxed, and at peace. Just felt like sharing :)

Beverley Sims
05-16-2013, 02:45 PM
Another little step in a lifetime.

Danielle_cder
05-16-2013, 03:00 PM
not to hard right? most people dont have x ray vision so u should b pretty safe:battingeyelashes:

Juliea661
05-16-2013, 03:43 PM
Good for you!
huigs, Jules

reb.femme
05-16-2013, 03:49 PM
So this morning I woke up and decided today would be the day I finally wore panties to work, I was extremely nervous as soon as I got here but as the day goes on I've been feeling so comfortable,relaxed, and at peace. Just felt like sharing :)

Glory days Shadowgirl and it gets easier to do by the day........woo hoo!
I wear mine just about every day now.

Rebecca

Karren H
05-16-2013, 03:50 PM
Always a good day when I come into work and my lingerie doesn't set off the pervert alarms! lol

kimdl93
05-16-2013, 03:52 PM
It's a significant step. But beware, at first you enjoy having this secret, and the next thing you know, you're looking for someone to share it with!

Deedee Skyblue
05-16-2013, 08:44 PM
Eventually, you'll most of the time forget you have them on. Then something will remind you - and give you a secret smile.

Deedee ;)

*Amelia*
05-16-2013, 09:04 PM
Be fore warned, panties are just the first step... ;)

marny
05-16-2013, 09:21 PM
When you get used to it you forget you have whatever on. I've walked into meetings with my forms on. totally forgot I had them on. Not a boo from anybody. so I guess i have put myself out there. On that page I can say they probably say nothing because i scare the hell out of them. i can seem mean but I am the nicest big pussykat you'll ever meet.

UNDERDRESSER
05-17-2013, 12:06 AM
I'm back to riding my bike to work, and change out of the bike shorts in the locker room. I used to stick with plain white panties, but I've started wearing Jockey modern micro bikinis in colors. Some of them pretty bright. I just change and don't worry about who sees. Haven't actually worn the rose pink ones where anyone could see....yet!

Chardonnay Merlot
05-17-2013, 01:33 AM
The greatest feeling in the world. Being in a business meeting in a sexy pair of panties knowing you are the only person in the room who could pull it off so well

Emma500
05-19-2013, 03:40 PM
That's really brave of you and I hope it goes well. I'm currently trying to pluck up the courage to wear panties under my clothes when going to work - but I haven't got there yet.

linda allen
05-20-2013, 07:24 AM
I wear panties every day unless I have a doctor's appointment. I often wear a bra (but no forms) under my shirt but I have to pick the right shirt and the right occasion. Not somewhere where friends might hug me.

I find that since I've been dressing a lot with forms, etc. at home, my need to underdress in the bra is less than it used to be. I go out knowing that when I come home I can put the bra and forms on.

BillieJoEllen
05-20-2013, 09:46 AM
I've been wearing panties pretty much 24/7 for eight years now. I am at the point now that I know how to protect them from being seen by anyone and am at the point where I hardly ever think of them anymore. I also wear bras most days but refrain from going out in public during the summer months while wearing one because one could be detected through the thinner summer materials. I still give a lot of thought to my bras though. I believe eventually I'll get very used to the bras also.

Sister Rachel
05-20-2013, 03:46 PM
Since I discovered Sloggi ( do you have them in the U.S.?), I can't understand why anyone would wear anything else to work .. understated but beautifully soft and comfortable :-) "Men's" underpants are just some ridiculous historical hangover by comparison!

cadresser
05-20-2013, 04:36 PM
I wear panties to work pretty much every day. Eventually it will become second nature to you and you won't think about it too much. Enjoy, just be careful bending over!

Diversity
05-20-2013, 05:39 PM
Good going, Shadowgirl. I was where you are now only a few months ago. I explained to my wife that I am way more comfortable wearing nylon-elastane panties than I am in guys cotton briefs and that I had come to a decision to wear them everyday and have done so since we talked. She has accepted this and all is good! A few days ago we had a laugh together, as she thought I had her panties (which are a few sizes smaller than mine). I told her I did not have them and she needed a pair to wear. So, I gaver her a pair of mine (which were one of my earlier purchases when I was experimenting) which were too small for me. We both laughed, to think about my wife accepting panties to wear from me!
It all gets easier and better the more you do it, and when the winter weather comes, it's really great to underdress with stockings and pantyhose! :)
Have fun!
Di

Dianne S
05-20-2013, 08:45 PM
I wear panties all the time except if I go swimming at a public pool. Also in winter, I wear a bra and sometimes a camisole, and usually a women's T-shirt. Also wear women's jeans so the only male clothes are my socks and a sweater or sweatshirt to cover up the top.

No-one has commented. People don't see what they don't expect to see.