PDA

View Full Version : Strong Points

slamddoger
05-16-2013, 08:40 PM
what is yourstorge ponts and what is yor week pont dress and going out as women

jim1991
05-16-2013, 08:43 PM
shoulders, hair, and evil eyeliner-Weak
Everything else-Strong lol...Or something I can work with.

Beverley Sims
05-17-2013, 11:29 AM
Strong points are appearance and confidence.
Weak points, coming out to others still bugs me on occasions.

Debra Russell
05-17-2013, 11:38 AM
strong points-- no fear. week points -- passing............................Debra

kimdl93
05-17-2013, 12:04 PM
as others have observed, I have male shoulders, a bit too prominent a jaw line, thin lips and large hands...all characteristically male. On the positive side, I am fit and firm, although large framed, and I am perfectly happy to go out, despite the likelihood that people will see I'm genetically male.

Jaymees22
05-17-2013, 12:10 PM
Strong points are my legs, my size (not too big), my hair and most important a sense of humor. Weak point I need to be more confident in the real world...Jaymee

I Am Paula
05-17-2013, 05:30 PM
Strengths- The confidence to just be myself in any situation. Weakness- A little muffin top, penis.

Rachelakld
05-17-2013, 05:44 PM
Strong - confidence, a sense of humour, acting, strong efficent body, good dress sense
Weak - passing or even caring if I'm passing, lazy with makeup,

noeleena
05-18-2013, 02:55 AM
Hi,

Weak points male facial features, no head of hair, scared around rightside of face & above eyebrow been burnt, no eyebrow, no womb after that it does not matter, have my down days because of being embarrist about that, i dont show it, when in front of 100's of people & talking with them , sometimes my disabilitys show up. both body wise & Psychological & Emotion's

Strong points , Im a female whos very strong has plenty of self esteem self worth know who i am & the confidence to be involved with many groups of people in the 1000's,

Being strong takes gut's & will power. & takes time to gain that, being vunable & open with people can be good because we can grow a little each time & we gain confidence in who we are, .

...noeleena...