PDA

View Full Version : Guidence

Shrutijones
05-17-2013, 11:23 AM
Hello frnds i mam shruti a cd from mumbai, i am so confuse thats why i came here plz guide me i dont know that i am only cd or i am TS bcoz all the time i want to be a girl and some time feelings are so strong and that time i want to cut my penies by any means bt i control myself thats is my problem that i don know that am i only cd or i am TS also. guide me

Sianna
05-17-2013, 11:27 AM
https://www.facebook.com/IndianTgBlog

hope that helps!

Sianna

Debra Russell
05-17-2013, 11:40 AM
Stay here - read and feel at home - take a deep breath and continue on....................Debra

Beverley Sims
05-17-2013, 07:57 PM
Read what everyone has to say and you appear to have normal feelings for someone starting out.
Do not get stressed over your situation.
The feelings come and go all the time.

docrobbysherry
05-17-2013, 08:54 PM
Relax. Dress when u feel like it. In the items u wish to try out. Time will tell if u r TS.

We ALL have to work these CD/TS issues out ourselves in our own way and time!

Vickie_CDTV
05-17-2013, 09:15 PM
Bottom line... If you are having thoughts to cut your penis off (harm yourself), you need to see a doctor as soon as possible!

Shrutijones
05-26-2013, 01:33 AM
Hello i am shruti i am transexual and i want to transform into girl. I want to settle and start transition in any other country. Can anyone tell me in which country i settle and transition and hiw to settle anyone guide me.????????

AmyGaleRT
05-26-2013, 01:40 AM
Shruti, most reputable doctors will insist you spend time living as your new gender for awhile before you fully transition, which may also coincide with HRT. I don't know if any other country would be that much better than your own for this; to try and transition while at the same time adjusting to life in another country seems like it would be a lot to handle! You'll want to speak with a therapist at any rate.

BTW, welcome to the forums. I know several other Indian girls from this forum and from Facebook...they all tend to be very pretty! :)

- Amy

Tina B.
05-26-2013, 08:21 AM
Shruti, from what I've read, Thailand would be the closet place to you, and they say prices are good. Here in America it takes a long time to get approval, for surgery, they have to be sure you are right for it. Then you have to live for a year as a women, then they will talk about surgery, not sure what regulations they have in Thailand. But it's not something you should do until you are 100% sure it's what you need, once it's gone, it's gone!

Shrutijones
06-03-2013, 12:48 PM
Hay thanks you all for your valuable responce for my both questions but i still not understand what should i do if i am trans and i love it and i wanna transform outside india bcoz as all know india is vwry traditional country so i cant transform here it is not exceptable here i have to go any other country. I am civil engineer so if anybody know any job for me in any other country please tell me and help me in my transition. And can anybody tell me how to come out for parents please???

Tracii G
06-03-2013, 01:51 PM
No right or wrong way to come out to your parents that only you can know.
When the time is right you will find a way to do it.Don't expect them to understand how you feel at first.
First thing is find a therapist that deals with transgender issues most therapists probably don't handle cases like yours so look around for one that does.
You need to understand yourself first before you make any major decisions about what to do next.

giuseppina
06-04-2013, 11:37 PM
Hello Shruti

It appears you are troubled by thoughts of harming yourself, and yes, cutting off a body part, wanted or not, falls well within this category. Please see a qualified mental health professional as soon as an emergency appointment can be arranged. If you can find one experienced in gender issues, so much the better. There are no fast and easy answers available to your questions.

I live in Canada, where gender transition requires an advance real-life test of at least two years before any surgery takes place. The purpose of this is to determine if you really are a girl. For all we know, you may be a distraught individual who is using this as a escapist fantasy. This was me 35 years ago. I no longer want SRS, haven't for a very long time, and likely never qualified for a real life test.

My remarks are meant to provoke careful thought about your situation, not upset you further.