PDA

View Full Version : My wife dressed me for the first time.

Wanna be Heather
05-17-2013, 03:38 PM
Wow, what a relief, last night dressed me in her lingere, put a wig, and did my make up. It was a time of my life. It was the first time I told her I wish I can dress like a girls. She was so sport about it, actually, she enjoyed it. :cute:

heatherdress
05-17-2013, 03:51 PM
Wow - I thought I was Heather.

Great. My wife also initiated my CDing and enjoys when I dress. I have always thanked her and told her how happy she has made me. Heather tries to do special things for her - she gives her cards, flowers, simple gifts. We always try to have fun, communicate, hug, kiss and address each others needs.

I am so glad there is another me - another Heather.

Wanna be Heather
05-17-2013, 04:03 PM
Heather is a lucky name sweetie

Cheryl Ann Owens
05-17-2013, 05:29 PM
Be REALLY, REALLY, REALLY good to her! (You should anyways!) Bend over backwards to make her feel absolutely comfortabley and truly appreciated to allow her to enjoy some of the finer things in life. Many are not so lucky.

Cheryl

*Amelia*
05-17-2013, 05:43 PM
Way to go Heather(s)! Im very happy and jealous for you at the same time! ;) I also agree with Cheryl, you should get her something special, flowers, dinner...

Rachelakld
05-17-2013, 05:53 PM
yep, definately flowers, dinner and a dance, reckon you should be in best man-mode outfit and romance her hard would be an approriate "thanks" for such a woman.

I do the flowers & dinner stuff in mans best clothes regularly.
I can only dance in fem mode, mans mode has 2 left feet - not sure why that happens.

Annaliese2010
05-17-2013, 06:03 PM
Wow, what a relief, last night dressed me in her lingere, put a wig, and did my make up. It was a time of my life. It was the first time I told her I wish I can dress like a girls. She was so sport about it, actually, she enjoyed it. :cute:That's so cool Heather :)

Linda Leigh
05-17-2013, 06:05 PM
Wow what time you had, (jealous here) :) Be very nice to your wife !

Bonnie Stone
05-17-2013, 06:12 PM
I agree with all the other comments, U have something most will never have, Be Nice and enjoy every minute. Bonnie

Eryn
05-17-2013, 06:18 PM
Heather, you have a wonderful spouse and I'm sure that you'll make sure that she knows she's appreciated!

Remember, though, you're your own person and should learn how to dress yourself. Dressing you for the first few time might be fun for your spouse, but it can get old pretty quickly!

Now you get the fun of developing your own style, which might be quite a bit different than your spouse's.

Jennifer Soames
05-17-2013, 06:30 PM
Hi Wanna Be Heather,

That is so great. I hope it makes both of you appreciate each other. Few people have an enduring level of intimacy that they can share so treasure it.

Love Jenny

Beverley Sims
05-17-2013, 07:54 PM
Heather, you are off to a resounding start, I advise if your wife does not want to do it sometimes,do not overwhelm her.
Go slowly and you should meet with success.

rudy3448
05-18-2013, 04:36 AM
WOW, that's awesome, I hope to get there some day. I honestly feel like she will leave me. did you take a pic? Congradulations!!!!!

naye
05-18-2013, 07:35 AM
Yor are sooooooooooo lucky, that would be a dream for me, you have an extremely special wife.

StephanieDragg
05-18-2013, 09:42 AM
very nice that is great, you are very lucky, I do agree exactly with Beverly, That is great advice!

LisaBishop
05-18-2013, 09:44 AM
You're lucky Heather!

Juliea661
05-18-2013, 10:34 AM
Soooo happy for you Heather!!!!
hugs, Jules

Wanna be Heather
05-18-2013, 03:51 PM
Thanks girls for the kind words and advice. I do appreciate her so much. She is the love of my life. :love:. I will not push her, but we agreed to got out as girls one night.

BTW, we talked about Botox and nose job for me.

Kalista Jameson
05-18-2013, 08:10 PM
Cool story Heather! That's what I'm talkin' about. I hope to find a good woman someday that will have that kind of fun with me and enjoy my femme side.

Cheers,

Kalista

Lacy PJs
05-18-2013, 09:16 PM
Isn't it great when your SO is so accepting? While my dressing will never leave the house and seldom leaves the bedroom, it is a GREAT feeling when I take a shower then walk into the room and see an outfit that she has laid out for me to wear.

Lacy PJs

linda allen
05-20-2013, 07:29 AM
That's great! Be sure to let her know how much you appreciate and love her.

When I first came out to my wife (after more than 30 years) and she didn't freak out, I went to the store, bought her a really nice card, and hand wrote a pretty long message inside telling her how much I love and appreciate her. That was out of character for me and it made a big impression.

Jennifer Marie P.
05-20-2013, 07:38 AM
Thats great you have a huge supporter and let her know how much you appreciate it.

Hanlie
05-20-2013, 08:44 AM
You have a wonderfull wife. I know, because I have a wife that loves me too. She is in love with me as a person. That's what makes it so great. She loves WHO you are and not what you are.

The comments below made me think about my fantastic wife and value her that much more. Thank you all.

Hanlie

Tracii G
05-20-2013, 08:54 AM
She is more than special you are lucky to have such a wonderful partner.

Barbra P
05-20-2013, 09:44 AM
While that sounds like you had a marvelous time and I agree that you need to your Wife how special she is, and often, but I also think much the same as Eryn. I don’t know any women that have someone else dress them and put on their makeup (outside of show business). Heck, applying makeup and dressing are a big part of the experience and I have always enjoyed putting on my own makeup. Applying makeup and getting dressed is something adult women do for themselves, with some occasional help with the zipper on the back of the dress.

Have fun for now, but plan to learn how to do your makeup and as Eryn wrote, develop your own style. As far as doing your own dressing we all reach the stage of “Mommy I want to dress myself.” Now if her dressing you is a form of foreplay, well that’s different.

Annaliese
05-20-2013, 09:49 AM
That is great Heather, you do have a great wife, what you need to do now is not blow it, take it slow, talk to her, don't overwhelm her, let her adjust at her own pace.

linda allen
05-20-2013, 09:54 AM
While that sounds like you had a marvelous time and I agree that you need to your Wife how special she is, and often, but I also think much the same as Eryn. I don’t know any women that have someone else dress them and put on their makeup (outside of show business). Heck, applying makeup and dressing are a big part of the experience and I have always enjoyed putting on my own makeup. Applying makeup and getting dressed is something adult women do for themselves, with some occasional help with the zipper on the back of the dress.

Have fun for now, but plan to learn how to do your makeup and as Eryn wrote, develop your own style. As far as doing your own dressing we all reach the stage of “Mommy I want to dress myself.” Now if her dressing you is a form of foreplay, well that’s different.

I think the point of her post is, that her wife seems to approve of her dressing and is willing to participate. That's the biggest step.

Doing it herself is a natural next step, but she has a willing partner who can give hints and advice.

Suzanne F
05-20-2013, 11:20 AM
Congratulations! I have the same kind of relationship with my wife. We have a great time going out together. She also does my makeup and helps me dress. I am beginning to develop my own style but I am in no hurry. I have done my own makeup once and every time I see my wife do mine I get a better idea how to do it myself. I want to do it myself eventually but I enjoy our time together as my wife applies it now. It also gives me more confidence to go out as I trust my wife's judgment.
Suzanne

Candy_in_Cincy
05-20-2013, 01:46 PM
That's great, you must me so happy! I hope to get to that point soon. My wife has put her stockings on me a few times when we were being naughty, but I haven't bought up wanting to wear makeup yet. You've given me hope that it can work out!

Wanna be Heather
05-20-2013, 05:30 PM
Thanks Candy for the advice. I am not intending to push it.

CherylFlint
05-23-2013, 01:59 AM
Wow! LUCKY YOU!