PDA

View Full Version : Female Workout Top

Deona_Anne
05-17-2013, 08:26 PM
I believe it was a couple of weekends ago, I bought this black workout top from Big 5 Sports. I went in as my male mode, and I asked the clerk for what I was looking for. What I was really looking for was not around, but I did find the next best thing. A workout top that had built in breast support.

Now the caveat was, the built in support has light pads to give assistance to the breast area. Now the caveat to that is, they can be removed quite easily. There are actually two holes on each side, intended from what I can tell. These holes will allow you to remove the pads, and "YES" even put in your breast forms.

I found all this out, by washing the top. I do a lot of "clothes rack" drying for my more delicate items.

It does go all the way through, so the creative and craft type ladies could probably sew it up and make it look and hold their forms better. However, I am just happy I found this top, by fluke at Big 5.

Brand Name: Go Fit

Deedee Skyblue
05-17-2013, 08:46 PM
The Genie Bra has the same arrangement, a cup with removable padding, where you can add your own forms if you like. I really like the Genie Cami Shaper, which has a built-in Genie Bra.

Deedee

Jaylyn
05-18-2013, 12:22 AM
I checked out the a genie Bra but I wouldn't like ordering a 3X size .... Sounds big, my breast forms are an XL and fit a 44 DD bra fairly well. They have there own sizing just for the Genie Bras and have some great prices on the site I looked at.

Rogina B
05-18-2013, 05:34 AM
With any of the sports bras that have pockets...put your forms in and take a small safety pin and close the center of the pocket about half way down.This keeps your forms from migrating toward center. A sports bra should be tight in the band and straps,which works well with the forms in the pockets.

Beverley Sims
05-18-2013, 10:46 PM
It probably has limited support and LOTS of bounce built in.
I wonder how it will go?