PDA

View Full Version : Pmt

Sarahj
09-24-2004, 01:36 AM
Hi all,
Does anybody else suffer from PMT. What I mean by that is, about once a month or so i get really moody, all i want to do is dress and shop and pamper my self and shave my legs and and and and do all the realy nice girly things that girls do. But I can't so I end up with PMT grumpy and moody, snapping at everybody, and my partner hates me for it, see knows whats up but doesn't help :( I know how to get over it by being Sarah :) so i'm off now shopping as it's that time of the month again, and I've seen a nice skirt, I've just got to find some boots to go with it.

Sarah

babe4life
09-24-2004, 03:34 AM
I seem to suffer with it continually then ...
:D

Lawren
09-24-2004, 04:09 AM
I persoanlly think that men have a "testerone cycle" that causes that monthly moodiness. A masculine version of a menstrual cycle that is not as evident as a woman's. Something that medical science has yet to investigate. Just my opinion.

LoL, Lawren

SatinSarah
09-24-2004, 04:54 AM
I knwo that feeling. I am like a bear with a sore head if Im in the mood and can't dress or shop. I rely on my wife to be in an understanding mood, and if I don't catch it right it doesn't work very well for me. Dressing alone is never the same as having your GG playing with you bra and carressing your boobs. So when I'm ready I can't stand the thought of being denied that pleasure.

Julie
09-24-2004, 06:51 AM
Only two weeks ago over here there was an article in the newspapers stating that men can suffer a similar condition to PMT so Sarah feel vindicated with you feelings. :eek:

NewShy21NJmtf
09-25-2004, 11:19 AM
i definetly "suffer" from that condition a lot, especially now that i'm stuck in this dorm with roommates and no way to be stephanie until JANUARY!! i don't keep track of how often i get the dressing blues (or pinks) though.

stephanie