PDA

View Full Version : One more step...

mbridger
05-18-2013, 01:25 PM
I bought my first set of breastforms today, I'm so excited!

LIKETODRESS2
05-18-2013, 01:26 PM
Good for you I am glad for you. THat is one thing I need to buy for my self one day

suzy1
05-18-2013, 01:30 PM
I know the feeling girl. And the excitement goes on.
I am expecting a new skirt to be delivered……so you and me both!:GD:

Eryn
05-18-2013, 02:36 PM
Good for you I am glad for you. THat is one thing I need to buy for my self one day

Well, you've got a lovely bra to put them in!

Mbridger, forms are lovely to have as they feel so much better than improvised padding. Now all you need is a good bra to wear them in. I like full-coverage T-shirt bras as they have a nice shape and are very secure. Demi bras are very nice for ladies with natural breasts, but they tend to allow forms to come adrift at the most embarassing moments!

slamddoger
05-18-2013, 02:43 PM
so what next on your list of thing to get

Jenniferathome
05-18-2013, 03:20 PM
I remember that day. No more denying either. You are a cross dresser. There's some level of comfort there.

Cheryl Ann Owens
05-18-2013, 03:27 PM
Well, at least you took a step on what can be a wonderful journey of many steps! I'll join in with Eryn to say that a nice bra will make for a nice series of steps. Don't be afraid Dear! Spread your wings and fly!

Cheryl

AmyGaleRT
05-18-2013, 04:14 PM
I remember ordering my forms...I had to arrange with a local UPS store to have them delivered there, because I wasn't yet out to Sabrina. I ordered Gold Seal Classic II forms from The Breast Form Store. When they arrived, just opening the box was wonderful; they had wrapped the form boxes in purple tissue paper and scattered rose petals inside the shipping carton. Trying them on inside one of my 48C bras for the first time was an absolute joy! The concave backs fit my chest perfectly and they looked just right, womanly but not excessive. They still do, in fact. They're one of my essentials to a proper presentation as Amy. I guess you could say I love my breasts, even if I have to store them in boxes. :D

- Amy

I Am Paula
05-18-2013, 07:26 PM
About thirty years ago Sears sold mastectomy forms. Sort of satin baggy full of fibrefill. I ordered some to be delivered to my local Sears store. I got there to pick them up, and the clerk started cutting open the box. I said he didn't need to do that, but he insisted, store policy to ensure that it was the right product, and undamaged. He pulled out a boob, and said 'what is it?'. 'I don't know, something my wife ordered'. I left with my boobs, and a red face. I loved those boobs!

mbridger
05-18-2013, 08:55 PM
Some nice girly shoes

Beverley Sims
05-18-2013, 10:06 PM
Breastform purchase always seems to be life changing.
I hope it is a good experience for you as well.