PDA

View Full Version : I want to be passable

undercovercd
05-18-2013, 03:35 PM
Does anyone know how I could ask a close girl friend to feminize me?

Joni T
05-18-2013, 03:42 PM
If she knows, just ask her.
Joni

RADER
05-18-2013, 03:47 PM
Hi Undercovercd:
Welcome to the forum, glad you found us.
That might be a tough question to answer with out knowing what is your relationship to her.
Do you think she might embrace or reject your dressing.
Take her to coffee, and ask a few feeler questions, if you sense rejection, then back off.
If on the other hand, she seems accepting, than go for it.
Good Luck.
Rader

kimdl93
05-18-2013, 03:50 PM
Welcome and you are in the right place.

I think youre a bit ahead of yourself.

Passable? Feminize you? Its not magic you know. We each have features that work for and against ourselves in terms of presenting as a woman. Its pretty hard to pass without really fortunate genetically. And the most experienced make up artist can only do so much. On top of that there are mannerisms and voice. Maybe you should start by lowering your expectations a bit.

Tracii G
05-18-2013, 03:56 PM
There is no magic pill or woman for that matter that can do that IMO.
You have to work at it to be honest.
Just a wig and make up won't either.

Marleena
05-18-2013, 03:57 PM
If you are able to unlock this secret please let me know!:)

julietalyse
05-18-2013, 04:07 PM
Trust may be your best guideline here. I have been surprised at which one of my girl friends is accepting to me as a cross dresser. Two seemed to be accepting. They helped me shop for clothes, make up, and lingerie then after that there was a line not to cross. I assume their background or/and prejudices. When we do get help it is great. Just be cautious hold back on your enthusiasm until you are sure. Maybe it is being fair to them in not rushing things. In my case one finally said "Let's move on.".

Rachelakld
05-18-2013, 04:09 PM
does no one go to crossdress parties anymore?
and even if there wasn't one, you could say it was a practice run to see if it's worth the effort

Annaliese2010
05-18-2013, 05:03 PM
Butter her up take her out to dinner...whatever. Have a nice day. After u make luv...be charming, get her to laugh. Wait a few mins then ask. She might laugh again thinking you're joking. Laugh WITH her. When she settles down, all aglow & adoring of you.. Gently, hesitatingly, with sensitivity...just say "hun? ok..dont freakout. k? but...what if? wld that upset you? just wondering...".

Let her reaction guide you. Therein lies your answer.

Jenniferathome
05-18-2013, 07:35 PM
Well, we ALL want to be passable, that would really make life easy. Keep in mind that it is not just technique. Your friend may be a genius with make up, on her. You may come out looking like a linebacker. Makeup is really helpful, but there are 10,000,000 other signals that scream "man" when we are out.

Beverley Sims
05-18-2013, 10:19 PM
First off she would need experience in in teaching you female mannerisms.
It will be a long process, makeup will probably be the last step.

Angela Campbell
05-18-2013, 10:25 PM
She may be able to help with makeup and picking out clothes, but keep in mind that women use makeup differently than a man would need to. For instance she would not ever have had the need to cover a beard shadow. She may be able to teach you some basic techniques but be ready for a long process to learn how to present as a woman. There is a lot to it and many different things you will need to work on and it may be different for you than it was for me.

cdliz15
05-19-2013, 10:41 AM
If you think she is accepting and understanding, tell her about your crossdressing first. If she is ok with it, then later ask her for style/fashion advice. (Don't ask her to feminize you.) Ask her for help with makeup, hair, clothes, etc..

heatherdress
05-19-2013, 04:53 PM
Undercovercd - OK, do you have a specific close girl friend in mind? Not sure if you are seeking a close GF, if you have one already and you want to ask her, or if you have maybe more than one GF and you are not sure which one to ask. Everyone has already given you some good thoughts and ideas.

Some additional questions: Are you worried about the risk that she will tell others? Are you involved romantically and worried about losing her if you admit to her that you CD? What does "feminize you mean?" Can she do what you ask her to do? What does "passable" mean to you?

linda allen
05-20-2013, 07:18 AM
There are many ways to ask and many definitions of "feminize me".

I suppose one way to ask is for both of you to get drunk and then you bring up the subject of trying on her clothes, etc. Of course they would have to be close to the same size.

That's a simplification of course.

Now realize this -Just because she is a female doesn't necesarilly mean she would know how to feminize you. She was born female and has been female all her life. She may not have ever thought about how she got to where she is.

I suggest you check the Internet for feminizing tips and if you're really into it, there are professionals who will feminize you for a fee.

Or, just slowly ease into it like most of us here have.