PDA

View Full Version : self divorced

Inna
05-18-2013, 03:59 PM
I often write about womanhood as supposed to transwomanhood. I do it deliberately as I truly am a woman, not only in my own perception of realm, but as well, all others who know me and express their own take on who I am to them.

However, I want to clarify one very essential aspect of how I was able to get to this point in my life. The most crucial and essential ingredient was an act of DIVORCE, but it wasn’t the divorce most of us think of when discussing transitioning. No, it was a divorce of one self!
Self surrounded by deceit, abnormality, daily struggle to make life seemingly NORMAL, yet unable to hold on to normalcy beyond one single breath.

When I had come to the reckoning of my first life, I realized that other then memories of my past, I truly didn’t want the packaged burden of preconceived notion of false gender tagging along like an unwanted link.
I have severed the cord, I was no longer amidst regret, but free to grow, to finally see the world I always yearned, to grow from a little girl, into a woman with newly developing experience of days to come.

When I started, I found my self, as a child, innocent and lost in a vast world of eager dynamic, rushing by like a mountain stream. I wanted to smell the flowers for the first time, to learn how to be a member of the proverbial society for the first time, everything seemed as though I am experiencing it for the first time.
One thing which was present, unlike before, was overwhelming spirituality within each and every cell of my ever so changing body and mind.

The only constant was my genderless soul, same as it ever was, that part of me was true, loving, and pure.

What I did by separating my gender from the experience of the past was inevitably necessary for who I am now!

Not that such pursuit is a prescription for happiness for everyone, as it taxed heavily on my survival and often endangered my life, getting awfully close to the suicide only several steps away.
Yet, I have prevailed, to grow into a wholesome young woman I am today.

By this entry I want to, at least in smallest measure, allow this idea as a possibility to those who seek absolute of womanhood, who see no other possibility but to become entirely and completely saturated by female gender without asuming that they are sentenced to transness forever.

Marleena
05-18-2013, 04:02 PM
Wow this is profound. It seems I'm only at the separation stage then.*sigh*

JohnH
05-18-2013, 08:29 PM
Inna, what you wrote was so beautiful. Ever since puberty I feel there has been a disconnect between my soul and my masculine body.

I feel that I have been delivered from the tyrannical expectations of being what a man is expected to be. I HAVE BEEN RELEASED FROM THE OPPRESSION OF TESTOSTERONE thanks to M2F HRT. For that I really thankful for modern medicine to suppress the testosterone and to introduce estrogen. I used to really hate my body and I was suicidal, but now I really love my body as it becomes more feminine and I really want to live to be 100 years of age!

The only masculine aspect I still enjoy is my deep bass voice.

John

StephanieC
05-19-2013, 06:43 AM
Inna, this resounds with me. Thank you for the posting.

Inna
05-19-2013, 11:03 AM
Life is but a dream, energy passing through Higgs field thereby assuming material manifestation but just for a while, to return to energy once again.
Reality or fantasy, they are simply one conglomerate of different interpretation. I choose to interpret mine as I do, You, as you do. No one is lesser nor better! Just a simple expression of emotion.
All colors, all shapes, I choose to dream MY dream...............It is a fantastic dream so far!

Love O.,.O

Jorja
05-19-2013, 11:08 AM
You see, my reality is not your reality. What works for me, does not necessarily work for you. We are as different as day and night and yet so much the very same. Some of us did not divorce. We simply let go. Some of us do not want to seperate one from the other. We are the sum of all of our parts and experiences. What is important is to find the path and method that works for you. The rest of the world can figure it out on their own, just like you and I did or will.

dawnmarrie1961
05-19-2013, 11:11 AM
Point well taken, Inna. To each there own.

mary something
05-20-2013, 08:33 AM
I so enjoy reading your posts Inna! I am happy that you are in such a place that you are experiencing and credit your determination, hard work, and strength of character to such an amazing result! Congrats!