PDA

View Full Version : Finding Supportive Friends and or a Roomate

drmchum
05-19-2013, 09:47 AM
Hello Ladies, does anyone know the best way to approach finding people supportive of crossdressing. I don't make a lot and am thinking if I could share a place with someone maybe I could explore this still or even go further with it. It is hard I live in a smaller city (Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada) and was thinking of moving back to Calgary, there is well over a million people there, and would there would maybe be better opportunities to meet people. I would like to go out all dressed just once but here it seems hard, good work here is scarce as well.

Beverley Sims
05-19-2013, 01:02 PM
Finding an accepting room mate would be good.
I organised a share house amongst friends of mine, four girls.
They wanted a bodyguard or a manly? presence in the house to discourage potential interlopers.
This avenue is worth a try, once you get established.
For me the rest is well documented history.

heatherdress
05-19-2013, 04:43 PM
Let's see - you want: people supportive of crossdressing; supportive friends; a roommate; a better job in a bigger city; a move to Calgary; opportunities to meet people; and to go out dressed once. Seems like you should put together a plan for your life. You need to prioritize your goals. You need to get some help with finding a new job or career. Seems like you should decide what you want to do and where you want to live. Get a good job and live somewhere that you will feel comfortable and will be able to make friends. Your CDing ability and acceptance can then develop. Good luck. Don't try to do everything at once.

sandra-leigh
05-19-2013, 09:12 PM
You could contact either Calgary Illusions or Edmonton Illusions. I think there's a couple of Illusions members in Lethbridge.

drmchum
05-26-2013, 04:06 PM
Thank you for the responses!!!