PDA

View Full Version : Date night

Tiffanyselkoe
05-19-2013, 10:02 AM
Kim and I went out to dinner on Friday and then got all dolled up in our little black dresses and went to a local club for pool and a couple drinks. We had a lot of fun and maybe Tiffany will try karaoke next time. The girls night out was a blast and it was midnight before we knew it. One new thing I learned...it is way easy to lose an earring. Darn, we both liked that pair too. Having time out with Kim made up for it though.:)

Beverley Sims
05-19-2013, 12:58 PM
Tiffany, the first few times you go out at night with someone are to be treasured.
I remember a lot of my sojurns when I was twenty.
Fond memories all of them.

Tiffanyselkoe
05-19-2013, 01:43 PM
I feel so lucky to have a wife( Kim) who supports every facet of me. All the years I spent hiding from her I wish I had back. I always feared the worst when I debated telling her about Tiffany and found myself living, essentially, two separate lives and waiting for the day when I would slip up and Kim would find out. I am so happy to be able to be totally open and include Kim in everything I do. I cannot emphasize enough, communication and compromise will make a marriage stronger than ever but the lack thereof will surely destroy it. I know that others may not have the same end result when they finally tell their spouses about their femme side and I find this saddening. Wouldn't it be wonderful if a marriage could bloom like the rose that could be rather than be allowed to suffer for the simple fact that a petal or 2 isn't the same as other roses. I wish everyone on this forum the very best and hope their journey through life can be as joyful as mine has become. Your support helps me every day and allows me to keep in mind that we are all everyday people with the same hopes and worries as everyone else ( just normal people). Thank you so much for that. Have a wonderful day everyone. Hugs to all!!

Emogene
05-19-2013, 03:46 PM
Tiffany, thank you for sharing! Your story brings me much joy and happiness both for you and your SO and for me and my SO.

It is so wonderful to be blessed with such supportive companions in our lives!