PDA

View Full Version : The country girl look

Erica Marie
05-19-2013, 11:03 AM
Ok, so if I didnt think the Pink Fog had me in a daze enough. Last night I went to see Kenny Chesney at Miller Park in Milwaukee (home of the Brewers, yeah). I went in guy mode seeing as I was with family and they dont know. So here I am amongst 50,000 some odd people ( I mean they werent all odd just some of them ). Anyway so all these people and over half were women, all dressed in there country attire. I just realized I love the look of a cotton white skirt and cowgirl boots. Dang now I need to go shopping again.

Any other girls here take a liking to that look? Or are you ever at an event with alot of other people around and you just look around and say "Wow I luv that outfit" "That dress is so cute" " WHOA she is hot and I totally luv the skirt she has on"

JC
05-19-2013, 11:57 AM
white?????? i can't stay clean with dark colors ....... white would be bad quickly.

sweetmelody
05-19-2013, 11:59 AM
Agree about the white, but I love a denim skirt and cowboy boots. I am always noticing what women are wearing and thinking "would that look good on me? I wonder where she got that outfit"

Beverley Sims
05-19-2013, 12:41 PM
Erica,
I like the square dance look, big frilly petticoat under a full skirt.
Boots sometimes other times heels look good, sometimes awesome would be a word I would use.
Nobody can stand near to you as they are pushed away by the frills and taffeta in the petticoat.
Just wonderful.

suzy1
05-19-2013, 12:51 PM
I know what you meen Erica. I was at a race meeting the other day and a female photographer was dressed in just a pair of skinny jeans and a t-shirt.
Now here I am on ebay tonight looking for some new skinny jeans and a t-shirt.:eek:

Barbra P
05-19-2013, 01:02 PM
I don’t have a white top but I wish I did, one sheer enough to show the bra. Maybe one of these days I’ll see one I like. I also would like a pair of white capris, but back in the fifties when I was in high school and clam diggers were popular for boys I had a pair in white and they were an utter nightmare to keep clean; not as bad as the white buck shoes that were also popular.

I do remember how fantastic Shania Twain looked in her video for “Any Man of Mine” in her boots, jeans, and western shirt; what I wouldn’t give for that outfit – provided I could look even half as good.

CynthiaD
05-19-2013, 02:37 PM
Here in Texas cowboy boots are acceptable attire with almost anything. I love the look of cowboy boots with a dress, although I'd rather wear some strappy heels myself.

Kate Simmons
05-19-2013, 03:08 PM
The Cow Girl look is cool but I prefer the Daisy Duke look, not to mention those those gals on "Hee Haw".:battingeyelashes::)

Erica Marie
05-20-2013, 05:56 AM
Maybe its just that ggs have so many options. Skirts, dresses, jeans, capris, shorts. What do guys
get. Jeans, shorts and tees BORING!!! I guess Ill keep looking and find a few styles that work for me.

NV Susan
05-20-2013, 08:26 AM
Erica, I love the cow girl look. I have a white cotton skirt along with a few jean skirts. I wear then with lacy western style tops and yes, cow girl boots!

Hanlie
05-20-2013, 09:18 AM
Yip, the cowgirl look works for me too. Always looking at what women wear and if the look will work for me. Body type plays a big role here, but the cowgirl look works as the outfit is not too fitted and it hides our wider shoulder a bit.

Hanlie