PDA

View Full Version : Resemblance to relatives.

Charlotte Haynes
05-20-2013, 02:46 PM
When dressed and made up, do you bear a strong resemblance to a female relative? If yes, did it come as a surprise to you? It did me...I was hoping to look a little like Nigella Lawson (who I fancy), and ended up looking quite a lot like my sister (who I don't)...
C

LilSissyStevie
05-20-2013, 02:52 PM
I look a lot like my older sister. People thought we were twins when we were growing up so that's not too surprising.

Katie Russell
05-20-2013, 02:57 PM
Yes it's a bit of a shock seeing your sister looking back at you in the mirror!

Katie

xdressed
05-20-2013, 03:00 PM
I also look somewhat like my sister (or rather, she looks like me as I'm older)

franlee
05-20-2013, 03:03 PM
She is not a blood relative, but my first wife. And I never realized it until my family members pointed it out how much we favored in our regular clothes as they never knew about our swapping and my CDing. But then one day we were role swapped and standing side by side where the full length mirror showed us tighter and it was astounding how much we looked alike. Of course her hair was longer but the same color and mine was shoulder length back in the early 70's. I sure wish we had a camera back then but that was a different and difficult time for young couples. But were the so called "good ole days."

Barbara Dugan
05-20-2013, 03:04 PM
My nice tell me all the time that I look like my sister, that is in male mode...now I wonder what she may think if she ever see me dressed

Frédérique
05-20-2013, 03:33 PM
When dressed and made up, do you bear a strong resemblance to a female relative?

I look a lot like my female cousin, who is two years younger than I. We are two halves of a whole, although separated by time and distance, and I often feel I am keeping her memory near and dear by crossdressing. I don’t look exactly like her, mind you, but I’m definitely in the ball park...
:daydreaming:

Beverley Sims
05-20-2013, 03:34 PM
It was a surprise to me when I looked at my mothers photo and saw a resemblance to one of myself.
To look at a photo and then look in a mirror did not work for me.
It had to be two photos side by side.
Remember the mirror reversal rule.

Tracii G
05-20-2013, 03:41 PM
Pretty much like my Mother.

reb.femme
05-20-2013, 04:25 PM
When dressed and made up, do you bear a strong resemblance to a female relative? If yes, did it come as a surprise to you? It did me...I was hoping to look a little like Nigella Lawson (who I fancy)....

Hi Charlotte,

You'll need a greater intake of sugary food to look like Nigella :heehee:, but she is a honey I have to admit.

I am my mum when dressed, as confirmed by my wife and the mirror. It is however, no surprise, as when I had long hair in my teens, I looked like her then, so a natural progression with age no doubt?

Rebecca

carhill2mn
05-20-2013, 04:25 PM
There are many times when I resemble my mother. I also have a neice who, I think, resembles me.

Alicia_lynn419
05-20-2013, 04:42 PM
The first time I put on a professional wig and took a picture was the first time I saw a resemblance between me and my 3 younger sisters!

Charlotte Haynes
05-20-2013, 04:43 PM
Hi Charlotte,

You'll need a greater intake of sugary food to look like Nigella :heehee:, but she is a honey I have to admit.

I am my mum when dressed, as confirmed by my wife and the mirror. It is however, no surprise, as when I had long hair in my teens, I looked like her then, so a natural progression with age no doubt?

RebeccaHello Rebecca...As much as I admire Nigella's curves, I don't want any of my own... I feel that they'd impede me in going about my daily business - plus I'd be playing with my breasts all day. I'd like her hair, dresses and make up, though...
C

~Joanne~
05-20-2013, 07:15 PM
My SO says I look a lot like my sister, or she looks like me depending on how you look at things.

Cheryl Ann Owens
05-20-2013, 07:50 PM
I do look like one of my sisters. What else could I expect? It's simple genetics at work.

Cheryl

Leah Lynn
05-20-2013, 08:27 PM
My mother's youngest sister is only four years older than me. En femme I closely resemble her. I showed some of the family pics of me from Hallooween, and all thought it was her. And it did surprise me that there was such resemblance.

Leah

BLUE ORCHID
05-20-2013, 08:29 PM
Hi Charlotte, I sometime see my mother or my sister in the mirror depending on what wig I have on.

Debra Russell
05-21-2013, 11:52 AM
Oh yeah! - three sisters, and just recently discussed what a strong family resemblance we all have - especially when they saw me with a wig and a little makeup -- too cool.....................Debra

biggirlsarah
05-21-2013, 12:17 PM
When I am dressed I admit I do look a lot like my younger sister ( 5 years younger than me ) especially as I have grown my hair quite long.

Vickie_CDTV
05-21-2013, 12:52 PM
I look a lot like my dear mom, just way way larger.

Jaylyn
05-21-2013, 01:01 PM
I must be the milk mans, the garbage mans or even the preachers son cause I look like my dad in real life but don't look like any one I'm related to enfemme.....

Karren H
05-21-2013, 01:14 PM
For some reason I look a lot like the milk man's daughter! lol

Dana L
05-21-2013, 04:37 PM
The only time I have been out enfemme was at halloween. I did the full hair and make up and wore a french maids outfit. Everyone kept saying "Oh my god you look just like your mom". I'm not sure what look I was going for but that was definatly not it. No offence to my mom, she's a very good looking lady for her age and many people think she's much much younger than she is, so I guess I'll take that as a compliment.

Sandra1746
05-21-2013, 05:24 PM
My wife tells me I look like my mother when I am dressed.
Not exactly the look I was going for but I suppose there is a good genetic reason for the similarity.

Just being me,
Sandra1746

StaceyJane
05-21-2013, 06:06 PM
My wife told me I look like my mom.

Carmen
05-21-2013, 06:25 PM

How true! I could have easly been the eldest sister.

kimdl93
05-21-2013, 06:42 PM
I look a lot like my mother.

Abbygirl
05-21-2013, 06:49 PM
Oh yeah! I see my sister in the mirror. On the two halloweens that others have seen me en femme, everyone else has also made the comment that I looked like my sister. Of course, I've been told we favor even when I don't have makeup and a dress on so I guess it's not much of a stretch.

Elsa Larson
05-21-2013, 08:09 PM
When I was born, my mom's parents thought I had no resemblance to my mom or any of her relatives.
But when I went full-time, got a "mature" hairstyle & glasses, one of my pix looks SO MUCH like her that I captioned it, "channeling my mom".

Norah_joy
05-21-2013, 08:16 PM
No doubt in my mind: I look like the sister I never had; the daughter my mother never had. But seriously, I do look a lot like so many of my female relatives. A pretty nice feeling.

Norah

LaSirenaBella
05-22-2013, 05:50 AM
Pretty much like my Mother.

Undoubtedly, I look like my mother, as well. And, interestingly...well, it's better to tell an anecdote. I put up a picture of my older daughter (who is almost 19 y/o) on my primary FB page and one of my old high school friends commented "she's a female version of you!"

Alrighty, then.

andrea lace
05-22-2013, 06:17 AM
I dont look like any of my relatives as I know that I look like a bloke in a dress. Like you though I also have a thing for Nigella she is so hot!!!!!!!!!

noeleena
05-22-2013, 06:26 AM
Hi,

Sorry not a hope of that, nothing at all im to weird for that to even happan .

Okay the bad news is im more like my father who was there for only 5 years in the begining yes i did see him a few times after & go out with him & spend some time so every thing is about male likeness our 2 nd son is allso like him, our first son is like my fathers Father, tall a mop of hair lean & so close in other detales , our daughter is more like my Mother, with a little of Jos's likeness.

Theres just no way ever id look like any woman , yes it works me over,youd just like to hide away,.

Even dressed up nicely. So ill just have to say our grandaughter Dejarn will be the stuner. in looks, & shes growing looks like to be a lovely fine young woman so shes my if you can understand this , shes my expression of what i am. like shes... my ....daughter,

...noeleena...

stephNE
05-22-2013, 06:46 AM
Yes, unfortunately I look a lot like my mother.

xdressed
05-22-2013, 09:30 AM

But now that she's changed her hair she is starting to look a bit like our mum

daviolin
05-22-2013, 09:42 AM
I look like my mother. Which is a good thing, because she was a very pretty woman. My son saw a picture of me dressed, and the first thing he said is. You look exactly like Grand ma. He couldn't believe it. Daviolin

BillieJoEllen
05-22-2013, 09:51 AM
Not so much years ago but now a days both my sisters and I look a lot like our mother.

Charlotte Haynes
05-22-2013, 12:21 PM
I dont look like any of my relatives as I know that I look like a bloke in a dress. Like you though I also have a thing for Nigella she is so hot!!!!!!!!!You can hum that one again.. Edit: I mean the Nigella bit, obviously lol...