PDA

View Full Version : She made my day..... :o

Nisha
05-20-2013, 07:22 PM
Just got off phone with tech support. For almost half an hour, while she was trying to resolve my issue, she kept on calling me as "ma'am".

And I didn't even think of correcting her. I just enjoyed it. ;)

Thank you young lady of tech support, thank you very much. You made my day... week....

Can't tell how much it meant to me.

- Nisha :o

Cynthia Anne
05-20-2013, 10:30 PM
I find it always cool to be ma'am! I love the feeling!

Beverley Sims
05-20-2013, 11:56 PM
You know voice exercises are working when you are maamed on the phone.

*Amelia*
05-21-2013, 02:17 AM
Never been ma'amed myself, but I do work in tech support. And to all you gals out there if you call me and present as female, I will most certainly call you Ma'am!

reb.femme
05-21-2013, 02:31 PM
Never been ma'amed myself, but I do work in tech support. And to all you gals out there if you call me and present as female, I will most certainly call you Ma'am!

An exact 'Ditto' to Amelia's statement, as a Network Support type myself . I did turn a man to stone once though when he read me :heehee:

Rebecca

Jaylyn
05-21-2013, 02:39 PM

Amelia with my deep voice I may have to call you just hear it from someone....lol Don't think my voice will fool any one.

LaLaChic
05-21-2013, 02:44 PM
I'll never get a ma'am. Not with my bulldog voice and my beard. Even with my most feminine dress and efforts I will get a sir.

Ciara Brianne
05-21-2013, 03:10 PM
I have been working on my feminine voice, but I think it will be quite a while before I get "ma'amed. lol

Tracii G
05-21-2013, 03:31 PM
I get that a lot on the phone.
Always nice to hear it.

Sephina
05-21-2013, 11:00 PM
I work for Pepsi selling Pepsi products at a call center and every once and a while ill get a customer calling me ma'am on customer who was very polite said it many times and i was just giddy every time i heard it although i wouldn't fancy my voice currently feminine at all but whatever i enjoyed it :)

Nisha
05-25-2013, 09:33 AM

"ma'amed" - Now that is a verb I would add to my dictionary. :-)

JohnH
05-25-2013, 09:53 AM
Being ma'amed over the phone is a lost cause given my deep bass voice!

John

maxjohnson
05-25-2013, 10:19 AM
I have a feminine voice over the phone so I'm always called ma'am on the phone. And twice in real life with just long hair and no make up or crossdressing, probably due to my voice too.

Jaymees22
05-25-2013, 10:22 AM
Hi, I got "ma'amed" yesterday at the supermarket when checking out. I was in drab though, oh well it still felt good.