PDA

View Full Version : would you date yourself?

VAWyman
05-20-2013, 07:47 PM
As a man, would you ask your fem self for a date?
Or as a fem, would you accept a date from your male self?
Why, or why not?
What about if they outed themselves as a CD or TG on the 4th date, would you continue the relationship?
Don't be quick to answer, think about it for a bit.
====
As for me, I think I would ask my fem self for a date, but as a fem I would turn me down. Too much baggage.

sandra-leigh
05-20-2013, 08:01 PM
No, my fem side knows my male side is in a relationship :D

Besides, my fem side likes women.

AllieSF
05-20-2013, 08:08 PM
There was a very similar long running thread about almost the same subject from a year or so ago. In that one I answered "Hell Yes!", because I was already doing that. It was tongue in cheek but also had a lot of truth to it, because just as we are gifted with this unique life style, or whatever you want to call it, we are also burdened by it because since it is not an activity deemed normal by the general public and thus we who are looking are now looking at a very much smaller position of that illusive dating pie of available potential partners.

So, in answer to your question today, "Hell yes because I am still doing that!"

Also, I also really like me as a human being and a loving and caring person. I don't look too bad either.

VAWyman
05-20-2013, 08:09 PM
I was presuming that a pre-existing relationship was beside the point.
And mea culpa, I wasn't thinking of G-G relationships. I am sorry if I offended you.

Barbara Dugan
05-20-2013, 08:11 PM
Not really, I am only into strong masculine guys..something I am not

Annie M
05-20-2013, 08:19 PM
Baggage! Oh yea more like a cargo container. So no either way for now. I'll work on a drop dead gorgeous cougar look for a while and see what happens.

Tracii G
05-20-2013, 08:45 PM
Sure why not?
Tracii is witty,smart and fun to be around.
The guy is a smart ass with tons of personality.

Beverley Sims
05-20-2013, 08:52 PM
Victoria,
I would try anything for a dare.
So probably yes to both scenarios.

docrobbysherry
05-20-2013, 08:53 PM
Does, "booty call", count as a, "date"? :eek:

Except for her uncanny ability to finish my sentences for me, Sherry doesn't have much to say to me. Or, me to her. A pretty boring date if u ask me.:straightface:

BillieAnneJean
05-20-2013, 08:55 PM
I would do more than date me. But a lady never speaks of such things in public.

Photo by TG Miss

kellycan27
05-20-2013, 09:00 PM
There wouldn't be a 5th date.

Karren H
05-20-2013, 09:16 PM
Only if we couldn't find other dates.... like reciprocal pity dates!

SarahBJackson
05-20-2013, 09:24 PM
I would do more than date myself. I'd rock my world!

KateSpade83
05-20-2013, 09:30 PM
As a man I'd love to date a woman who was built and looked just like me. If I were a woman I wouldn't date my man self because I'm unemployed now.

VAWyman
05-20-2013, 09:57 PM
Great answers, Ladies. Love it!

Cynthia Anne
05-20-2013, 09:58 PM
Of course I would! My problem is ''HE'' never shows up!!!

Melody1985
05-20-2013, 10:05 PM
Not a chance.. I'm into females regardless, so I could not date my male self. And quite frankly, my femme self is not very attractive. Sorry if that seems shallow, but it's the truth.

suchacutie
05-20-2013, 10:05 PM
Well, I too am in a relationship, and both of my gendered selves really enjoy the women to whom we are completely committed! Besides, we are both only into women so I'm not sure it'd work so well :)

Erica Marie
05-20-2013, 10:27 PM
Ooo this is a tough one. I would only date females in either mode. My crossdressed self would be a lesbian.

heatherdress
05-20-2013, 10:41 PM
If I were me, and if me was a he, and if he saw me as she, I would ask me to go out with me. If however, me was a she, and if I saw me as a he, I still like hes, and would only go out with shes, unless maybe I found out that he dressed like a she. Maybe then there would be two mes, both shes, or both hes dressed as shes. By the 4th date, I would not be able to tell me from she.

whowhatwhen
05-20-2013, 10:44 PM
This one's got more issues than TV guide, so not with a 10 foot pole.
:P

Melody1985
05-20-2013, 10:50 PM
If I were me, and if me was a he, and if he saw me as she, I would ask me to go out with me. If however, me was a she, and if I saw me as a he, I still like hes, and would only go out with shes, unless maybe I found out that he dressed like a she. Maybe then there would be two mes, both shes, or both hes dressed as shes. By the 4th date, I would not be able to tell me from she.

That made my head hurt trying to follow that.. No disrespect, just saying lol.

Anneliese
05-20-2013, 10:56 PM
Yes. I wish I could find a younger me, but besides that...

Chickhe
05-20-2013, 11:17 PM
I don't think we would get along and it would be boring because we would have nothing new to talk about. For physical attraction...maybe, but I think I would probably scare myself away...

sarahNZ
05-20-2013, 11:19 PM
Yeah.. male me would not mind asking Sarah on a date, oinly thing is that I am not sure Sarah would say yes as male me does not have the most confidence in the world.

Maybe I would say yes because he knows how to treat me:heehee: :dom:

I Am Paula
05-20-2013, 11:31 PM
Not only would I not date myself, I would NEVER date anybody that would date me.

*Amelia*
05-21-2013, 12:08 AM
Good question...will have to ponder. But I don't think I could date the male version. I'm attracted to femininity, so I guess I so my fem side could date my fem side. Now I'm all confused :p

Ceri Anne
05-21-2013, 12:22 AM
Craig would definently go out with Ceri, since I model Ceri after my ideal female image. Ceri is also very cool, adventurous and fun :). I think Craig would be a great date for Ceri, but Craig has always had many female friends, but had a harder time getting the initial connection going (when younger anyway). He had the "nice guy" badge, and that has always been the kiss of death in the dating world. Girls want to marry someone like him, they just don't want to date him......lol

rachel_rachel
05-21-2013, 01:37 AM
I don't think i'd ever date myself but I would do me..

Cheryl T
05-21-2013, 02:40 AM
No way...we're too much alike and that's not good....lol...
He'd probably only want to get into my panties...literally.... :)

Rachelakld
05-21-2013, 02:55 AM
In a heart beat, both have a hot body and crazy personalities.

PaulaQ
05-21-2013, 03:37 AM
I would not date myself.

Nicola2876
05-21-2013, 04:42 AM
I wouldn't date myself. My standards are way higher than that

Deedee Skyblue
05-21-2013, 04:55 AM
Nope. I'm not interested in romantic relationships with men, even though I know he's thoughtful and sweet.

Deedee

Joanne f
05-21-2013, 05:05 AM
I already am as I regularly go out with myself , not sure that I would call it dating thou more like just good friends , after all I am married and my wife knows that I like me and she likes me (I think):heehee:

STACY B
05-21-2013, 05:21 AM
Hell Yea,,, I would already know where we want to go an like to go an what we like to do an have the same taste !! So my answer is yes ,,, Cuz we get along really well an never have any trouble ,,lol,,, An we already know how much money we have to spend !!

Hanlie
05-21-2013, 05:46 AM
Date each other? We are already living together!!

Hanlie

Anneliese
05-21-2013, 06:05 AM
I think one interesting aspect of this thread is how most of us here consider dating "going out". Me too. Shows our age. If you tell a person younger than 35 you're "dating" someone, it doesn't mean you're going out. It means you're having sex, no ifs, ands, or buts. The word has changed in meaning. If you specify "we're going on a date", then it means what most of us think it means. "Would you date yourself?", however, would mean something else entirely to the younger crowd. In my case, I would date, as well as date myself if it was somehow possible.

noeleena
05-21-2013, 06:09 AM
Hi.

Oh heck ,

I have had 3 men who were interested in myself about a year ago. i turned them down they were each wonting a woman, & i told them i doughted i could give to them what they really needed, yes i could keep house look after them & all those things just i could not give of my body to them to satisfy them in a sexuale way,

& because of that i told them they needed a woman who was born compleate not as i am so i declind thier offer of haveing a life with them ,

Yes they would have taken care of myself & loved me, just i told them i was intersexed & it would not work .

So as to dateing i was very surprised that a man or any man for that matter would even be interested in me as a person or as a woman.

the other issue & problem is how would i be seen would i fit in with his / thier familys because of how i look i would embarris the poor man let alone the family, i would feel so out of place,

I would be for ever be doughting myself never measure up , so no, being a woman thats different has its own issues & to tell the truth id be scared to even think of going down that road,

Okay the fun side,

could i date myself well the converstion would be okay i talk to my self now as it is , so thats okay i can shout myself at a nice resterant the company would be okay. no dought others would look a few times then get on with thier evening. id smile to them as i do with people anyway. thats as a woman.

As a male. oh heck oh dear. how do i go about that, how would i dress, help no idear, a tee shrit bib overalls army boots, a bean'e hat work gloves, oh give me a break i dont have male clothes, oh by the way those clothes are female & i dress that way as it is for building work sites, & jobs. plus my pinny

So you need a male to work on your job then get a female.<<<< ooops....... thats not dateing. or, it could be,

...noeleena...

Jaylyn
05-21-2013, 06:59 AM
I would lve to date myself if only my inner feelings I could date. I would not however go out with a gal that looked like a big physical type guy when she was all dressed up. I am masculine so as a female I would look for that in my dates. One that can protect, provide, and has the ability to laugh and love me. Those qualities I would look for in a man and have as a man already but as a woman I don't have the confidence to be a whole lady yet. I like my lovely lady that is my wife now and her personality is sweet, her body calls me to her, she is a true soul mate. Me as a women I could never find these things in me to give to me. This scares me as I would be an aunt Jaylyn, an uncle Jay, a grandpa Jay and a Grandma Jaylyn, I wold never want to see the off spring of Jay and Jaylyn cause they would all look alike. On the positive side I would hate Christmad and birthdays as I would already know what I wanted and what I was getting... Now my head hurts thinking about this like someone mentioned earlier.....

NicoleScott
05-21-2013, 07:15 AM
Yes, with one reservation: she takes too darn long to get ready.

alwayshave
05-21-2013, 07:48 AM
No, I like a woman with a little more meat on her bones.

bobbimo
05-21-2013, 09:33 AM
With out a doubt!
When everything comes together, hair, makeup, dress, shoes, and jewlery, Bob is gone and Bobbi is there. She is a my creation and I like what looks at me from my mirror.
I'm sure we would get along together well, we enjoy the same things, and I always talk to me so there would never be a shortage of conversation. There would never be any miss understandings or hard feelings over a casual remark.
5th date, no worries, I've learned to accept strange things in my life, since my wife can accept me.
Bobbi

Annaliese2010
05-21-2013, 09:56 AM
*I* don't date Any man. Am an M2F Trans Lezzie baby. Others like myself, yeah. Male beings of whatever persuation, nay.

jasmine57
05-21-2013, 10:37 AM
I agree with a lot of the other girls. I try to create what my ideal woman would be. Yes I would date me in either mode.

CynthiaD
05-21-2013, 10:41 AM
My male self would certainly ask my female self for a date. However my female self would certainly refuse, because she knows that my male self is a big phony!

Chari
05-21-2013, 10:52 AM
That date is very doubtful as I am not into "guys" - even if they do promise to "pick up the check". Also there would be too much similarity as "he" would know all my secrets, thoughts, and needs, but I would wonder how cute he would look in a LBD and heels!

Prissy Linda
05-21-2013, 10:56 AM
I would certainly date myself. He likes girly girls and I like feminine guys so we could shop for clothes,shoes, purses and makeup then go home to try out our new purchases then go out together as girlfriends. I like him very much and he loves me.

Debra Russell
05-21-2013, 11:26 AM
well-- of course...why not !.......................................Debra

VAWyman
05-21-2013, 11:46 AM
Karen, I love your sense of humor, and your by-line is classic. I would love to meet you sometime, just to chat. Have a great day, luv.

VAWyman
05-21-2013, 11:49 AM
Of course I would! My problem is ''HE'' never shows up!!!

Just like a man, to stand us up like that.

VAWyman
05-21-2013, 12:04 PM
No way...we're too much alike and that's not good....lol...
He'd probably only want to get into my panties...literally.... :)

That answer made laugh out loud. Thanks.

Sabrina133
05-21-2013, 03:44 PM
in a NY Second.....

Kitty D
05-21-2013, 03:50 PM
If I were into men, in a heartbeat.

kellycan27
05-21-2013, 03:53 PM
Nope... Trannies are too weird LOL

Ashley_in_Texas
05-21-2013, 05:31 PM
Probably not. I am not my type.

Angela Campbell
05-21-2013, 05:32 PM
Not until I transition. I am not into men so once I am a woman I would go out with myself. .....I think.

Lorileah
05-21-2013, 06:19 PM
Physically he would be attracted to me. I mean just LOOK at me, who wouldn't? But he cannot afford to keep me in the style to which I am accustomed. And I am just too good for him.

Michelle (Oz)
05-21-2013, 06:38 PM
Craig would definently go out with Ceri, since I model Ceri after my ideal female image. Ceri is also very cool, adventurous and fun :). I think Craig would be a great date for Ceri, but Craig has always had many female friends, but had a harder time getting the initial connection going (when younger anyway). He had the "nice guy" badge, and that has always been the kiss of death in the dating world. Girls want to marry someone like him, they just don't want to date him......lol

Well said Ceri Anne. Michelle is now like the athletic girl I first married and both my male and female selves are friendly, outgoing, loving people. That assumes that Michelle is a GG of course.

Darla Jean
05-21-2013, 06:49 PM
I've thought about this question quite a bit and I think the answer is a resounding.......YES! So....no one would ever suspect that I have a lovely feminine side because I am a pretty big fellow (not fat but tall and strong) and I do big fellow things like sail and scuba dive and play sports. But en femme, I am much more demure, reminded of my grandmother who was so wise and smart and yet feminine and she would like that big fellow and so would I. Someone whose arms I could climb into and for whom I could be both femme and a sporty girl....hmmmm.....I wonder how I can ask myself out - might be a weird make out session!

Jorja
05-21-2013, 06:58 PM
Are you kidding me? Of course I would date her. She is hot! I also hear if you got the right equipment package she will do it on the first date. ;) (think power tools boys not sex!)

flatlander_48
05-21-2013, 07:51 PM
Sure. And we'd be looking at First Base in the rear view mirror...

Kate Simmons
05-21-2013, 08:16 PM
Well, one thing's for sure. It would be a cheap date since only you (and you) would be going on it.:battingeyelashes:

Leah Lynn
05-21-2013, 08:22 PM
What, a hot hunk like me? I'd jump at the chance to go out with myself! Oh, what a night, and.. um, on second thought, hell no!

whowhatwhen
05-21-2013, 09:24 PM
I've been with myself and I'm pretty disappointing in bed, after a while I'd have to fake it just so I could get some sleep.

drushin703
05-21-2013, 10:24 PM
you damn right I would date me, but just one word of caution, the Revlon nontransferable foundation IS transferable
and necking me might mean you wind up looking like a raccoon. But you will have one hell of a story to tell. lol

dana

flatlander_48
05-21-2013, 10:57 PM
Well, one thing's for sure. It would be a cheap date since only you (and you) would be going on it.:battingeyelashes:

And the relevancy of this utterance would be what, exactly???

Jenniferathome
05-21-2013, 11:10 PM
No, even in fem mode I'm a dude. I prefer women and more specifically, my wife.

harmony
05-21-2013, 11:20 PM
when i used to go out(i am retired from public life now)i used to have a last look in the mirror and when i did not look like i would date myself i stayed home.

LilSissyStevie
05-22-2013, 09:17 AM
No way! I like women a little on the butch side. I'm at the opposite end of that spectrum.

renee elizabeth
05-22-2013, 07:35 PM
Yes i would definitely ask miss joanne out. :).

Marleena
05-22-2013, 07:40 PM
Don't think so. I'm kinda shy and would have a tough time asking myself out.lol.

Kate Simmons
05-22-2013, 07:47 PM
And the relevancy of this utterance would be what, exactly???I guess that would be up to me, myself and Irene my Dear.:)

MsJanessa
05-22-2013, 08:08 PM
I "date" myself alot---I'm a really fun, but demanding, lady who always gets what she wants out of a date(with herself anyway) and always walks away satisified--lol

flatlander_48
05-22-2013, 08:16 PM
I guess that would be up to me, myself and Irene my Dear.:)

Well, it's not clear if your statement was directed at me or what? If it was directed at me, what were you trying to say? Just not making any sense...

jsunic_1978
05-22-2013, 11:24 PM
Im not gay and women will never understand me, but women all find my dressing as CUTE in a little/big sister kind of way, BUT MY FEMALE FRIENDS ARE ALWAYS HAPPY TO LET ME DATE THERE SHOES.. :) AND I REALLY LOVE PRETTY WOMENS SHOES.. :) MMMM :)

CherylFlint
05-23-2013, 02:16 PM
In a heartbeat. Wouldn't even have to think about it. When I dress as Cheryl I'm making a statemet of "that's who I am", my idea how my perfect woman should look like, which is why I like anything sheer. I've always liked looking at women wearing sheer white blouses so you can see the frilly bras, and that's how I dress in my Jodee bras, but I also wear a jacket over it all, but not all of the time. It depends on the when and the where.
Thin sirts where you can see the garters is also nice, but I've differen skirts, dresses, etc. for different looks at different places and different times.
My favorite outfit is a sheer blouse with a Frederick's of Hollywood leather look mini skirt, but I wouldn't wear that to the mall or to the grocery store.
I usually dress exactly like other ladies are dressed wherever I go. To "pass" you've got to blend in.
I don't were a business suit when I visit a adult book store.

Loreilly
05-23-2013, 03:14 PM
I am going to have to say no. My male side is a dead husk of a creature, not to mention rather boring. Even if he was he and I was me, as in if my male side was a different person that who I am and was solely male. From my perspective he would just be a nice guy that was helpful and attractive, in his own way, but hollow and dead. Not to mention my female side is not really interested in a relationship right now, I need to get myself in the right place first.

franlee
05-23-2013, 03:15 PM
I think CherylFlint said all I feel too, even down to the style and outfits. Scaryfor her that we share the same ideas and dream! LOL

TxKimberly
05-23-2013, 04:08 PM
Are you CRAZY!? Clearly I'm freaking Bat shit nuts! Id stay about as far away from me as is physically possible . . .

Frédérique
05-23-2013, 09:29 PM
would you date yourself?

In a way, I date myself every time I crossdress. However, my dating days are over… :sad:

Taylor Ray
05-24-2013, 01:53 AM
yes. If I could find someone just like me...
a clone maybe. yes. Very Blade Runner...
a genetically modified robot clone from a distant colony....
yes baby, yes

okay, maybe not

Anneliese
05-24-2013, 05:24 AM
In my teens and college, I felt I needed a date to do anything, such as see a concert or go to a movie. Post-divorce, there's no question I enjoy most events better just going by myself. If I wanted to progress to the new version of the word "dating", I would be the perfect date. I know exactly what I like, and no possibility of STDs or emotional complications. Lots of fun, and then get back to what I'm doing. No in-laws, trips to shopping malls (I hate malls!), forced communication, nagging, guilt-trips, etc.

Lynn Marie
05-24-2013, 07:03 AM
Sure I would go out with me. All my very best friends are CDs. We dress really well and flirt like crazy. Not only that but I often crack myself up. The two of us should be downright hilarious!