PDA

View Full Version : Got a wild hair

Tracii G
05-20-2013, 08:00 PM
Today was a fun day an old ex GF called that I hadn't seen in about 20 years.
We chatted on FB a few weeks ago and she must have looked my number up in the phone book.
She asked if we could have lunch together.I told her sure where did she want to meet for lunch?
She said she wanted to try Firehouse Subs so I met her there.
I never mentioned about being TG so I was going to have some fun with her and go enfemme.:devil::D.
It was such short notice but I raced thru make up and decided on an outfit I wore before so I knew it would look OK.
Got there and she was sitting in the outer room of the restaurant.
I recognized her right off and walked past her and stopped.
I turned and said Emily are we going to eat lunch or not?
She turned and her jaw laid wide open all she could say was O....M.....G !!!!!!
She said is that you? No way? Holy cow!
I always remember you as a prankster but this? You deff got me this time.
She said you are the last person I would think would ever change sexes.
I told her I hadn't changed sexes but that I was TG and this is how I present sometimes and it was her lucky day.
She had lots of questions naturally but said baby whatever makes you happy and feel right with yourself go for it girl!
She said you look good I thought you were a woman as you walked past me you got the walk down pat sister!! LOL
So with a bit of apprehension after the phone call I thought what the hell why not what can she do if I'm dressed like a woman?
Turned out good for both of us.I think it answered a lot of her questions about me from years ago.

Leah Lynn
05-20-2013, 08:21 PM
Tracii, You obviously lead an enchanted life. You go, Girl!

Leah

moniqueCD21
05-20-2013, 08:24 PM
Thats such an awesome story Tracii! :) You go girl!

Tracii G
05-20-2013, 08:38 PM
She said she had a great time and it was an unexpected pleasure.

Beverley Sims
05-20-2013, 09:00 PM
It is wonderful to see others responses when you present as a woman.
I had a few opportunities when I was younger.
They were always wonderful moments.
All of a sudden I had guys I had known buying me drinks.
No shouting rounds of drinks for me any more.
I was always given a seat, and the "other" guys stood up for me.
I also swapped notes with the other girls as well.

kimdl93
05-20-2013, 09:07 PM
That's so cool! sometimes you just have to put it out there and see what happens. As I've posted last week, I did something fairly similar..not with an ex, but with a business associate and a friend.

Tracii G
05-20-2013, 10:10 PM
I read that thread Kim and yeah you never know whats going to happen but its worth a shot.
I can't stay penned up in guy mode for too long.
The thrill of not knowing the outcome of something like this kind of makes it fun.
I know some are too scared to even try and some have good reasons but in my case I'm sort of out there anyway.

MssHyde
05-20-2013, 10:14 PM
CUTE STORY I would have loved to see it

Erica Marie
05-20-2013, 10:22 PM
Traci I am so glad your story had a happy ending !!!!!! I had a similar story, didnt go so well so it makes me feel good that things worked for you.

Tracii G
05-20-2013, 10:31 PM
I had no idea what she would think to be honest.
If it had gone bad I would have walked out I guess and gone shopping LOL.

Kalista Jameson
05-20-2013, 10:37 PM
Great story Tracii! Glad she was cool with it and you both got to enjoy the lunch date.

Cheers,

Kalista

Juliea661
05-20-2013, 11:00 PM
Sweet Tracy!!! Sounds wonderful.
Hugs, jules

I Am Paula
05-20-2013, 11:27 PM
So many people, when they see me the first time, say 'This explains so much about you'. We must have been giving off signs all our lives.

Tracii G
05-20-2013, 11:28 PM
Just another day in my little world.LOL
I'm not afraid to wing it if I have too.Life is too short to be scared of your own shadow.

Kandy Barr
05-20-2013, 11:43 PM
Tracy,I just love the way you keep us posted on your adventures, you're an inspiration to me. Thanks!

Ceri Anne
05-21-2013, 12:18 AM
Very daring dearie, but so glad it went well. Always like hearing your stories.

Tracii G
05-21-2013, 12:29 AM
Not daring at all Ceri I just love pushing my boundaries.
The main reason I post what I do is to give all the ladies here some support to show they CAN do it.
It feels natural to me, like many on here have said they feel about going out enfemme.

Rogina B
05-21-2013, 05:46 AM
Just another day in my little world.LOL
I'm not afraid to wing it if I have too.Life is too short to be scared of your own shadow.
I am a bit of a reactionist[?] as well, so I have done that to many,and most of my ex's as well. What can they do anyway? Walk away? Tell people? They do anyway!:D

Tracii G
05-21-2013, 11:47 AM
That is so true Rogina.
They are going to talk about you either way and who knows the person they tell may not believe them anyway.LOL

kimdl93
05-21-2013, 06:50 PM
My last outings were a very strange mix of calculation and impulsiveness. I knew I had a meeting coming up with a business associate for the better part of the preceding week and had thought long and hard about the pros and cons. But what finally decided it was that I got a mani/pedi and decided, to heck with it, I'm not ruining my nails!

docrobbysherry
05-21-2013, 07:11 PM
That is so cool! What a great story,Tracii. And obviously, a great experience for U! U rocked this time, girl!

STACY B
05-21-2013, 07:18 PM
Ha,,,Ha,,, Told you ,,,Told You ,,, EVERYONE loves to be Nice to a Pretty Lady ,, I thought you people knew that ? See I told ya so !!!

steftoday
05-21-2013, 07:20 PM
that was awesome Tracii. Good on you!