PDA

View Full Version : Photo Id

Starr
05-20-2013, 08:25 PM
Well a few weeks ago i went in to get a new photo made for a state issued Id i have. I went directly after having my hair done, and it was in a very fem mode.. straight , bangs down on my forehead and all. i put on a little makeup to cover the beard and a little eye makeup but nothing over powering. Also use a little lipstick that is pretty natural looking as well.
Well today the id came in the mail and it is a nice fem photo if i do say so myself, looks like me when i am dressed just with a little less makeup.. very happy with it and should have no problem using it anytime i am in fem mode..

Jamie

Tracii G
05-20-2013, 08:30 PM
You know I have to get my DL renewed here soon and I was going to femme it up a taste.
Do my hair light make up and mascara/eyeliner.
Not like they don't know your a man LOL
Great idea and if you look as good as you do in your avatar it must be a nice picture.

Beverley Sims
05-20-2013, 09:20 PM
Nothing like an ambiguous face on an ID, it helps them make up their mind either way.

Sandra1746
05-20-2013, 09:26 PM
My new passport has me in long hair and hoop earrings.
Does this count?

Having fun,
Sandra1746

Tracii G
05-20-2013, 10:12 PM
Yes I think it does Sandra.

Chickhe
05-20-2013, 11:39 PM
I sort of did it too, but no makeup, just a slightly feminine hair style and I tried to smile in a feminine way... its enough to work either way, but not enough that I look too unusual either. The great part, I have a generic name...I just have to cover the M up with a smudge or something.

Starr
05-21-2013, 09:28 PM
I thought of ear rings but didn't want to go that far right yet.. The ID photo is a lot like the avatar.. the bangs and the long hair.. it is a real close up face photo with no sign of beard shadow.. so at a glance it looks really fem..

Nicole Brown
05-21-2013, 10:39 PM
Here in New Jersey the Motor Vehicle Commission has changed there requirements for changing the gender ID on your drivers license. All you need to do is have your therapist complete a form and indicate your desired gender. Then, simply take the form to any agency office, have a new picture taken and get your new license within 10 minutes.