PDA

View Full Version : changes and associated feelings

LoriAnn_CD
05-21-2013, 08:33 AM
We are able to switch between our roles of male and female by sometimes just changing our clothes, adding or removing a wig, makeup and so forth.
But what about those things that we cannot change so easily?
I remember the first time I shaved my legs and then under my arms and other hair issues. It all came with a feeling of excitement and nervousness. I knew that once I shaved there was no going back. (at least not quickly) I had the same feelings with earpiercing. Now I am considering either a naval piercing or a more fem tatoo. Excitement and nervousness.
What feelings emerged as you took additional steps to be more feminine?
Luv to all
LoriAnn

rachael.davis
05-21-2013, 08:49 AM
Hi Lori

Funny but it sort of got easier - Once you have pierced ears, you have pierced ears with or without jewelry in them, once you have waxed eyebrows they're shaped with or without makeup. I guess being more open with yourself, and your gender expression makes it easier to feel that your presentation to the world is important. There are some "one way" bridges you get to cross, you should probably think carefully before you do.

I've promised myself a really cute abstract dragon on my thigh once I'm down another size.

Ceri Anne
05-21-2013, 08:58 AM
The changes can be interesting. I was going to be home alone for a month and decieded to shave the whole body. It felt great, but I was amazed at how slow the legs grew back. The rest returned and got shaved again pretty quickly. Now I keep the whole body shaved/waxed/epilated and I feel so wonderfuly feminine. It has changed many of my manerisims over time becoming more fem. Once the ice is broken, it continues to crack ;)

Alexis.j
05-21-2013, 09:41 AM
Well, one step at a time I would say. I have a navel piercing for probably 10-15 years now, and still love it. Get the occasional comment but nothing major. Same with a few fem tattoos as well. Ears pierced, brows plucked a bit and full body shaved.

If its going to make YOU happy, do it, you only live once...

~Joanne~
05-21-2013, 10:07 AM
Once I shaved I knew there was no going back. Theres no way I ever want hair on my legs again even though there wasn't much there to begin with, you can surly tell the difference :D

jasmine57
05-21-2013, 10:30 AM
I agree with Alexis. If it makes you happy just go ahead and do it. I've shaved my legs and chest for years and epilate my arms once a week and I have my ears pierced. Makes no difference how many times I shave or put on earrings it still makes me feel as feminine as it did when I first did it. Even in guy mode the change of attitude is noticeable.

Beverley Sims
05-21-2013, 11:14 AM
As I advanced with various procedures it all just got easier.
Less self consciousness each time.