PDA

View Full Version : nail salon yesterday

barbaraclothes
05-21-2013, 09:05 AM
Went and had eyebrows waxed and arched, followed by a manicure and pedicure at my favorite salon. they really treated me so well. Also had hands done in a french manicure and a very spring like pink on my toenails. I m a little self concious with the hands Because they stand out a little bit... But oh well that s life... :)

Beverley Sims
05-21-2013, 11:19 AM
Barbara,
It is a wonderful feeling, isn't it.
I agree that's life.

rita63
05-21-2013, 11:34 AM
Sounds lovely I may try to get this for my vacation.

hugs rita

4mymichelle
05-21-2013, 12:10 PM
Barbara, nice to hear you enjoyed your time at the nail salon. I always find it so relaxing. Love the salons with the nice massaging chairs. Plus the leg and hand massages are great. Time to make an appointment again. Lol

Jaylyn
05-21-2013, 12:40 PM
Have only went once with the wife and we had our feet done. The gal asked me what kind of polish I wanted and I had to bite my tongue because I wanted to say so bad Red but the man mode took over and I said just get the ingrown toenails taken care of. My wife treated me though to the heated rock calf and arches rub.. I loved it. wish the southern folks would accept men going to salons and getting their nails and toes taken care of. I really enjoyed it but had to act all macho about it....dang that man in me...I admire you gals that can go them great job barbaraclothes....Jalyn

MsRenee
05-21-2013, 01:09 PM
Its always a nice treat to pamper yourself that way.
Nothing like a fresh color on the toes to perk you up.
Always fun to look around and see the ppl looking and thinking lol.
We just sit there and laugh to ourselves and try n guess whos spouse also has there toes paintes.
Lol
Renee

Kay P
05-21-2013, 01:20 PM
This sounds wonderful!!! Might have to add this to one of our stops on the honeymoon next month!! My dad used to get his nails done for work and he had french once. They didnt look bad at all, in fact, they looked wonderful. I wouldnt worry too much. I know if felt good to get yourself pampered though!!!!

ShelbyDawn
05-21-2013, 01:51 PM
Getting a pedicure is truly one of life's great pleasures.
Only once has anyone commented on my painted toes.
The lady next to me asked why hey were red to which I replied, "just a whim. They are usually pink. "
Everyone in the salon got a nice chuckle.

Hugs
Shelby

Jodi
05-21-2013, 02:09 PM
I hope you tipped them real well. A salon is the last place in the world to be a cheapskate.

Jodi

barbaraclothes
05-22-2013, 08:59 AM
Absolutely, The bill came to 61.00 and I left a twelve dollar tip.I have to admit the vibrating chair kind of took me by surprise.