PDA

View Full Version : clothes

glynnis
05-21-2013, 10:06 AM
I dont dress and go out local to my home as I live in a very small town.When we go further south to some of the wifes friends then I love to dress completely.In recent years when I buy clothes for guy mode I normaly shop in the womens departments.I am lucky sometimes when shopping with the wife and we go into a store where we are not known I often get taken as a female.I love it.:battingeyelashes:

NV Susan
05-21-2013, 11:02 AM
You don't know how lucky you are!!
A wife that takes you shopping.....
passing as a female....
Your one lucky girl!!

Beverley Sims
05-21-2013, 11:17 AM
You are one lucky girl.
Being able to blend in and not be recognized is a dream of all of us.

Stephanie47
05-21-2013, 11:28 AM
I checked your age (70). I'm a little younger than you, but, not much. I think as we age there is a realization that we lose skin tone, etc. In some respects we do not attract the attention younger people attract. I envy your ability to get out, and, the fact you have an accepting wife.

My problem? Even with aging my spine has only shrunk me down to six foot even. Sigh!

audreyinalbany
05-21-2013, 05:34 PM
I agree that, sad to say, as we age we tend to become more androgynous . When most of us fantasize about looking like women, that's probably not what we have in mind.

Ozark
05-21-2013, 09:35 PM
I agree that, sad to say, as we age we tend to become more androgynous .

I just turned 64 and I've got the Iowa farmwife look down pat! LOL, remember that website 'men who look like old lesbians' ....

glynnis
05-22-2013, 10:23 AM
Yes I am very lucky to have such an understanding wife.Only last week she got me 3 pairs of shorts all from the womans section of the local store.I now have as many skirts,blouses ans dresses as she has and a lot more lingerie.I even have more lipstick and nail polish than she has.The one thing I am short of are shoes,I only have two pairs of shoes.Got to rectify that the next time I shop.