PDA

View Full Version : Shaved Legs

Nikki Rich
05-21-2013, 10:11 AM
Well it's finally summer here in the south, so that means shorts and flip flops. Here's the real question, I shave mine year around and have been for several years now. How do y'all deal with the question ( mostly by guys ),Do you shave your legs ? I've been ask a few times and just kinda froze and didn't know what to say. My wife has given me some great ideas : Do you want me to show you how?, Do you want to feel them?,My wife thinks they're sexy.,Does it really matter if I do?

Chari
05-21-2013, 10:24 AM
It is YOUR legs, YOUR body, and no ones business as to why you do or do not shave any part of it! How about the statement "it's for health reasons". Enjoy the summer!

jasmine57
05-21-2013, 10:33 AM
I gave up making excuses a while ago. If someone asks why or if I shave my legs I just tell them because I'm sick of being hairy. Same thing if they ask about shaving my chest.

Annie M
05-21-2013, 10:37 AM
Tell them to, try it you'll like it!

CynthiaD
05-21-2013, 10:37 AM
I shave all my body hair year round. No one has ever asked me about it, but if they did I'd just say that I dislike having body hair.

celeste26
05-21-2013, 10:41 AM
I have never been asked about my hairless legs and from the reports from others here they haven't either. For those contemplating ridding their legs of excess hair (shaving) it truly is not an issue for 99.9% of people. There is virtually no reason why not shave the legs. Fact is there is far more to say contrary to wearing that first pair of panties than shaving.

Annaliese
05-21-2013, 10:41 AM
Why thank you for looking, not many men notice

Beverley Sims
05-21-2013, 11:11 AM
You have been doing it for a while now so I would have thought you would have learned to live with it.
Excuses range from a medical condition to, I like it.

ArleneRaquel
05-21-2013, 11:13 AM
My legs are always shaved, so far I have never been asked why when I have been in male mode.

geri-tg.
05-21-2013, 11:13 AM
I shave year round and have never had anyone question my shaved legs.

Karren H
05-21-2013, 11:27 AM
just tell them... rubber sheets + a gallon of cooking oil + 2 shaven bodies.....

Cheryl Ann Owens
05-21-2013, 11:32 AM
LOL! I like Karren's answer! I've been shaving mine since the late '80's and no one has asked but a few may have noticed. I was always ready with an answer A) It irritates my wife's legs when we have hot passionate sex. B) It's plain irritating and I get rashes. Today C would be, "It feels good!"

Cheryl

Stephanie47
05-21-2013, 11:34 AM
My local broadcast television station always reports a poll that has been taken among the general public. Several weeks ago the poll concerned what women wish their husbands would do. The answer was more than half of the women said they would like their husbands to have a clean shaven body. I guess there may be some influence from the visual media that seems to consistently show movie star without any chest hair.

If the guys asks, just tell them your wife likes it that way. And, just give them a suggestive wink.

4mymichelle
05-21-2013, 11:44 AM
If they are looking that close, what else are they looking at? Lol. No reply really needed. They are just jealous of your nice looking legs.

Jamie001
05-21-2013, 11:51 AM
Tell them that shaved legs feel much better when wearing pantyhose.

rita63
05-21-2013, 11:54 AM
Shaving is pretty much just routine while I wait for the conditioner in my hair. I have been to the DR. and had my leg veins examined and getting an ultra sound on them Fri. Oh yes got fitted for prescription socks but I think the next pair will be women's.
The more I live en femme the more I out myself, I keep running into people I know when dressed and so far lived to tell the tale.
For some reason I keep doing it and enjoying myself. I'm not used to life being so good.

hugs rita

Sabrina133
05-21-2013, 11:55 AM
"Same reason i shave my face - i don't like hair on my body.." Actually, i was asked once by a GF who also wanted to know why i was smooth shaven all over (she didnt know i dressed). My answer was that i'd been a competitive swimmer in high school and college. As such having, a smooth hairless body was part of the routine and, as swimming was still part of my physical fitness program (all true), i continuined doing it. She never even batted and eyelid.

Chickhe
05-21-2013, 12:07 PM
Just say... 'why are you asking?' ...or yes, a friend said they did manscaping so I tried it and liked it. ...and I can go 0.0001 miles/hour faster when cycling.

Lorileah
05-21-2013, 12:10 PM
Whenever anyone asks a question like that my answer is "Don't ask questions for which you don't want to hear the answers" Then if they say they want to know, I tell them "I am transgendered, I present as a woman frequently. In the future I plan on being a woman all the time. Anything else you would like to know?" So far two guys wanted a date

MsRenee
05-21-2013, 01:14 PM
Just the tell them you do and that should be the end of it.
Simpliest answer is always the easiest.
Renee

alwayshave
05-21-2013, 01:16 PM
The only person who has ever asked was mother, to whom I replied, "because I cycle and swim", both true statements and she knows it. If anyone else was to ever ask, the answer would be "why is it any of your business?"

Kay P
05-21-2013, 02:05 PM
Lol, before I "knew," I asked my husband if he shaved his legs. He said, "Yes?! Dont you!?!?!"

MarinaKirax
05-21-2013, 02:07 PM
Owwwww, I have to admit that I shaved my legs this fall, and loved it, but I was a bit surprised by how often I had to shave to keep that perfectly baby-smooth feeling (like every second day). I let the hair grow back... I know, I know. Maybe next Fall, but I spend too much time around family, and in shorts in the summer, so I just played it safe. I'm a wimp. MK

Dana L
05-21-2013, 04:25 PM
You're in the same dilema as me. I keep everthing shaved except my legs in the summer. A while ago I got an epilator and have been loving it. I've also been tanning. My legs look and feel so great I said heck with it I'm not growing it back this summer. Why would I want to cover them up with hair? So let them think what they will!

MsCheri
05-21-2013, 05:42 PM
I go tanning and I simply tan better all soft n smooth

Jaylyn
05-21-2013, 07:08 PM
For some reason ( my Indian Heritage I Guess) I do not grow much hair on my legs and the little hair I have under my arms and on my chest is very light color. Almost gray now though. Lucky in that respect I suppose. I can wear a tan see thru panty hose or silkies and the hair is not noticed.

STACY B
05-21-2013, 07:22 PM
Said it once an I will say it again ,,, Paint your toe nails an they won't notice your shaved legs ,,lol,,,

sarahNZ
05-21-2013, 07:35 PM
I was asked by one of the ladys that I practice archery with not that long ago why do I shave my legs? I simply repied because I can and I like the way it feels.
Of course I didnt mention the fact that my toenails were a lovely light red colour or that shaved legs look better under my dresses than hairy ones, but I get the feeling that even if I did it wouldnt make much difference! they are more concerned with tight (arrow) groupings than what I wear in my own time.

Cheryl T
05-22-2013, 02:46 AM
It's really easy for me. If someone asks if I shave my legs I just say no and leave it at that.
That's because I epilate and saying I don't shave is the absolute truth....but I don't mention that part.

bridget thronton
05-22-2013, 10:06 AM
And Stacy has the best solution once again

linda allen
05-22-2013, 10:20 AM
If you've shaved your legs for several years, you can say your wife likes them that way (if you're married and your wife does like them shaved). If you're sixty or seventy years old and you shave your legs for the first time, it's going to be really hard to come up with a believable reason other than the truth. The truth being "I am a crossdresser and I look silly in a skirt with hairy legs."

DonnaT
05-22-2013, 10:35 AM
I have not had anyone ask me why I shave them.

I prepared two responses (Because I don't like hairy legs; and I've always done so, ever since I was a competitive swimmer), but have never had to use them.

Nikki Rich
05-22-2013, 11:51 AM
Thanks for the responses, I guess I'm in the minority as far as being ask about it, granted its not strangers on the street, mostly by family and friends. I could really care less what someone on the street thinks, it's probably me being self conscious about it but I'm not letting that stop me from shaving.

cathie pantyhose
05-22-2013, 01:15 PM
all body hair is removed all year long via an epil. wouldn't have it any other way. Arms included.

Annaliese2010
05-22-2013, 02:48 PM
Oh yes you must! Shaved legs arms chest breasts face, of course. Its such a bother. M thinking of getting that no-no thingy. For real.

Kandy Barr
05-22-2013, 11:42 PM
I've never been asked and I've been shaving my legs for the past 35 yrs or longer. I really don't have leg hairs anymore but I still shave them because my legs feel so silky after shaving. Its a very feminine feeling. I suppose if someone were to ask I would have to say of course I do,doesn't everyone?

ringedjohn
05-23-2013, 06:04 AM
I just happened to have epilated my legs a short while before reading this thread. I have been keeping my legs hair-free for some years. Nobody apart from my wife has ever commented on them.

The feeling of smooth, creamed legs is great.

Glendy
05-23-2013, 07:18 AM
I have been shaving my legs for over a year now. My SO asked me once why and I just told her that my legs feel cooler when at work in work cloth. My son asked me also once and I told him I had shaved them on a dare. I work where there are a lot of men co-workers and have to change in a men's change room, before going out to work and so far no one's said anything about no hair on my legs. I tried to let my leg hair go back, but in a day or two I just can't stand it and I shave my legs again, I just love the smooth feel after shaving.

Alliegirl
05-24-2013, 09:54 AM
Well there are the serious responses (if asked in a professional type situation or by somebody I don't want to know certain things about me) which would be that I'm a triathlete and it's a pain to deal with if I don't. I can just take some of that answer as well and say hair in cuts/road rash from cycling is problematic. Or compression clothing rips it out. Or it's easier to get out of compression clothing. Or I don't like the way it feels in compression clothing. Or it's easier to switch from swimming mode to cycling/running as it dries faster. Generally if you cycle/swim people don't question it beyond that. So a simple "I'm a cyclist/swimmer/triathlete" handles 95% of the situations I'm in. The other one I've used is because it's easier to clean up after tough mudder (or pick your mud run out of the plethora of ones out there) runs.

For the not so serious responses:
"My girlfriend/boyfriend hates seeing hair through pantyhose"
"Want to know where else I don't have any hair?"
"It's easier to slip out of the restraints that way"
"I lost it in a horrific chemical spill" And if they inquire about the chemical, say it was Nair
"I hate cleaning c*m out of it"
"I'm a twink" <-- if you're gay, or the person would know what this is

Jamie001
05-24-2013, 12:24 PM
There is no reason to lie. Just tell them that you like having shaved legs. No need to tell them that you are a cyclist/swimmer/triathlete. It is none of their business.

Jessica Who
05-24-2013, 12:55 PM
Well I'm out to everyone, but before that I just told people that I hated the feeling of hair on my legs and that it made me look and feel like an old man :)

laurawulff
05-24-2013, 01:25 PM
I shave the lot on a regular basis...it's a work but it pays. Hate my hair, it's a win win scenario

yvonne10
05-25-2013, 08:11 AM
tell them that hair through tights does not look good

CherylFlint
05-26-2013, 10:00 PM
I wear flesh colored support panty hose and black stockings over them so I don't have to shave.

Leah Lynn
05-26-2013, 10:19 PM
Love my epilator. Lots of dust and chemicals on the job, and the other guys have it stuck to their body hair. One of the younger guys started "manscaping" after seeing that I stayed a little cleaner. Not the real reason I epilate and shave the whole body, but it's all they need to know.

Leah

xcdmargo
05-26-2013, 11:48 PM
I'm smooth all over except for below my knees. For that I use an electric beard trimmer to keep the hair pretty short and it works very good. I guess I just don't want to deal with any questions right now.

margo

Tracii G
05-27-2013, 12:04 AM
Never had anyone ask me why.