PDA

View Full Version : Just a Giggle cause I'm happy..

Jaylyn
05-21-2013, 12:22 PM
How many of you just enjoy looking down at your toes when they are painted and behind some see thru silky panty hose or thigh highs. I just got thru giggling like a silly girl at what I saw.... I just love myself and life cant get any better we all need to count our blessings while we have them...I had to and needed to dress this morning and giggle after all the terrible tornado's up north. My wife and I were teachers as a profession once and are very saddened by the children's and parents that have lost so much. You all are and have been in my prayers...

Beverley Sims
05-21-2013, 02:18 PM
Jaylyn,
That is a nice thought, I second that whole heartedly.

Kandy Barr
05-21-2013, 02:44 PM
Nice color on your toes Jaylyn and yes, I must confess I love to keep my toenails painted also. It does give me a thrill to look down and see them, or admire the look w/ open toe heels and sheer hose, must confess I love being a woman and all the little perks that go along w/ that! It is so sad about the loss of life in Moore Ok. I am standing w/ you in prayer for those families who have lost loved ones.

AllieSF
05-21-2013, 02:47 PM
I know that feeling. I normally paint mine with a strong color during the winter and really only see them ..... when sitting on the throne in the morning and then when taking a shower. I still enjoy the look and the feeling whether giggling or just smiling.

Jaylyn
05-21-2013, 02:56 PM
Nice color on your toes Jaylyn.

Thanks Kandy I love the darker reds on my lips, nails and toes. This is wine red by Revlon. Bought it yesterday and the matching lipstick to go with it. Really liked the way it applies smooth. My toes are not shaped so when I grow one ingrown toenail out maybe they will look a lot better.

Abbygirl
05-21-2013, 07:21 PM
I do! I do!! I particularly enjoy when I come home from work and take my man shoes and socks off - many times I will have forgotten that my toes were polished until that moment.
Nice POV perspective on that photo!