PDA

View Full Version : total feminization/immersion places

shellyrichardsoninsc
12-16-2005, 07:40 PM
i am looking into going into a total feminization or total immersion training school here in the us. does any body know of any??? i want it to be a total live in situation. i have the monitary resources to handle my other expenses, so that is not an issue. travel is not an issue either, so long as its in the us. i am not interested in the weekend type services, i am in this for the duration. i want to come out the other side of the school (?) totally en fem. and possibly ready for SRS.

stephanie2005
12-16-2005, 10:06 PM
i was surfing a few weeks ago and i ran across one that was in ny i cant remember the addy but i will look and see if i can find it again :)

hugs stephanie2005

stephanie2005
12-16-2005, 10:16 PM
i found the link and it is a finishing school type thing www.missvera.com i hope this helps u from what i have read on the site it sounds good but i just dont have the time to travel that far

hugs stephanie2005

tgirlkari
12-16-2005, 10:31 PM
Shelly check out Miss Veronicas finishing school for boys that want to be girls I understand its quite a good finishing school

shellyrichardsoninsc
12-16-2005, 11:52 PM
thanks...i will be in touch with miss vera next wk...

lydia7
12-17-2005, 08:25 AM
I wish I had something like that when I was a kid...;) Keep us posted on that adventure!!!

shellyrichardsoninsc
12-17-2005, 12:35 PM
i found someone to do the total immersion/training. she is in scranton pa. i start on dec 29. i will post my activities as i go along. the training is 18 months long. at the end i will have implants done and 6 month later, SRS.

KathrynW
12-17-2005, 02:21 PM
i found someone to do the total immersion/training. she is in scranton pa. i start on dec 29. i will post my activities as i go along. the training is 18 months long. at the end i will have implants done and 6 month later, SRS.
And the link to the web page is? ;)

shellyrichardsoninsc
12-17-2005, 02:41 PM
believe it or not, i was in an aol chat room (crossdressers - member created room) i happened to mention it to the room and i had 2 members of the room recommend to me that i contact another roomie - nepalynn. i did, we talked over the phone for 2 hrs and talked inIM's for another 3. i checked the references she gave me. they checked out. i went so far as to check with some of her former students and they love her. so i enrolled and i start on the 28th of dec.

Janice Ann
12-17-2005, 02:43 PM
Girls
what I need is a majical geni-- Or just a overhaul-- from top to bottom
grey thining hair, glasses, hearing aids, false teeth, breast forms (need real ones) my hour glass figure has shifted, Lets see - while we are at it - what I used to do all night-- now it takes me all night to do it- Hnnn the possibilitys are endless-- So first things first-- get up on the roof today and set a trap for Santa- I bet that fat man has just what this crossdresser needs- I might even try to capture an elf--- love ya all & happy holidays to my favorite girls-------- Janice Ann:angel:

shellyrichardsoninsc
12-17-2005, 02:54 PM
love it...absolutely love it...yeah the fat man blessed me early this year..and next too.

DanaJ
12-17-2005, 03:17 PM
i found someone to do the total immersion/training. she is in scranton pa. i start on dec 29. i will post my activities as i go along. the training is 18 months long. at the end i will have implants done and 6 month later, SRS.OK, I finally have to ask some questions:

1) where will you be referred for the SRS?
2) what happened to all the requirements for SRS?
3) what about HRT, seeing a qualifiied gender councilor, all that stuff?
You just don't have SRS without jumping through lots of hoops, unless you go to Thailand or something. You are going to trust your very life to someone that you just met as an online contact in an internet chat room?????

I suggest that you visit the Transsexual Forum here, and get some advice and opinions from REAL people who have and are doing this....

P.S. I would like to see this web page also, please provude the link. If you do not want to do it on the open forum, then please PM it to me - thanks!

MsEva
12-17-2005, 05:02 PM
i found the link and it is a finishing school type thing www.missvera.com i hope this helps u from what i have read on the site it sounds good but i just dont have the time to travel that far

hugs stephanie2005

Er...not to confuse things further..any similarities between MissVera and MsEva are purely conincidental..yeah right.:D

shellyrichardsoninsc
12-17-2005, 05:09 PM
i so do suffer from type lexia from time to time...youre right

SilkBra
12-17-2005, 06:01 PM
http://www.vickirene.net/
http://www.vickirene.net/makeusa.htm

DanaJ
12-17-2005, 06:45 PM
http://www.vickirene.net/
http://www.vickirene.net/makeusa.htmVery nice links uhh, Silk Bra - but what does it have to do with this thread?

SilkBra
12-17-2005, 06:59 PM
I thought the second link could help, depending on location perhaps
It is a great site, as an aside ;)

HaleyPink2000
12-18-2005, 05:27 AM
Dana! You bring a sense of reality, huh?

Hugs!
Haley:)

KathrynW
12-18-2005, 10:49 AM
Dana! You bring a sense of reality, huh?

Hugs!
IMHO...that's Exactly what this place needs.... ;)

paulaN
12-18-2005, 11:24 AM
shelly I think it's great I am very happy for you. can you take me with ya. love to be in your heels.

Kim E
12-18-2005, 11:59 AM
OK, I finally have to ask some questions:

1) where will you be referred for the SRS?
2) what happened to all the requirements for SRS?
3) what about HRT, seeing a qualifiied gender councilor, all that stuff?
You just don't have SRS without jumping through lots of hoops, unless you go to Thailand or something. You are going to trust your very life to someone that you just met as an online contact in an internet chat room?????

Very excellent points !!

Kim

shellyrichardsoninsc
12-18-2005, 02:07 PM
as i mentioned to dana in a private message, i have been working on this plan for about 4+ years. i have already completed the psychological portion of the requirements. the training i am going into is not a required step by dr reed in miami, but one that i feel i need to be the type of woman i want to be. it will make my transition that much easier.

Tamara Croft
12-18-2005, 02:15 PM
What does your girlfriend think to all this? you said in your intro you had one, so I'm just wondering what she thinks to it all? and I thought you said you were a novice CD?? I'm really quite confused.... SRS?

Julie York
12-18-2005, 03:30 PM
I've never heard of this total emersion thing. How does it work? Is it expensive?

(oooh look a shovel)

HaleyPink2000
12-18-2005, 08:56 PM
I would wonder about my SO first before I'd do anything. I love Her more than anything...

As Tamara said. What about your SO?

shellyrichardsoninsc
12-19-2005, 12:53 AM
my SO is no longer with me. during a routine audit of my company, we found that she had been stealing from us, to the tune of $100,000. she has been fired and charged with embezzlement. no the decision to do a total feminization program has nothing to do with the events of above. this has been planned all along.

Marla GG
12-19-2005, 01:23 AM
my SO is no longer with me. during a routine audit of my company, we found that she had been stealing from us, to the tune of $100,000. she has been fired and charged with embezzlement. no the decision to do a total feminization program has nothing to do with the events of above. this has been planned all along.

Oh my goodness! This must have been terrible for you. Just three weeks ago she was the the most loving, caring, supportive woman in the world and even shared her entire wardrobe with you, and then you found out that she was in fact a lying, cheating embezzler? I hope your small business is able to survive a loss of that magnitude.

Which reminds me to ask, are you planning to continue working in the trucking industry after your feminization program is complete? Are you going to start attending truck shows and conventions en femme soon?

It is a shame that your dog ate your camera back in November, because I am sure all the girls here would be inspired by pictures of your upcoming transformation. Maybe Santa will bring you a new one for Christmas, and some proper chew toys for Fido.

shellyrichardsoninsc
12-19-2005, 11:53 AM
yes indeed. on one hand you have the caring loving supporting woman, all the while she is stealing from your purse. with the help of my shippers, my bankers and the grace of god, we will survive this. as far as the new camera is concerned, i think the fat man has one for me.....i just got a box from my children in colorado.....my ex works for office depot. you dont think SHE had anything to do with a new camera, now do you???

Tamara Croft
12-19-2005, 03:31 PM
:rofl: Marla..... I thought dogs only ate homework!!! We so need a fanfiction forum :p dog ate the camera..... puh-lease :lol2: my kids would have come up with a better excuse than that. :lame:

Sharon
12-19-2005, 03:34 PM
:troll:

Julie York
12-19-2005, 04:03 PM
Once I had a very important exam. It was the Finals of the Dog Biscuit Cooking Competition and......

I can't carry on....it was very upsetting.

Tiffany Tuesday
12-19-2005, 04:41 PM
Once I had a very important exam. It was the Finals of the Dog Biscuit Cooking Competition and......
I can't carry on....it was very upsetting.

Poor Julie,

Her story takes the biscuit. It ran and ran and she took some stick over it.

Now, prick up your ears (or you may prefer to phone a friend), and i'll tell all ...
... it was at the Finals of the Dog Biscuit Cooking Competition, Julie in her excitment fell into a big vat of dog bikkie mixture ... yes full immersion!!! But worse was to come, when they dragged her out, there revealed to the flashing cameras of the world press ... she had a raging Boneo in her knickers :D

Even tho' she's made lots of Pals and Chums and went on to Winalot, a permanent Boneo dogs her to this day!

woof woof
Tiffido xxx

Julie York
12-19-2005, 04:45 PM
You just HAD to bring all that up again.

I'm going back to my therapist now.

"When I was a laaaad......"

:D

KathrynW
12-19-2005, 04:49 PM
I dunno...must be an attempt at Brit humor.... :kickbutt:

Tiffany Tuesday
12-19-2005, 04:58 PM
Relax honey the dog wasn't dressed :D

Billijo49504
12-19-2005, 05:05 PM
Woof!!:)

Daphne Renee
12-19-2005, 09:45 PM
Good luck shelly.. I hope it works out well for you.. SRS is a big step..
I have often thought about something like that.. However I dont think it would ever be for me. I wont say never because no one knows what the future holds. I will say as of now cding will be enough.