PDA

View Full Version : that nice dress that fits but a little too short, and wha to do

jsunic_1978
05-21-2013, 10:11 PM
That little black dress with the stripes, I figured out NO WAY THIS WILL WORK, but U threw on a little black skirt, tucked in the dress that's TOO SHORT this really looks like a FULL ONE PIECE DRESS :) ad a belt, scarf, some white heeled sandals and MMMM :)

I have sensitive skin, DANG IT so I have to take a couple of days to just lather up, get my skin tone all right and I never had laser hair removal, but this weekend, MMMM OUTFITS ALL PICKED OUT :)

Beverley Sims
05-21-2013, 10:26 PM
You are getting ready to go out again are you?
Have a good time.

NicoleScott
05-22-2013, 06:58 AM
Sorry I can't help, as I am not familiar with the idea of "skirt too short".

Loni
05-22-2013, 09:39 AM
some of us are just a bit modest. or have knees that do not look pretty in a short skirt.
i have been wearing jeans of late (sorry karran) but only due to a injury to my ankle, big black and blue area, now just down to a dark brown spot.
had a small chunk of skin removed due to having a loaded fry cart run me over. the spot is getting dimmer but will never go away. but have learned to live with the scar from the leg surgery some 30+ years back. (ankle to just under the knee). at least i still have the leg.

5150 Girl
05-22-2013, 12:42 PM
I didn't know there was such a thing as to short??? (unless it's showing naughty bits)

Sabrina133
05-22-2013, 12:45 PM
I didn't know there was such a thing as to short??? (unless it's showing naughty bits)

LOL, i was about to say the something -- No dress or skirt are ever too short or to tight....

suzanne
05-22-2013, 12:54 PM
Well you do need nice legs to make a short skirt work for you. I am truly envious of the legs some of you gals have.

stephNE
05-22-2013, 01:15 PM
..... not familiar with the idea of "skirt too short".
I think we have some naughty girls here!

Norah_joy
05-22-2013, 01:32 PM
The shortness of my skirt is directly related to the longness of my legs.

Norah

Alice Torn
05-22-2013, 01:47 PM
I know what you mean. I have a few dresses that are too short, , so i tuck the dress into a longer skirt that matches. Some nice looks. ! I read you!

Faeryn
05-22-2013, 03:13 PM
The layering trick can work quite well, but if you've got a dress that has a fuller skirt or just wont layer some reason, wear it over leggings! Those faux-leather leggings work well, or really anything that matches and is thick enough to still be opaque when stretched.

jsunic_1978
05-22-2013, 03:24 PM
I try going out after work, but just too tired I went out once this week HAD A BLAST :) I usually just go up to this exchange clothing store. These women and especially some of hese younger women like it when I come in sometimes I just look. give it enough time and places, I could make some greast friends both ways, maybe even an SO LOL ;)