PDA

View Full Version : It’s the simple things in life……….

suzy1
05-22-2013, 03:43 PM
I have a wardrobe full of dresses, drawers full of panties and tops and stocking, lots of heels.
And yet I am happy to just go all day in nothing more than my tatty old bra, a pair of skinny jeans, a baseball cap with a pony tail and bare footed.
I feel so feminine and relaxed all day dressed like that.

And best of all I feel so normal, so me.

It doesn’t take much to make me feel happy.:)

Suzy

Beverley Sims
05-22-2013, 03:58 PM
Suzy,
What you need is a wardrobe full of heels that you could look at as well.
I have seen some collections recently in the photo section.
You can only wear one pair of shoes a time.
I would throw all your wardrobe out, go minimalist and turn your wardrobe into a work shop of some kind.

Oh! stay out of the summer sun.

Diana Bain
05-22-2013, 04:59 PM
Suzy, if you feel that way great. Then it's time you had a SALE!!!! Pictures, prices and shipping charges would be appreciated. Summer Holiday is just around the corner.:D

Cynthia Anne
05-22-2013, 05:53 PM
I agree with you Suzy! There's no reason to run around beautiful everyday! Let's be ourselves and enjoy life! Wow I can't believe I just said that! Must be the tomboy in me! Hugs!

Frédérique
05-22-2013, 07:30 PM
It’s the simple things in life……….

As long as I have a skirt in the closet, I’m a happy boy/girl…:battingeyelashes:

kimdl93
05-22-2013, 08:24 PM
If I'm sitting on the patio sipping coffee, I'm perfectly happy in a nightie and slippers. If I'm sitting on the patio in the evening sipping a margarita, I'm perfectly happy wearing a simple tank top, linen slacks and flip flops....as long as I'm wearing my bra, forms and wig.

MsRenee
05-22-2013, 08:24 PM
Sometimes a nice pair of sweats and a baggy shirt does the trick.
Renee

Barbara Maria
05-23-2013, 02:36 AM
I'm with you,suzy.Sometimes I'll go all day in just panties and bra(wig and forms of course).As long as I can feel my breasts and see a woman in the mirror I'm happy.