PDA

View Full Version : i wonder if most of my neighbors has seen jen yet??

jsunic_1978
05-22-2013, 07:40 PM
well, my next door neighbors kid seen me. he tried to say hello, but I was like YIKES.. I just glanced and waved and shot into the house. not that I was being rude, but just afraid of wha people may think. everyone sees me as Jeff, I say hello people actually really want to know how im doing. I guess I seem happier and people are just glad im happy?

I do want to tell, if you see a different person getting into my car and house, ITS JUST ME :) LOL My theory is, I think people just want me to bring this up first. As I don't mention any of this and just go about my own business, I think acceptance of others comes natural. any advice? thanks family :)

sarahNZ
05-23-2013, 01:08 AM
I dont honestly know Jen... I mean I was interupted by a knock on the door the other day then in bowled a mate of mine. Dont get me wrong I was in guy gear at the time because I was on my way out to practice my target archery in a few minutes, but all my makeup jewlery earings and even a wig was out in the open. He saw it, I know he did because he picked out some of my hunting broadheads (arrow heads) which were in a cubbyhole right next to one of my wigs and just below my earings, now the points were much harder to see than the wig is my guess, but he carried on as if they didnt exist. after a brief coffee and chat we got in his car and carpooled to the archery range. I think as you, that if I were to breach the topic we could have had a good old chinwag about it, but I didnt and he didnt so untill the day comes that I explain it, if I bother to try... life goes on as normal! or as normal as it gets for a CD anyway.

All my neighbours have seen me but none of them make a big deal of it. I dont make a point of puting it in their faces, but I am happy to wander around my place with curtains open, I dont care who sees. as long as I am going about my life in a manner that you would see in any house in town, ie not hiding or ducking from view all the time, no one seems to stop and stare... its just me going about my business.

Maybe that is no help at all but it seems to me that if you draw attention by acting as if you are doing something wrong, bad things happen (I think most is in our heads, but there are those who take things the wrong way). If you just go about your business as normal no one seems to care what your wearing, they may think it a bit odd but quirky.

Cheryl T
05-23-2013, 02:44 AM
I'm sure that many of our neighbors are aware, but I don't advertise it. I don't hide it either as I come and go dressed all the time and they must have seen me on occasion. It is what it is and that's that.
No one has said anything so either they are not sure, afraid to say or just don't care. In any case it won't change who I am and what I do....and they still say hi, so it must be ok to some degree.

Tracii G
05-23-2013, 02:55 AM
Pretty much the same here two neighbors know and are fine with me coming and going in both genders.
If you go about your business and are a good neighbor they don't seem to care.

Beverley Sims
05-23-2013, 09:22 AM
If you do not push it under someones face they are likely to come around in time.
Curiosity will get the better of them.

HarleyGirl
05-23-2013, 04:25 PM
I try to keep myself not known to my neighbors as it is none of their business. But I don't think many of them would care or be surprised. Surprised maybe at how far I go but not that I do it

Loreilly
05-23-2013, 06:53 PM
I have too many trees around my house and the neighbor across the street is not the nosy kind. That is they ever open their curtains. I do not get to go out much, mostly during the day time. Hopefully that will change in a few months.

jsunic_1978
05-25-2013, 03:25 PM
I just come n go and that's it. now, would I sit ou my front porch watering my lawn with a minni skirt, even as jeff, H*LL NO! I am oftyen in womens jeans and tennishoes and a hoodie even as jeff with no make up wig, etc. I do water the lawn like that LOL Im jeff today, just did my yard work, THE WHOLE SHAMBANG :) I was sitting on my porch just admiring my work. The woman from across the street came out to her car, she was checking out my work, she smiled at me first said hello :) SHESE SO FRIENDLY AND CUTE TO :) I was jut joking about my self and about a mower I attempted to fix, she seen jeff all greacy like that to with his tools LOL LOL :) I had to borrow my buddies equipment again :) all my neighbors are just friendly anyhow and just want QUIET and well keped yards :)