PDA

View Full Version : Breast Forms??

BlackMagic
12-16-2005, 08:33 PM
What is the best breast from to get? Most real, natural (bounce and the like) looking? Triangle? Teardrop? Which is best for a CD? Definitely with nipple and probably like a 2-tone matte. Would like them to be attachable also. I can't spend a fortune but I have... I don't know...say up to 200 I could spend. It's so hard to be sure looking at them on-line and return policies aren't that great when it comes to those.:o

Phillis
12-17-2005, 07:36 AM
You can check Victoria's Secret or Fredericks of hollywood web site as they, I believe, have breast forms available. Also check some of the other threads as some of the girls list web sites where you can buy breast forms. Good luck and happy hunting.

erica12b
12-17-2005, 08:09 AM
you need to go here http://www.thebreastformstore.com/breastforms-catalog.aspx, they are the pros and will help with all question ,size,shape.ect..

Katrina
12-17-2005, 09:53 AM
I have the 2-cup Victorias Secret ones and I love the way they look and feel. They give me a set of perkies and the price was right - $50. I have never tried the really good ones so I cannot compare them. Note that these are not the chicken cutlets that Vickies has but the full cup ones.

Sophia Rearen
12-17-2005, 10:03 AM
The breast form store. Different shapes for different bodies. Softness/firmness by model choice. They are great!

Jakie_Rose
12-17-2005, 03:59 PM
Hi

For my part this is a big investement . What I would do , is have a look in the local yellow page for masectomy or breast forms store and phone , you do not have to do this at home . find local phone and use it to be anomymous .

Try to find one that is CD friendly . Just ask if they well accept a fitting for a male buyer , Money talks . If they say no , its no big deal you did not mention you name and location .

You will be a lot happiers if you touch and see what you buy . Like I said it's a lot of money .

love

Jakie

BlackMagic
12-19-2005, 06:30 AM
Thanks for the input folks. I had looked at "The Breast Form Store" briefly Friday. I think I'll go thru them since more than one of you recommended it.:thumbsup:

Wenda
12-20-2005, 05:41 AM
Check on eBay for breastforms. I bought a pair of Transforms triangles from MissSuzi online, which I like, a smaller pair of teardrops and a large set of teardrops which are my favourite.

Christina Nicole
12-20-2005, 10:50 AM
I looked at a lot of forms. I shopped on-line to see what is on the market, and then I went to a number of stores. Some were TG type places and others were mastectomy boutiques. The overall impression that I have is that the TG type forms aren't very much like a real breast. The forms they sell aren't properly shaped, don't drape properly, and their movement is not natural, IMO. Since I go out, I don't want second-class products. I want as good as the one's GGs wear, so I bought mine from a certified Amoena fitter who was happy to work with me.

A matte surface is good, since skin is matte. The color of the silicone forms I have seen never comes close to my skin tone, so color isn't a big deal. If anyone sees the forms, they'll know that it is not your chest. Nipples and a simulated areola make no difference either. You can't see that though a bra, and no woman goes out showing hers. Save you money, use cheap foam forms until you can afford good quality forms. Why throw away $200 on junk? Actually, if you want a cheap pair of size 6 Camp forms, you have mine cheaply. They're too big for me. I won't ever wear them again. I only wore them a few times and they have been sitting in the closet since I bought my Amoenas.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Vivian Best
12-20-2005, 11:08 AM
I definately recommend the Breast Form Store. You can email them giving a description of your body and what you want to accomplish and they will recommend one type for you.

For instance is you already have some breast tissue you might need a form that has a recessed area for that tissue to go when you wear the form. Don't be bashful because they are there for us.

Vivian:rose2: