PDA

View Full Version : Garter and stockings or Pantyhose?

Joanne_2003
12-16-2005, 09:29 PM
What is the preferred style out there? I like the garter and stocking or the pantyhose that looks like garter and hose.:D

tgirlkari
12-16-2005, 09:35 PM
For me it really depends on the circumstance for everyday I wear pantyhose, Feeling sexy or just want to feel pretty you can't beat a satin and lace garter and hose

Emma Chase
12-16-2005, 09:41 PM
True it does depend on several things... skirt length being a bigger one.

Is still a pantyhose girl though.

Emma

TGMarla
12-16-2005, 10:47 PM
I always wear pantyhose. This is probably because I don't have a garter belt. I had one once, and I admit that I really liked the feel of garters and stockings. Had to learn to hide the bits a bit better, though. I'd like to get another sometime soon. But pantyhose is convenient and comfortable to me, so for now I do that.

shellyrichardsoninsc
12-16-2005, 11:56 PM
for me its a matter of skirt/dress length. longer than mid thigh i wear thigh highs and/or garter and stockings. if i am wearing a short skirt/mini i wear sheers. not straight pantyhose, but sheer to the waist...then a sexy pair of panties under that...:D

Billijo49504
12-17-2005, 12:12 AM
It's thi highs for me. If it's a short skirt, the lace top of the stockings look cool. I HATE PANTYHOSE!!!!!

jerri ann cd
12-17-2005, 12:50 AM
i like pantyhose .,,,yes,,, they do feel good.but to me not as good and sexy as my 6 and 8 strand garterbelt and my garter belt holding up my lace top silk stockings.looks oh so hot and sexy on with my open air panty on and my lace and silk matching bra and apair of sexy highheels on there is nothing like it .jerri ann cd (ms highheels):D :p :thumbsup:

Shannon
12-17-2005, 01:30 AM
I prefer garters and stockings -- I feel a lot sexier this way. As a practical matter, and especially with my leather mini, its pantyhose when I'm going out -- a lot less to worry about.

terza
12-17-2005, 01:37 AM
fine stockings are a luxury and the collection of beautiful garter belts can be prohibitive... thats why garters and stockings makes me feel so special.
pantyhose does nothing for me.

paris lingerie boutiques makes me feel like a reeeealy fat kid in a candy store!

Karyn
12-17-2005, 03:05 AM
I almost never wear pantyhose - feels too constricting. I prefer thigh highs with a nice pair of panties, and I add garters if I really want to dress it up.

Vanessa83
12-17-2005, 03:23 AM
Garters and stockings :)

Sandy2628
12-17-2005, 04:10 AM
thigh highs for me. Love to wear in the winter, keep legs warm. This week one came down at work around my ankles. I guess I need to get a garter belt.

Dragster
12-17-2005, 04:42 AM
Stockings, stockings stockings. Oh I nearly forgot.......Stockings!!!! Or maybe thigh highs!
I love the feeling of stretching the stocking from bottom to top of each leg in one smooth motion, the tug on the garters, the feel of satin swishing over the area of skin above the stocking tops, even the contortions of getting the suspenders fastened. Did you know you can get garters with 6 suspenders on each leg!
In the closet, it doesn't matter if the stocking tops show under a miniskirt, just seems that little bit more risque! Go on, call me a **** if you want.

Tony

denese013
12-17-2005, 05:47 AM
My preference is lace top thigh highs.Have them in all colors.

Raychel
12-17-2005, 05:52 AM
Fo me it is pantyhose, I have never tried garters and stockings. So I have no idea if I would like them or not. I would imagine that I would like them I like everything else. I would imagine that garters and stockings would be fun also. :D

Sharon86
12-17-2005, 05:53 AM
Garters & stockings everytime. Silky, sexy & seamed;)

Angela Burke
12-17-2005, 06:29 AM
I prefer garters and stockings, but I don't like showing my stocking tops, so it's pantyhose with minis, stockings with longer skirts.
Just my preference.

Love Angela XX

Wendy me
12-17-2005, 08:14 AM
i like the all and it depends on what i am wearing but bare legged i like the best....

erica12b
12-17-2005, 08:20 AM
girls girls it all depends on how short your dress is ,short short pantyhose, knee or longer garter,, lol erica

michaela2
12-17-2005, 08:33 AM
It must be tights (pantyhose) for me , they were the first fem clothes I ever tried on all those years ago. Even now the feeling I get when putting them on is as enjoyable as it was then

Krystal Lee
12-17-2005, 09:15 AM
Joanne,

It has to be stockings and garter or girdle for me. If my stocking tops show it just is more exciting and usuall meens I am getting to go clubbing.

If the opportunity to go out dressed in the day time comes up I go for the more demure look, you know a little longer skirt or dress.

The answer is stockings!!!!!! (grins)

Hugs Krystal

sweeting
12-17-2005, 09:23 AM
hi all i like both stickings and panty hose but i like a garter belt and stocking the bestthey look sexier love laurie

Lisa Marie
12-17-2005, 09:23 AM
For me its pantyhose and when I wear slacks I wear knee highs.

Kathi-Anne
12-17-2005, 09:48 AM
Pantyhose are for me. The feel from my waist down to my toes is so sensual.

Sam-antha
12-17-2005, 10:52 AM
Tights with the micro, or the slit mini.
Stocking are my first love, but there must be a garter belt.

cosmolovesph
12-17-2005, 11:39 AM
for me it's no question... Pantyhose ;)

But i will/have stockings, thi-highs and knee highs too!

Love the nylon/lycra on me, the fit, the feel and of course, the look/appearance

Betty
12-17-2005, 11:53 AM
I simply adore garter belts (or 'suspender' belts as they are known in England). Frilly, plain or decorative they are a pleasure to the eye and sensuous to the feel. They have an elegance tht belonged to a bygone time.

I particularly like making my own suspenders.

fionablack
12-17-2005, 07:13 PM
Definitely garters and stockings for me, or hold up stockings of course.

I don't enjoy my underwear or my skirt half as much in pantyhose.

Marla GG
12-17-2005, 09:35 PM
I particularly like making my own suspenders.

Betty, how do you make your own suspenders? I'm intrigued!

I am a fan of retro undergarments, so I love garter belts and girdles with stockings. That's what I wear when I'm feeling sexy....but for work and everyday wear, it's good old practical pantyhose.

Vivian Best
12-17-2005, 10:25 PM
It's pantyhose for me. I own a garter belt but I felt our of joint when I wore it. I'm not sure what way wrong but it just didn't work for me.

Vivian:rose2:

Karren H
12-18-2005, 12:58 AM
What is the preferred style out there? I like the garter and stocking or the pantyhose that looks like garter and hose.:D

Thigh Highs with out gartes. The self supporting kind.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/karrenhutton/detail?.dir=5f8f&.dnm=6175.jpg&.src=ph

Love Karren

caroline_cd_99
12-18-2005, 03:40 AM
I prefer pantyhose, especially with short skirts. I have worn a garter and stockings before though, and did enjoy it.

stlmichelle
12-18-2005, 12:22 PM
For me it depends on my mood. I usually always prefer pantyhose, it is pretty much my first fem garment I ever wore and still love wearing them. However if I am feeling really sexy then I wear my thigh highs, but I tend not to wear them very long cause the hold up portion tends to start hurting my legs. I don't own a garter belt, but I used to have a corset that had the suspenders in it and I have a pair of seamed stockings. Now they don't come out of my drawer very much, cause I no longer have that corset. All in all I still think that pantyhose are my favorite.

Julia Cross
12-18-2005, 12:35 PM
Pantyhose work for me, as long as you get the size right and they are of decent quality, for me they feel wonderful. I love the all over sense of control and the smoothness they provide. I wear them most days, don't know how many people have noticed but no one has ever mentioned it or treated me differently.

Julia

Darlena
12-18-2005, 12:50 PM
Garter W/stockings is for sure the sexiest. Pantyhose the most convenient. Whenever I can I'll opt for silk stockings with the garter. And I put my panties on over them to better facilitate the peeing situation.

TeriAnn
12-18-2005, 12:55 PM
Is there anyway to make sure that thigh hi's will stay up. I wear them the way your supposed to but Ican feel them trying to inch down. I shave my legs as close as I can. I like pantyhose that way u won't be embarrased if it came down

Joanne_2003
12-18-2005, 01:04 PM
Garter W/stockings is for sure the sexiest. Pantyhose the most convenient. Whenever I can I'll opt for silk stockings with the garter. And I put my panties on over them to better facilitate the peeing situation.

This too os the way I wear mine it makes it convenient to pee when I'm out in drab with my wife.:p

LizCD
12-18-2005, 01:23 PM
Has to be stockings and suspenders for me I feel even more femmine in them

Randi Girl
12-18-2005, 01:44 PM
I like them both but for every day it,s panty hose they are so much less work. So nice to see other canadian girls.randi

toni2304
12-18-2005, 01:50 PM
sorry i think its tights all the way

SandraInHose
12-18-2005, 01:59 PM
Absolutely pantyhose. I love the all-encompassing feeling that a nice new pair of control-top pantyhose give me. Love the squeeeeeeeze!!! :)

DKA
12-18-2005, 02:19 PM
stockings and garter for me....they just seem so much sexier

Stormgirl
12-18-2005, 02:49 PM
It's thi highs for me. If it's a short skirt, the lace top of the stockings look cool. I HATE PANTYHOSE!!!!!

That makes two of us

ballerinagirl
12-21-2005, 01:29 PM
i m a pantyhose girl.i m everyday wearing pantyhose outside,taking ballet lessons in pantyhose,sleep in pantyhose many times.the combination of a skirt with boots and pantyhose gives me a very feminine look.the pressure of some types of pantyhose,and the feeling of my half body enclosed in tight lycra makes me feel so womanly every time wear a pantyhose.i like most the 70 den type,for their high pressure on feet ,and because are opaque enough,in black and brown colour.my favorite brands are wolford,levante,and danskin,capezio and bodywrappers for the ballet lessons.many times enjoy wearing bodyhose and unitards in front of a close girl friend of mine.

BonnieJG
12-21-2005, 01:39 PM
It don't mater I love them all I wearing them all

Jerigirl
12-21-2005, 01:53 PM
Hi,

Garter belts and stockings definitely do it for me! I love wearing them under a pretty dress or gown. Plus I can easily change into a different pair of panties if I like, since I wear my panties over my garters. When I'm in the mood, I also love to wear a pair of sheer-to-waist pantyhose with a pair of pretty panties underneath.

Kisses,
Jeri Girl

Bonnie D
12-21-2005, 02:56 PM
I prefer stockings and garter belt or just stayup stockings. They look sexy and feel sexy. And if you plan on having sex well ;)

I can understand wearing pantyhose under very short skirts though.

Bonnie

steph so 1999
12-21-2005, 03:23 PM
Well! This being my first time here,I guess I'll just "jump in".
When I was young and,just starting to dress,there was no such thing as pantyhose. But neither were there options like thi hi's either.
It's the same with bra's. Until recently,you couldn't get a shaped cup bra except for a few specialty stores. I like thi hi's mostly.Garters and so forth while very sexy can, be cumbersome in daily life. I have found that pantyhose
correctly sized can be very nice indeed. It is only in the last several years that I can buy pantyhose that actually fit me.Gee,if I wanted to wear a girdle,I'd put one on.Besides,control top is like wearing a rope around my waist.Now then,,,when I started on some light hormones,my parts that tended to crowd me in either pantyhose or, panties began to let's say,
become less of a problem.Now I wear pantyhose in the winter,under pants
and, as needed in the warmer months.It's still very hard to beat a pair of
RHT thi hi's any day. Just my opinion.Happy Christmas.

Danielle
12-21-2005, 03:33 PM
As I have noticed before stockings and garters are just so sexy and I only wear Pantyhose if the weather is gonna be cold.:)

winkys pet
12-21-2005, 03:39 PM
hi,i much prefer tights,the only time i wear stockings and suspenders is when iam being intimate with my wife,she much prefers me in them, x x

LaurenAnne
12-21-2005, 05:40 PM

I've always much preferred thigh high stockings [ with or without garters ] to actual hose.

connie rotten
12-21-2005, 07:10 PM
Garters and stockigs there is so much to select:cute:

freshfrankie
12-21-2005, 07:31 PM
I like pantyhose myself. Non control top, sheer to the waist and thong panty. Easy and so many sexy styles. I have bad memories of garters and hose. I stared at 7 in th 50's and would get all tangled up in those ---- things!
Wendy! I love a lady who can go commando with her gams. You bad girl you! Nothing sexier than beautiful,smooth bare legs all the way to the top! :) OOOOH! Gotta go shave! Hugs.

Love
Jeannie

Danielle
12-21-2005, 11:31 PM
What is the preferred style out there? I like the garter and stocking or the pantyhose that looks like garter and hose.:DHello girl,anytime I see the words pantyhose, garters,or stockings I shiver with exitement because either give you a wonderful sensation and I cannot go to work without my garters and sheer stockings.I sometimes take my heels and go to a self serve car wash and put them on WOW!BIG RUSH,nice to meet you and stay safe these holidays Hugs,Danielle:D

Danielle
12-21-2005, 11:36 PM
hi,i much prefer tights,the only time i wear stockings and suspenders is when iam being intimate with my wife,she much prefers me in them, x xHello nice to meet you I wish I could have a wife that accepts my crossdressing,am sure you enjoy each other company especially when the intimacy comes out..lucky!!!!!Take care and it's good to see that some women accept crossdressing.Happy Holidays! Danielle:)

LisaRaye
12-22-2005, 12:18 AM
me personally I wear them all for different things and moods. if I am feeling sexy I wear a garter with stocking or the pantyhose with the garter built in, But I wear pantyhose when I want to be a good girl if you know what I mean lol. but I love them all, I wear them all, they are all my friends.:)

Candy Heels
12-22-2005, 09:35 AM
Never Ever pantyhose. Stockings and garters can be a bother to put on but there is a joy in that too.:evil:

Merry Christmas to all:D

Georgina
12-22-2005, 05:01 PM
Garters and stockings for me. I have been wearing them for so long that it feels natural. I have never felt comfortable in pantyhose. Georgina.

Sabrina Flowers
12-23-2005, 07:06 AM
I prefer tights, with a control top, plain opaque or opaque patterned ones are a favorite. Have worn stockings but found them to be uncomfortable and awkward. But do like to see GF wearing them.

Sabrina

StephanieH
12-23-2005, 09:06 AM
Hands down it's garters and stockings. Tons of options with that combo, not so much of a thrill with pantyhose and very few variations on the theme. With so many different varieties of garter belts out there, let alone the variety of stockings available, I can't imagine not loving them! :p
Randi :p :p :p

donna anne
12-23-2005, 11:02 AM
i always wear stockings and garters, they feel so femine

pamcd3
12-23-2005, 10:06 PM
garter & nylons withlace panties for me

kaliope
12-23-2005, 11:27 PM
I don't pantyhose. I perfer knee highs and thigh highs. More freedom. What color do you prefer?

Clare
12-24-2005, 09:18 PM
Contrary to what i've read in this thread, there is a vast range of panthose for all occassions. Seamed down the back, patterned opaques, fishnets & lacey, shiny or matt finishes, variations of denier ratings and colours, etc...

With stockings, I can't see the point of having the top half of the leg uncovered? Ok, maybe the garter makes them more sexy, but what about at other times like wearing them to work? Stockings are just not as practical as pantyhose. I much prefer to have my entire legs covered from toe to waist. Pantyhose have a better overall feeling and they are warmer in the Winter too!

Then again, I've never worn a garter/stockings, so maybe my view is biased!

patrick180271
12-25-2005, 03:27 AM
Strpping under the waist,and pulling on a pair of thick,soft tights usually turns me on to the point of wanking-I LOVE TIGHTS!