PDA

View Full Version : A Black Slip and Simple Fem Top

Robbin_Sinclair
05-25-2013, 08:18 AM
Is it possible that this is all that I really want? My life changes when I put this simple outfit on. Is that all that we really want? To be free of male me? We all have so many goals.

Is there anyway to pigeonhole each of us so we can understand it all? Am I asking: What is the meaning of life? How does the all work out? Tell me Arlene, Beverly, Rachel. Somebody should know.

Nikki A.
05-25-2013, 08:33 AM
We can tell you, but then we'd have to kill you.

SherriePall
05-25-2013, 08:44 AM
Yes, for me many times just doing something as simple as pulling up my panties and fastening my bra hooks is all it takes to free me.
p.s. are only ne pa'ers up this early?

Diana Bain
05-25-2013, 09:13 AM
Am I asking: What is the meaning of life? How does the all work out? .

Sorry, can't help myself. This is part of a joke called "The Meaning of Life"

"On the fourth day, God created man and said: "Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. For this, I'll give you 20 years."

But man said: "Only 20 years? Could you possibly give me my 20, the 40 the cow gave back, the 10 the monkey gave back, and the 10 the dog gave back -- that makes 80, OK?"

"OK," God said. "As long as you're sure."

So that is why for our first 20 years we eat, sleep, play and enjoy ourselves. For the next 40 years we slave in the sun to support our family. For the next 10 years we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren. And for the last 10 years we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone."

And that, my friends, is the meaning of life. Now you know....and that's why we crossdress.:D

Jaylyn
05-25-2013, 09:48 AM
I always seem to be complete when I put the black slip on top of my thigh highs or panty hose and the feelings get strong as I am strapping on my heels which are the last articles to go go on. I feel like I'm not me for a little while, I'm energized, sexy and more alive all in one. Weird?

Kate Simmons
05-25-2013, 10:22 AM
Well, as Geraldine (Flip Wilson) used to say: "The devil made me do it'" That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. :heehee::battingeyelashes::)

CarlaWestin
05-25-2013, 10:26 AM

"On the fourth day, God created man and said: "Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. For this, I'll give you 20 years."

But man said: "Only 20 years? Could you possibly give me my 20, the 40 the cow gave back, the 10 the monkey gave back, and the 10 the dog gave back -- that makes 80, OK?"

So that is why for our first 20 years we eat, sleep, play and enjoy ourselves. For the next 40 years we slave in the sun to support our family. For the next 10 years we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren. And for the last 10 years we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone."

And that, my friends, is the meaning of life. Now you know....and that's why we crossdress.:D

Oh, WOW! Now I get it. Finally, after 57 years, somebody let's me in on the secret. I don't have grandkids and I really do transform into a whole 'nother fabulous world when I dress. It just feels so right compared to everything else. I pity the "normal" people with all of their boring unfulfilling pastimes. And my dogs don't even bak at Carla. That's 'cause she has treats!

MsRenee
05-25-2013, 11:12 AM
If we knew the reason of life, then there would be no reason to experience it day to day.
Kinda like figureing out what outfir youd wanna wear a week away.
By the time the day gets there youd change your mind.
Guess you just dont have to dwell to far into it and just go with the flow.
Renee

Stephanie47
05-25-2013, 11:51 AM
I'll take your question seriously. If it is as simple as wearing a black slip and feminine top to expunge your male side, then it may be that simple. Some ladies seem to be in the segmented part of cross dressing that requires fully dressing en femme. I will not dress unless I have the opportunity to wear at least a bra, panty, hosiery and a full slip. For some reason "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" images of Elizabeth Taylor dance in my head. Ah, to lounge around in a sexy slip just makes me feel great. That visual image is not too far from then slipping into a pair of heels and a dress. I tried underdressing when out an about. Frankly I feel it is overrated. There is no visual image of femininity when passing a mirror at the mall. I would even forget I had any feminine clothing underneath. So, when I read of someone taking the 'risk' of exposure or outing oneself at work or play by wearing a bra, I really don't get it. I guess the mind set is akin to a little kid having snitched a cookie from the cookie jar.

If a black slip, which is always very alluring, and a sexy top is your minimal attire for feeling great, that's great.

Beverley Sims
05-25-2013, 12:10 PM
Robbin,
The only one that knows the meaning of life is Monty Python.
Some times I wonder about him also.
There you are sitting on your little rock out in the middle of the ocean, making footsteps in the sand and you ask us here in civilization what the meaning of life is.
All I can say is.... "What cheek"

How many red light cameras do you have there?
How many speed traps?
I digress tho', Wearing something simple that is easy to slip on can be a favorite because it is usually loose and free... and so damn comfortable.
I have worn a long T shirt over a bikini, it hides all the sins but the suggestion of a great body underneath is there.
Especially when you let it get wet and clingy.

After my little ramble through the sand I will go now.

suzy1
05-25-2013, 12:15 PM
I was going to say Monty Python but you beat me to it Beverly.:eek:

So the meaning of life?..................to have fun. [But I would say that wouldn’t I]:heehee:

CherylFlint
05-25-2013, 12:42 PM
I'd say the meaning of life is to, to the best of your ability, to live by "The Golden Rule".

Robbin_Sinclair
05-27-2013, 06:35 AM
We can tell you, but then we'd have to kill you. A perfect reply. Thanks.

Robbin_Sinclair
05-27-2013, 06:46 AM
I'll take your question seriously......."Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" images of Elizabeth Taylor dance in my head. Ah, to lounge around in a sexy slip just makes me feel great. That visual image is not too far from then slipping into a pair of heels and a dress. I tried underdressing when out an about. Frankly I feel it is overrated. There is no visual image of femininity when passing a mirror at the mall. I would even forget I had any feminine clothing underneath. So, when I read of someone taking the 'risk' of exposure or outing oneself at work or play by wearing a bra, I really don't get it. I guess the mind set is akin to a little kid having snitched a cookie from the cookie jar.

If a black slip, which is always very alluring, and a sexy top is your minimal attire for feeling great, that's great. In the end, perhaps the best advice is: If you take this seriously, don't take it so seriously. I am overcomplicating it again. Thanks for taking it seriously.

gailwisher
05-27-2013, 10:34 AM
Robbin,
You , know I often ask myself that question and I found that out , that I am a woman and feel so right as a woman. The idea that I came to terms with is that as a woman , I am free to be any kind of woman that I want to be. I don't have to me Miss Chatelaine with silk and lace to be a woman.
I wear my panties every day , some times with hose and some times with tights , for my birthday my SO gave me 6 pair of lovely sheer nylons to enjoy , Plus some very cute pink leggings that she think looks so good on me. Often she lets me do her nails or roll her hair, dressed simple fem. Sometimes it just a dash of lipstick put on by my wife that makes me fem.
I love the Miss Chatelaine in me and the song says the things I can not vocalize for me , but I am happy realizing that I am a woman , and as a woman I can be me , with a black slip and fem top , or panties and tights , or fully dressed.

Robbin_Sinclair
05-28-2013, 05:25 AM
Robbin,
The only one that knows the meaning of life is Monty Python.
Some times I wonder about him also.
There you are sitting on your little rock out in the middle of the ocean, making footsteps in the sand and you ask us here in civilization what the meaning of life is.
All I can say is.... "What cheek"

How many red light cameras do you have there?
How many speed traps?
I digress tho', Wearing something simple that is easy to slip on can be a favorite because it is usually loose and free... and so damn comfortable.
I have worn a long T shirt over a bikini, it hides all the sins but the suggestion of a great body underneath is there.
Especially when you let it get wet and clingy.

After my little ramble through the sand I will go now.

We don't need no stinking no red light cameras. I can't imagine one existing in my life. If there was one, I would still stop. Speed traps? I remember them from driving in a place called Ohio. We love Ohio because it has treasured electoral votes. Certainly not the Cleveland Indians (the enemy) but certainly the Toledo Mud Hens. How can you not love grown men running and playing calling themselves Mud Hens?.

In most of the Caribbean, there is an inherent laziness (or is it caution) in the police. Ours give tickets out for safety sticker enforcement (if the color of the decal in the window is the wrong color) or DWWUC, driving while wh...te using a cell phone. Most of the of the islands have a speed limit of about twenty and the roads have double yellow lines. This gives the police the right to pull over anyone driving or passing but that never seems to be a concern. Police do respect one's privacy on island roads.

A bikini. I never bought one because the good ones were so small in the seaside shops. But with a tee shirt? I have two Singers and two K-Marts where I live. This will be my birthday present, for tomorrow. I will find the right bikini. I'm already smitten with the idea.

Lastly, the term "cheek". Giving this much thought and not being English, I have decided that this means the equivalent of kahones (sp?). What g-d would have a created entity understand how it was done? I'm a deist. There's something out there. How can I think that I have the power and intellect to be able to understand it?

The credit card is paid off this month. Hummm. Perhaps it would be a cheeky idea to get a Mud Hens jersey and fem it out with a bit of tailoring and a fitted bra. This too is exciting. The day is young.

Thanks Bev.

Beverley Sims
05-28-2013, 07:41 AM
Robbin,
Have you got a great bod, or are you going to be open to suggestions like me... Or is it I?
Just jealous of that rock I suppose.

On a sunny day I can see a rock out in San Francisco Bay.
It doesn't conjure up much romance tho'.

Donna Joanne
05-28-2013, 07:47 AM

Such wisdom Diana...Never saw this before and it is so profound and humorous at the same time. Thanks for sharing. Really made me smile and ponder.