PDA

View Full Version : a breast form question

karenD
12-16-2005, 11:54 PM
I am new here and have looked for previous posted information, and my lack of computer skills may explain me not finding them, so i have no choice but to ask.

I think i am interested in breast forms, but i am wondering if they can be worn without completely covering them with a bra and can they be eaisly detected in low cut tops if not completely covered. I apparantly am interested in the attachable ones, but want to be able to enjoy giving a titaliting view (i know i did not spell that right and no pun intended). well maybe just a little

any information would be greatly appreciated..

thanks and love you all
Karen

shellyrichardsoninsc
12-17-2005, 12:01 AM
i wear forms (for now) and i sometimes wear a demi bra. it really depends on the type of form you have. one source i would have you call is secrets in sunrise fl. their website is cross-dress.com. their phone number is listed on the website. i bought my forms from them and a whole lot of other goodies as well.

Fallen Angel
12-17-2005, 12:04 AM
I use the silicone breast forms i paid 200.00 dollars for them and they have stayed in exelant shape for three years now and belive me i wear them alot and go out quite regularly in them the ones your talking about are the kind that you have to use a adheasive to keep them in place some have had no trouble with keeping them in place and some say that the adheasive doesnt hold up long.there are some teachnecs for adding some extra cleavage to the regular forms so you can wear lower cut tops or dresses.mine do slip every now and then but not as much to be noticable i dont know if this will help you out but its a start xxxx

karenD
12-17-2005, 12:10 AM
thank you for your quick responses... one of the things i and curious about is do they show where attached. do they look like things stuck on you or more natural...

Fallen Angel
12-17-2005, 12:44 AM
To answer your question mine are weighted and look very natural i use a 38b/c form wich for me concerdering that im 5.5 and weigh about 145 are perfic for me if i went larger it would look phoney on me the forms have a colored orfice and a nipple so you can wear a see threw bra and does give the apperance of being natural you only get what you pay for you can go on e-bay and look up breast forms ans they do have pics so you can relate to the type that you want i use full breast forms i not crazy about the triangle shaped ones xxxxx

Holly
12-17-2005, 12:44 AM
Hi Karen and welcome to the forum. Try clicking on the "Search" button underneath the forum banner. Type "breast form" into the box and click "go." You'll get three pages of threads dealing with the topic, one of which is, "Going Braless." Happy hunting!

erica12b
12-17-2005, 12:55 AM
try here http://www.thebreastformstore.com/breastforms-catalog.aspx they match you hight+weight to give you the right size and have been very help full they will anser any question ( i know what i want just cant $$$them yet so i make tape do the trick

Dragster
12-17-2005, 06:22 AM
I was going to post a link to Maryannsung's description of how to create a fabulous cleavage, using a "Nu-bra" and double foam forms. I bookmarked it for my own future reference, and I found it again here-

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=181916#post181916
post #12

but all that remains of the pictures and instructions is a little red cross! Now I'll never remember all the detail!!! Has anyone got a copy of it?

Tony

Betty
12-17-2005, 11:46 AM
To answer your question mine are weighted and look very natural i use a 38b/c form wich for me concerdering that im 5.5 and weigh about 145 are perfic for me if i went larger it would look phoney on me the forms have a colored orfice and a nipple so you can wear a see threw bra and does give the apperance of being natural you only get what you pay for you can go on e-bay and look up breast forms ans they do have pics so you can relate to the type that you want i use full breast forms i not crazy about the triangle shaped ones xxxxx

As a newcomer I have not yet evolved to the sophistication of breast forms. I am currently using balloons filled with water and wallpaper paste. These are then inserted into my bra cups. The advantage of them is that they have weight and 'bounce'. One can also experiment with size by just adding more solution, my experiments have taken me from DD to H cup. I'm finding this experimentation fun.

Does anyone else have any improvisation ideas?

suzy
12-17-2005, 11:58 AM
Hi Karen,

I just ordered some breast forms from the breast form store and the folks there were very helpful making sure that I got the right size. I'm satidfied with their service and product.

karenD
12-17-2005, 12:10 PM
i want to thank each and every one that responded, and i will check out all of the links you gave me. i especially appreciate the information on your personal experiences, i find it hard to sort out the caims online, everything i check out is the best. im sure you know how that is so again thank you so much and i will talk to the breast form store, i was reluctant to do that until i read of the plesant experiences that some have with them..

thanks all again..
karen

Karren H
12-18-2005, 12:29 AM
I am new here and have looked for previous posted information, and my lack of computer skills may explain me not finding them, so i have no choice but to ask.

I think i am interested in breast forms, but i am wondering if they can be worn without completely covering them with a bra and can they be eaisly detected in low cut tops if not completely covered. I apparantly am interested in the attachable ones, but want to be able to enjoy giving a titaliting view (i know i did not spell that right and no pun intended). well maybe just a little

any information would be greatly appreciated..

thanks and love you all
Karen

Karen, I wear my breast forms with regular bras and high cut tops and sweaters.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/karrenhutton/detail?.dir=/c6b8&.dnm=dd98.jpg&.src=ph

I dont use them with low cut tops where i want to create cleavage. I use a pushup bra and some padding.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/karrenhutton/detail?.dir=d6e3&.dnm=616b.jpg&.src=ph

Love Karren